PATSFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

PATSFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

T-This is fine. Don't worry senpai.

Kek, how much is guaranteed?

they are lucky Jimmy G is the GOAT or this would be a bad contract

74 million

>Have 3 good games in your entire career
>Get signed for 27.5/year

His agent capitalized on the fact that the niners are desperate for a QB and already wasted a second round pick on him. The writing has been on the wall for a while

He's making like twice as much as Brady, why are we on suicide watch? that's like a quarter of their cap lol

also the BB and Brady premium

*Remains GOAT*

>5-year-contract
so until Brady retires then

Quarterbacks are vital and the salary cap has ballooned to the point where it's a non issue now. I dont know why this surprises you. Any qb even hinting at being permanent starting is 20-25 million now.

Hell I was surprised Smith only got 21 million

ACTIVATE THE DYNASTY

>sucks for 5 years and walks
>brady retires in 5 years
>goes home to new england redeem himself with josh mcdaniels

whos laughing now

he's handsome tho

This.

Thanks for babysitting our future QB, Niners.

Teams paying that much for a QB never win the owl not to mention after ratings dropping the cap could go down easily

they had like 110 million in cap space. i dont pretend to know shit about the 49ers organization but Id expect them to starting opening up the checkbook now in free agency.

if i was the nfcw id be worried

>patricucks so assblasted that refballing didnt go in their favor this yr that they resort to mocking anonymous internet posters about a hypothetical situationbl that may or may not happen in half a decade from now
God DAMN is this timeline GOAT

hey retard Patsfags are always like this

>Gave up Yimmy G. to appease an aging fraud who got BTFO by the Niggles

its going up and you clearly have no idea how much cap space the 49ers had. Half of the leagues QBs get over 20 million now.

I, for one, am just happy that my team will forever be a dick in the ass to what WOULD have been a perfect season. Upstate baby. Eat a dick Jew England.

SEETHING

>so GOAT your inexperienced backup has a higher value than the super bowl MVP who beat you
has the brady hate come full circle?

Pats bandwaggoners (like me), will you follow Jimmy G once the patriots implode this or next year?

Me? I will follow closely this season to see if JG is the real deal.

Brady is better value and Andrew Luck showed those smooth QB successions don't always work out.

>Garappolo

Literally who ?

is this REAL?

>New York
>Calls other people jews
wew

that's serious bank for such a short resume

shit like this makes me wish i got into sports in high school

i mean, why study your ass off for 4 years only to get into a shit college and dead end job (also having accrued student debt) when you could make more than what most people make in a fucking lifetime in just a year for tossing an egg around with some other fags

jesus christ. shit's insane man

>27.500.000 maccheroni for gabbagoo

ITALIANS ARE THE MIGHTIEST QB IN THE WORLD

How many plates of speghtti will he buy with that?