PART 1 >>814420017

PART 1 PART 2 PART 3

OLD SCHOOL RISK THREAD
Let's pretend it's 2009 and enjoy ourself.

Europe 1933. Choose a colored capital region, change colour if you like and name your new empire. Ex. București, dark green, Gypsy Travellers.

A minimum of 4 players must join before the game starts. The rolls will follow the list in the picture.

1-3: 4T, 4-6: 6T
7-9: 9T, 0: 12T
Dubs: 18T, Trips 25T
Quads: 50T

Each nation can have a maximum of 1 alliance and 2 NAP at the same time. You need to hold at least 25 territories and coastline access to use your navy (duh).

Negotiations and written banter is encouraged.

Attached: 1529227644429_1933_nocolour_1.png (1370x813, 118K)

Danish Army continues in central Europe
>Christian X Protector and Liberator of Denmark, Christian I Protector and Liberator of France, Christian VIII Protector and Liberator of Norway, Christian III Protector and Liberator of East Norway, Christian I Protector and Liberator of Finland, Christian I of Belgium, Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Christian I of Holland, Conqueror and Liberator of former German Empire, Conqueror of Republican Spain, Christian I Liberator of England, Christian I Liberator of Wales, Conqueror of New Serbia.

Sweden continues pushing East, to secure the Baltic coast and Russian territories.
>Karl XII Buonarotti da Svezia.

This is fucking cool. I might join in. Never seen this before but I love it.

round 67

Too late for joins, sadly. No unclaimed capital regions left.

Attack the Franco-Danes in Finland.

>King Hasek I of New Serbia

The game started 9 hours ago, not possible to join ATM. But maybe next time I host it.

Sweden continues pushing East.

The Dansh Army continue to fight against the Siberian front in Germany
>Christian X Protector and Liberator of Denmark, Christian I Protector and Liberator of France, Christian VIII Protector and Liberator of Norway, Christian III Protector and Liberator of East Norway, Christian I Protector and Liberator of Finland, Christian I of Belgium, Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Christian I of Holland, Conqueror and Liberator of former German Empire, Conqueror of Republican Spain, Christian I Liberator of England, Christian I Liberator of Wales, Conqueror of New Serbia.

Okay. I don't really know what the hell is going on or how you guys can make sense of this seeing as everyone is anonymous... but it looks cool as fuck.

round 68

The one time I come on late, there is a risk thread....haven’t seen this in a while miss playing

>Wad the Madman

Well, we just gotta trust each other. IMO, the best thing would be to have a own Discord server for this kind of Risk variation. Then you actually know who is who, and it is easier to find dedicated players.
- OP

Attack the Franco-Danes in Russia and Germany if possible.

Sweden bears down on Serbian Russia, now that it's been encircled, starting with its northern coast.

Back in 2011-2013 was the golden age. Cyrus was based OP and we would have the most epic games.

> Haliax

The remaining Danish troops is Russia make a final stand aginst the Serbians.

round 69

Attached: 1529227644429_1933_nocolour_1.png (1370x813, 119K)

You’re so right. Did you have the google drive with all the maps? Sadly it’s been deleted. And I didn’t save any before it was all lost.

>Wad the Madman

The French naval base in Great Yarmouth launces a full on attack on occupied Norway.

Sweden takes the northern Russian coast (to the East. Arkhangelsk, is it?) then pushes south.

Yes I did. I actually made a few of those maps. All my riskclan files are on a drive somewhere. MER is still my favorite.

>Haliax

You can have this. For Risk speedruns.

Attached: 1529227644429_1933_natbo.png (1185x813, 53K)

Attack the Franco-Danes in Russia.

Pleb tier.

round 70

Oh that is amazing! We should definitely set up a discord for dedicated players. I miss playing. I was fan of the GOT variant.
Thank you friend.

>Wad the Madman

Attack the Franco-Danes.

Attack in central Europe!

Continue pushing into Serbian Russia.

Karl, my friend! It seems like I need your assistance in the former German region. It doesn't look like the Siberian madman is responding to your conquests. We cannot let Copenhagen fall!

Fate favors him. Look how even now he begs you to fight his battles for him.
He is a fool and a weakling. I would have followed you forever.

round 71

Attack the Franco-Danes.

Sweden secures Serbian Finland and, if possible, continues bearing down on Serbian Russia.

The Danish Forces continue to attack in the German region.

round 72

Attack the Franco-Danes in Germany.

Sweden occupies the last of the Saimaa region and then continues taking Serbian Russia.

The Danish troops stand their ground.

round 73

Attack the Frankish remnant in Central Norway, the rest into the Franco-Danes in Germany.

Sweden pushes into Serbian East Norway.

The French army starts an offensive in East Norway,

round 74

Attack the Franco-Danes in Scandinavia.

Sweden moves in on West Norway and, if possible, continues securing Serbian Russia.

Too boost civilian morale, King Charles made an official radio broadcast during their successful campaign in East Norway.

"People of Denmark, France, Norway, East Norway, Finland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland, former German Empire, England and Wales! I ask you, not as your King, but as your fellow man. Too never surrender!

This plague of barbarian filth is currently suppressing the great people of Norway, East Norway and former German Empire. They call us weak! The nation who betrayed our alliance against the evil England's! They’re cowards, trying to hold onto as much land as they can, like a vulture!

Together with our sisters and brothers of the Swedish Empire, we shall prevail!
Long live the kings!
Love live the kings!"

Danish forces retaliate the East Norwegian aggression.

round 75

Attached: 1529227644429_1933_nocolour_1.png (1370x813, 117K)

Sweden takes the bit of the Crimean coast under Serbian control, then continues pushing into that blob in Eastern Europe.

King Hasek! It is still not too late. Unconditionally surrender and you will keep Beograd!

Attack The Danes.

The Danish army wipe out the remaining Serbian forces in East Norway and head to Germany.

round 76

Sweden pushes into Swedish Russia's remnants.

The French forces attack resting Siberians by München.

Attack the Franco-Danes.

round 77

Sweden encroaches on Belgrade. If possible, they push slightly into the western Serbian blob.

Karl! I believe victory is imminent! I am able to keep his troops at bay in the heart of Europe, and I hear you have led your men into great campaigns in the far east.

Attack the Franco-Danes in Germany.

The Danish Forces keep fighting in the german region.

round 78

Night approaches as the city lulls itself to sleep. Embattled Belgrade, surrounded by a sea of friends turned to enemies. A bitter old king sits alone with his thoughts and his service pistol. A near empty bottle of Slivovitz rests on the ground next to him.

Was it worth it? Sacrificing everything?

There is a soft knock on the door. The old king mutters. A one-eyed young man enters, snaps his heels then comes forward. He deferentially stands behind the king, but not too close.

“Is it done, Lieutenant Kasper?”

“Yes, your Grace.”

“Good.”

A beat. Then another. The king stands, walks over to the ledge, and looks out at his beloved Belgrade, city under siege.

“You want to know why, don’t you. Why I bled Serbia dry, forged a home for Slavs, then pissed it away fighting some fat, boy fucking Danelander.”

The young lieutenant says nothing. The wind keens softly around the spires of the castle, mournful and remote.

“Karl may be too daft to see it, but I handed him the empire his sons deserved, and I neutered the dog who would have tried to take it from them. When the Danish dogs bite at his heels, and they will, he will have nothing to fear from them, or the sodomite Frenchmen that all kneel to the impotent Prince Christian, wielder of titles, commander of words.”

“Indeed, your Grace. It is time.”

“Yes it is, Lieutenant.”

The old king shuffles back inside. In three hours time, he will present his sword and crown, the last bartering chips he has. But it will not be enough, for men always crave more of what they do not deserve to have.

I surrender to King Karl the blind. I hope he will at least keep Belgrade autonomous as a small price to pay for being given an empire on a platter.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-11-20 01-19-48.png (128x143, 30K)

That we do! Victory is close at hand! Their men are encircled and their ground thins ever more.
Sweden continues pushing into the eastern Serbian blob.

The Danmes attack german occupied territories.

Fucking gold!
Ultimate risk bantz.

update 79

Attached: 1529227644429_1933_nocolour_1.png (1370x813, 116K)

magnificent!
>Christian X of Denmark

Karl left his forces in Russia to personally see to Hasek's surrender. He deigned to have Belgrade and the immediately surrounding territories (1T radius) organized into an autonomous region under Hasek's control. He did, after all, say he could keep his homeland if he bequeathed his sword.

Dear Karl. Congratulations on our victory! When you allied with be again, I knew nothing could stop us! I will be travelling down to you when it pleases you, so we can talk further coorperation.

With that business handled, Karl returned homeward with his men. Those that came with him to Rome were celebrated as heroes of Sweden in a victory parade. Those in other regions, he cannot ascertain, but he saw to it that they be properly commemorated.

And finally, he extended an invite to Christian for a banquet in Rome. He also extended this invite to Hasek, if only to try and show that there was no ill will between them.

Attached: MER1200BigExpandedTemplate.png (4976x2632, 924K)

Attached: MER1200BigTemplate.png (4976x2632, 906K)

Attached: MER30yearswar.png (1328x982, 161K)

Oh god no.
It's 2:30 AM and I want to fucking sleep.
I skipped working on a project to do this.

Thank you for the invitation!

As promised, we shall devide the land between us. Please await for my proposal.

Attached: MERsimple.png (2886x1950, 654K)

Attached: 1918_01.png (1576x816, 140K)

Attached: BritRiskV.2.png (2312x1502, 455K)

I made this one
>Haliax

Attached: ECR.png (1880x3360, 447K)

Attached: eurorisk.png (1576x816, 152K)

I also made this one, based on S.M. Stirling's Dies The Fire series.
>Haliax

Attached: theEmberverse.png (1784x1064, 299K)

old bants

Attached: hahahahaha.png (2136x1752, 121K)

Attached: theotherhahaha.png (2136x1752, 120K)

Here is my proposal, as I previously said. All I claim is the Nordic territories and the previous German Empire. I also would appreciate to take back control of Portugal and Spain. As a gift to you, I give you the naval base of Gibraltar, so you have full access to naval forces in the Atlantic.

Attached: 1529227644429_1933_nocolour_1.png (1370x813, 116K)

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Attached: IMG_20191119_053427.jpg (589x807, 163K)

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS KIKES ARE GAY

Attached: IMG_20191119_052407.jpg (589x807, 164K)

Attached: 1365645395509.png (3218x1400, 1.36M)

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS FUCK GAYFAGGOTS RAPE IS COOL

Attached: IMG_20191119_051212.jpg (589x807, 230K)

Attached: europerussiaafrica.png (4088x2680, 806K)

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS JEWS ARE EVIL KKK4EVER JEWS DESERVE RAPE

Attached: IMG_20191119_052629.jpg (589x807, 171K)

I will respect your claims in Scandinavia, and will even concede your German claims, but I'm afraid I cannot cede my territories in Hispania.

Attached: 1365561897533.png (2146x1686, 1.49M)

love that one

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS JEWS ARE THE PROBLEM JOIN THE KKK DESTROY NIGGERS KILL KIKES
RAPE SPICS!! BURN FAGGOT SHITSKINS

Attached: 1573366017000.webm (640x360, 1.91M)