Honest opinions on the Democratic Republic of the Congo?

Honest opinions on the Democratic Republic of the Congo?

No opinion, never seen them on Sup Forums probably lots of war or poverty

he's right about the last part

They have/had like a dictator right? I wonder why there aren't any Africans on Sup Forums , is it really that bad out there?

i mean, it's not a canucky so i can't give it the fucky

There are some.
>also Africans on Sup Forums
There even used to be an /Africa/ General before Sup Forums spilled over.

yes Its pretty bad here in Africa user. Send help!

violent neighbor!

Don't they eat people there?

people, arepas, aguardiente, etc

I ate out a girl last month

Honestly don't give a rat's ass

Dunno, but fuck Ch*le.

it's full of people I guess

Why are you bullying us user?

I'll be honest, 100% of time I hear about DRC even from native Congolese, its always bad stuff and the civil wars going on or its brutal colonial past. I wish I had nicer things to say. Seems like a country that has been through very rough times and continues to face great poverty.

All Balts are the same nation to me.

cause we deserve it for being such lowlives during decades, Arsehole. We're improving in that department though

Story

> girl I haven't seen in 2 years
> decided to text her one day
> Ask her out
> We go to a shopping mall
> I'm poor af and couldn't even invite her an ice cream
> we start making out in a chair
> > Told her if she wants pizza, she says fuck yes. I told her I needed to go home and take out some money. she agrees.
> jew_smirk.jpg
> we take an uber
> home alone
> turn on the tv. I tell her if she wants to watch a movie and cuddle. she agrees.
> start making out again. I start escalating but she shows resistance and says she's on her period
> doubt.jpg
> call pizza delivery guy
> she gets horny and starts jerking me off
> I told her: "there's no way in hell you're gonna leave my with blue balls"
> she goes to bathroom and when she comes back she says her period is over
> the rest is history

RUDE!

How true is “le hot colombian women” meme? Do they actually have big asses?

it's true in the coast and a couple of cities. Where I live though, they're flat assed for the most part

Even Syria has just one Triangle of Happening on Wikitravel.

FYI everyone moved to wikivoyage

It is only true because Colombia has cheap plastic surgery and free dental care

>free dental care
I wish this was true

>wikivoyage

Never heard of it. Why is that better ? (real talk) I've been using this for like 10 years.

I don't exactly remember. There was some schism and it was forked to wikivoyage. Most of the good userbase moved over also

why do all Colombian grils have braces? I assumed it was free, because that shit costs $3000 here

it's cheap as fuck I'll give you that. Dental clinics give the option to pay in 12 installments to make it more accesible to the average poorfag. Idk man, I´m not a fan of girls with braces, lots of them horrid breath

Im a Slavshit but Colombians always think im one of them, what should I do?

tell them u a slav?

Some colombians can pass as southern russian/ romanian. Where is your slavic lineage from?

/afg/ stopped being made because of very small community as well as Turkey shitposting

i am more informed of memezuela than my own country, where do i go to know what the fuck is going on my country lads ?

only very, very few girls have plastic surgery, you wouldn't even see one walking through the streets

A victim of the cold war and imperialist, belgians deserver every shit they got for fucking up the DRC

Occasionally leaving your uncle's basement would be a good start