The evidence is damning

Is Belichick, dare I say it, a Brady babby?

>Defense ranked #32 overall at the start of this year
>Defense completely EXPOSED in the Super Bowl, against a rookie coach and backup qb
>Belichick desperately scrambling to keep Josh McDaniels for fear of further being exposed
>Belichick defense gives up HISTORIC yardage and Belichick making DISASTROUS decisions like benching Butler to collapse the game
B-B-But Brady is System Babby.. B-B-But

>Patriots Offense ranked #1 nearly every year, this year included
>Brady at the top of the list for passer rating, TD:INT ratio, qbr, and is the season MVP
>Brady puts up ALL-TIME high passing yardage for a playoff game, in the entire 100 year history of the NFL, a performance record SURPASSING the Mannings, Rodgers, Montanas that played before
>505 yards (without his deep yard receiver Cooks and no Julian Edelman), 3 TD, 0 INT against a #1 elite defense and elite pass rush
B-B-But you could put *ANY* quarterback on a Belichick led team and *WIN* the Super Bowl! B-B-But!

Finally the truth has been exposed, that Brady has been carrying this shit team this entire time.

I don't want to hear any bullshit about Brady being a "system babby" again because from the looks of it? He's the only motherfucker doing his job. He puts in the most effort, he takes the pay cuts, he puts up the performance records.

And Belichick fucking squanders it.

Even Jimmy Garoppolo's success, if you watch his Titans Mic'd up play, his on field defensive reads, his calls, his switches, all of that is designed by Brady. There is no aspect of this Patriots team, success wise, that isn't directly responsible by Brady.

I'd like to see Brady on an elite defense for once, Put him on a team like the Jaguars, who simply needs competent QB play, with that coach, and that team will win 3 Super Bowls I fucking guarantee it.

>the "do your job" guy didn't do his job

pottery.

Brady has been carrying that shit defense all season putting up basketball numbers. It's amusing that people actually entertained the idea that if Belichick left the team would crumble. Now it seems like if Brady left the team would not only crumble it would crash and burn.

benching Malcolm Butler lost them that game. period.

Kirk Cousins the "hottest prospect" right now
>27:13 TD/INT
>4093 yards
>93.9 Rating

Tom Brady "Just some disposable hack"
>32:8 TD/INT
>4,577 yards
>102.8 rating

Every team is going to give Cousins whatever he wants money wise and Cousins has his pick of whatever team he wants to play for.

Brady should demand a release and get go on a new team. It's doubtful he will get a 6th ring anyway. He's already sacrificed enough for the team.

Time to get some of that end-of-career money from a team that is desperate for high level QB play. It doesn't matter that he's 40, there are a fuck load of teams that would have him.

pull a Manning, jump on a elite defense like the Broncos, win another ring at a different organization

be a double team ring legend

Both of them would have success without each other but not this kind of consistent success

I've been saying this shit for years, Brady is the person actually carrying the team in close games and generally all year.

The only rebuttal you'll get is RODGERS CAN CARRY IT TOO. Okay? Brees could carry the packers, Brady could carry the saints. The point fucking remains the QBs limited time in their prime is being wasted by their defenses every season

>49th best corner benched
>pats D got roasted in the LB zones

yeah, i hope my team blows their wad on the david tyree of defense

Sounds like you got it all figured out man. Teams just need to build a defense. Why aren't you a HC yet?

It broke his teams morale and distracted them from the game. And you can't tell me he wouldn't make more tackles than Richardson or Bademosi.

In this fall, this is very tough, in this fall I'm going to take my talents to South Beach and join the Jacksonville Jaguars

hot take: bill sabotaged the org because kraft didnt let him have jimmy g?

Bill without Brady won an owl as DC and got the Browns to the playoffs. Brady without Bill shared time with a shitty baseball player at Michigan. That's our only evidence of what they're capable of without the other.

That was then, he can't handle being a GM. When he was with the giants he had HOFers like Harry Carson and LT, and since he wasn't gm he couldn't trade them like the compulsive egotist he is. And Brady was clutch even at Michigan.

give it up tom

brady fumbled the game away like a faggot. He's no Montana.

He also missed a catch and had a country mile's worth of real estate to work with.

>B-but it's all BB's fault. He didn't start Butler!

Pats fans will go jump off a bridge if Brady told them to

BB has fielded a top ten defense for damn near 17 consecutive seasons straight. Including this one.

thats why matt cassel was so much worse on the pats than he was everywhere else he played

t. Broncosfag

>Implying anybody minus the Incredible Hulk wouldn't have fumbled when a giant nigger is slamming into you while you have the football in one hand
>Implying Brady is a WR
Autism, everyone.

Anyone who would actually argue that the patriots could win a super bowl without brady is delusional.I would totally give someone the point that,yeah they probably could make it to the playoffs with any competent QB........but they probably couldn't win all those super bowls.Because it's his mental toughness,grit,leadership and ability to keep his offensive players feeling calm and confident when they need to pull out the come from behind win.You can't just plug someone in and duplicate those sorts of things.At this point in his career,as well as he's playing,he could probably lead a team to a totally undefeated season IF he had an elite defense on the other side of the ball.

matt cassel isn't going to lead your team from behind in a rough and ugly game late into the second half and down by 10+ points in a playoff or super bowl.

Don’t forget Belichick with Matt Cassell went 11-6.

A QB that isn’t absolutely complete shit probably would though.

Imagine Belichick with Rodgers. They’d probably go 19-0 every year.

He is a fucking old man, why would any one, let alone bill belichick do that childish thing?

The guy is just a human and got bettered by another guy.

>when a giant nigger is slamming into you
Did you even watch that play?

Bill's only elite defense since 07 was with Revis in 14

Elite defense?

He had that early in his career, but a bandwagon fan wouldn't know that.