ITT : Sup Forums projects we are doing

Me and some of the finest drawfags are making a comic about politicians as lolis. Anita Sarkenslut and Black Lives Matter personified by three black lolis will be in there.

Come joim the Discord if interested in writing and giving ideas : discord.gg/fr7WRZs

Our character sheet : docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nQiNy1USho4Fv-haPskYdWQ7g8myvmGKfP1L206nrM/htmlview

Other urls found in this thread:

satwcomic.com/the-world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like the concept but i don't think it's appropriate to depict people who could potentially ruin the entire world as lolis at all

our Elizabeth Warren

Aww cmon, its just fun and games

these guys make cartoon of events, but with countries roleplay. could be useful to you

satwcomic.com/the-world

Nice, thanks!

We're doing sketches of the Black Lives Matter trippets as we speak. Question, which hairstyle looks better on the fatty?

braids?

or afro?

Afro or braids. The first one looks too normal.

Thanks, here is triplets. We're still polishing them. Remember these are just cheap sketches

>Me and some of the finest drawfags are making a comic about politicians as lolis

fuck off to tumblr fagget

Moar

and e-mail me: [email protected]

polished the triplets

Alright, np

glad youre interested

Pretty cool OP. If I get a chance I'll hop the discord later and do some writing if you still need some.

We definately need some. Just polishing up the first issue's script atm

Interesting. I'll check it out later.

We appreciate the love! About to sketch Ann Coulter

This is tumblr tier shit user, but you're a good artist and the faggots who take this cartoon shit seriously will have an aneurism

go all the way with it senpai

>western art style

Make it look like this.

The whole point of western art style is that IT IS NOT FUCKING ANIME

Sup Forums drawfag here - you guys should consider making a tumblr art character based on Adventure Time and Steven Universe art.
Then add vitiligo to it.

We tried

Advertising is against rules.

I want to punch it!

If it ain't anime it's dogshit.

We arent goin with the artstyle in this pic but it does show there will be alot dialogue. We will still try to make it fun

>tumblr 'art'

Well, you would know. After all your entire culture is dogshit.

This reminds me of the devfag who was making a Trump RPG.

Did he get far on that?