/who/ Doctor Who General

The End of Doctor Who Edition

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12712455/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Binro

Reminder that Kroll is no leader

Threadly reminder that we are currently in the Capaldi era and in a few months it will be over.

Literally who?

I KNOW.
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN.
I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF.
I THOUGHT THAT I COULD WRITE FOR NO ONE ELSE.

can the bingo user change the "something is in the basement" to "embarasing to watch with family", please?

>Don't reply to Mongo (posts accusing you of samefagging or being Cats/Cloister)
>Don't make "additional" threads
>Always have "/who/" and "Doctor Who" in the title so people know what to search for
>Twitter drama isn't interesting

Rules for all the Reddit newfags

Feels canon here

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN.

Kroll vs the Myrka and 8 Vervoids: Who wins?
strawpoll.me/12712455/

>Don't make "additional" threads
*cough* The Master *cough*

Let's see how long you stick to them.

Ten once said he cried reading a Harry Potter book. Nine read an entire book by flipping through it in half a second.

My question is;

If you watch a Time Lord read a book in half a second, does their face cycle through a series of emotions all at once?

Can you imagine how hilarious that would look? Maybe they choose to read some books slowly for this exact reason.

What really went wrong with JNT?

Ya, I get the point I got btfo.

What is better Blink or City of Death

Blink is overrated

Why don't you just lurk a bit more and drop the namefag

Reminder that 'The Master' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
He is irritating and not funny and falls for age-old copypastas and makes unneccesary new threads that portray the entirety of /who/ badly.
Take your lumps, newfag

HIV

Blink.

Moffat does monsters better than he does plot lines.

Mark of the Rani

No one talks about Blink any more. City of Death is regularly discussed all the time after 38 years.

Fuck offerino laddy

You for real mate?

Reminder that 'Cloister' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
He is irritating and not funny and falls for age-old copypastas
Take your lumps, newfag

Reminder that 'Anonymous' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
Take your lumps, newfag

Cloister doesn't drop his name, I mean this isn't the first time someone on /who/ has slandered me, this isn't the first time it's happened to any other name fag on this board.

This.

frank offerino, im just trying to get this fag to btfo

It's not slander if it's true m8.

Reminder that 'Copyastas' are the shittiest memes to grace /who/.
They are irritating and not funny and fall for age-old copypastas
Take your lumps, newfag

>get this fag to btfo
Did you mean "gtfo"?

Binro didn't die for this.

>take your lumps newfag
top kek

All reactions are highly over exaggerated, which have been quite funny, but lesson learned not to try anything interactive with this community and stick to shitposting.

who /kroll/ here?

>implying I'm not the shittiest
here, have a pointlessly oblique Lawrence Miles reference

fuck right off

Meta.

You're american 'accent' suddenly disappeared, mate.

Reminder that '/who/tube' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
Take your lumps, newfag
i get the reference kek

Why are you still posting?

>oblique
>image contains text from the title of one of his novels
Not that oblique DESU

American accent? What even?

He is irritating and not funny and falls for age-old copypastas and makes unneccesary new threads that portray the entirety of /who/ badly.
Take your lumps, newfag

Apparently Mini Matts parents pushed and threathened Whelan and George today kek

>Implying a tranny drawfag who fucks people who can impersonate Ten in bed isn't the shittest
>Implying

>>Twitter drama isn't interesting
So much for the rules

Reminder that 'Binro' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
Take your lumps, newfag

Maybe you shouldn't act like a spastic then

But for real though, Cloister is such a character. I love how everyone did so well at gritting their teeth when he put those pictures of Jabba the Hutt out. I know for a fact that EVERYONE was thinking the same exact thing and yet no one said anything until like the fifth time. It's really funny in an awkward nails on a chalkboard kind of way. Good god was thing disgusting and I know that no one saved any of it. But at the same time, the guy makes good posts and discussions. What a character.

what if we changed the basement thing for "i am the doctor speech"

Don't even talk shit about binro

Reminder that 'Edge_Lord_Victorious' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
Take your lumps, newfag

Also remove "Simm's Master returns"

Don't blame them at all.

I know about you cunts and your twitter accounts. The police will be involved now.

Hope you're happy.

MW

Master, calm down. Keep on being interactive, /who/'s just having some banter. It's better than what I got when I first came here.

Hey, are you the person who wrote a Seven/Ace/Benny fanfic here a year ago?

we need you, bingo user

This is the worst forced copypasta since the KTM one

Reminder that 'scringestone' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
Take your lumps, newfag

>you

kek and lol

Reminder that 'Russian Hat Doctor' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
Take your lumps, newfag

>tranny drawfag who fucks people who can impersonate Ten in bed isn't the shittest

That's the best sort of trip, Edge.

Never spoken to you before. Hello! Have you read Shit Trips yet?

Reminder that 'Gallifrey_Immigrant' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
Take your lumps, newfag

Whats wrong with him

>you

Reminder that 'Whats wrong with him user' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
Take your lumps, newfag

No-one should be 'interactive' if they can't get their shit together. Stop appeasing bad posters

that's a free space

Is it my go now?

INSECTS

What does 3's cock taste like? I imagine it tastes like bacon and savory muchrooms. Any guesses or speculation?

what?

Reminder that 'Danny Pink Husbando user' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
Take your lumps, newfag

kys

Reminder that 'Danny Pink Husbando user' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
Take your lumps, newfag

Looks like on-season /who/ has begun. See you all in July.

>tfw /who/ is shitpost general

Thanks for the (You)s!

your mums vagina is a free space

>you

>Shit Trips

No but it appears to be on the wiki so I will have a look

I love the wiki btw, which of you bastards made it? It's the only reason I came back to Sup Forums after my like, 3 years hiatus.

Reminder that 'cute trap' is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
Take your lumps, newfag

Do you think we'll get a Zygon Inversion flashback to End Of Time to explain everything at the start of the Simm ep?

It tastes like rot because Pertwee is fucking dead

>ywn caress edge lord's masculine vagina

no youre alright

It's legitmately like someone flipped a fucking switch from off season /who/ to on season /who/. It was so fucking sudden, the shitposting just fucking erupted

top kek

>which of you bastards made it?
What an absurd question, you can see loads of people have edited it. It's not like one person whacked together all 1477 pages.

>someone

"Why Contain It?"

Take your lumps, newfag
I think the meme is working /who/

kek also nice trips

The Doctor: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for...

Bill: So he was The Doctor all the time!

I blame The Master, he is the shittiest namefag to grace /who/.
Take your lumps, newfag