I empathize with non-neutered dogs. I don't hate them for humping everything. Imagine if you couldn't masturbate...

I empathize with non-neutered dogs. I don't hate them for humping everything. Imagine if you couldn't masturbate. Not even once. Ever.

Attached: IMG_9234.jpg (1839x2452, 1.02M)

dogs can suck themselves off man

Don't let them fool you

Attached: 1577876208755.webm (402x490, 706K)

Don't ever let them fool you

Attached: 1563214206166.webm (288x426, 1002K)

Hot

There's a reason you can only find videos of small dogs doing that. Larger dogs are incapable of bending like that

Thats why I let my dogs fuck me. I feel bad for them and give them a release they can never have with a female dog

Goddamn it, it looks like Grover....

dogs are really good at studying humans and copying them :)

it must suck not having soft hands or opposable thumbs though, dog dicks are really sensitive with very thin skin, can you imagine having to jerk off with long sharp claws, bristly fur and coarse paw pads

the dog using his mouth is the smart one

Attached: bergerblancsuisse2-lg.jpg (1350x1201, 256K)

You're goddamn furry get out of here

thank you for being a responsible owner

and you will never find a more loyal and loving dog than one that depends on you for sex, i can't imagine a better training reward

Attached: 2e7598fdc547fdda7aaa295b2cbd12f0--large-dogs-big-dogs.jpg (736x779, 118K)

You're an idiot, stop acting like you do that shit for the dog and go back to your retarded "feral thread". There's no reason it couldn't fuck a female dog, you just want dog cock in your ass.

What is wrong with you? Do you just believe everything you read or something? Are you retarded?

One on the right has a great sheath

I have an insane bond with my boys. We do everything together. I felt bad that given my living situation they dont ever interact with other dogs so they would never get it on. Started by jerking them off but got carried away one drunken night

There are reasons they cant fuck female dogs moron. You know nothing about the sutuation and you cram your inbred opinion into my conversation. I do it for my boys and yes it feels good but if me feeling good was the case I could just fuck my ass with a dildo or some guy

Lol keep trying to justify it you degenerate dog cum receptacle

Dont need to. I really couldnt give a shit what you think. Your just some fag on a imageboard

You can't call someone imbred and have it mean anything, you fucking idiotic zoophiliac, your insult would mean nothing. You just want to fuck a dog, plain and simple, you COULD fuck a dog but you don't want that because you're a zoophiliac. You're essentially a pedophile saying "if I just wanted to feel good then I'd buy a loli doll", don't act like it's for them, you complete retard. Why can't they fuck a female dog? Because it would have puppies? Who gives a fuck? That's better than letting your dog fuck you in the ass, your opinion means nothing.

Kek at every insult you use still being better than being someone who lets dogs fuck them in the ass.

Intact male dogs actually masturbate any time they want! They can usually find something they can hump, or they can just lick their own dick. I've seen one lick his dick for long enough to cum.

this post is filled with so much rage it doesn't even make any sense lol

Attached: sxab.jpg (800x288, 81K)

I originally meant to put "you COULD have sex with a dildo" but I typed "dog". It comes together better with that piece of info.

having a good boy knot you is the best feeling in the world

Attached: 1566837424796.jpg (1296x972, 163K)

>I do it for my boys and yes it feels good
Did they cum a lot?

Bump!

dogs produce continuous sprays of cum for as long as they have a boner and can stay inside you for up to 20 minutes, it can produce some amazing cum gushes when they pull out

Attached: 1567090945023.jpg (4251x2834, 729K)

Thank you,
i love the idea.