There was a thread up an hour ago about how Hitler is chilling in up in Antarctica with some alien bros and has an...

There was a thread up an hour ago about how Hitler is chilling in up in Antarctica with some alien bros and has an interdenominational portal.

It had two images of Jupiter one from 2014 and one supposedly from 2016 and because they were strikingly similar somehow found that as proof that we're all sheeple being lied to.

apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap140517.html

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/hubble-captures-vivid-auroras-in-jupiter-s-atmosphere

Well anyway I did two minutes of digging and found that the "2016" photo was credited to a paper that came out in 2016 using information gathered from Jupiter in 2014 at the same time as the other picture.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/2015GL067366/full

TL;DR If you're going to have bad opinions at least try a bit to justify them ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/04/30/are-the-crew-members-of-1986-space-shuttle-challenger-still-alive/
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/hubble-captures-vivid-auroras-in-jupiter-s-atmosphere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
youtu.be/Qr6Vcvl0OeU
youtu.be/teT4fmu-MZY
youtu.be/yX-1a-Q0D7Y
youtu.be/Jp9Y8I6v_Ds
youtu.be/WQITXbcz2hg
youtu.be/VNqNnUJVcVs
youtu.be/yNVgzk3tbl0
flightradar24.com/-24.14,-106.07/2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_route#Antarctica
youtu.be/WQITXbcz2hg)
youtube.com/watch?v=KcxraxCQCd0
youtube.com/watch?v=qSR_Yiw2_4A
youtube.com/watch?v=9-VpcJubmeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we all want to believe bro, there's just not much to go by that we have access to.. sadly

in the late 80s my dad who farmed peanuts in Texas saw 3 orange triangles in the sky while turning the irrigation off. was around 11 at night near Gustine, Tx. Middle of fucking no where.

it was ayys or it was humans in advanced tech

who knows.

I remember back in the 90's i read something similar to that. Hitler had some expeditions in antarctica and they saw weird shit in the night. Can't remember most of it but it was interesting. It's something like a war with UFO's

Ancient Aliens seasons 6-11 sums up everything pretty well.

They even have a rabbi come on every once and a while and say, hey you goys maybe the aliens are our friends! be good goys now!

Watch the eps, they even bring up the question... maybe they are demons.

Yep they are demons.

OP your questions in this thread would be answered in Ancient Aliens season 11 ep 1.

>using information gathered from Jupiter in 2014 at the same time as the other picture.

So they just added the aura to it?

there was some pilot dude who flew into the north pole portal and writ a book about the inner earth. there was also some norwegian guy and his son from the 19th century who sailed into it on their fishing boat and writ about inner earth giants and other shit. completely unbelievable but still a fantastical read.

Are those frogs raining in the background of the cars?

Praise him

>we're all sheeple being lied to
About what?

nasa WOULD lie tho

Ancient aliens has been debunked. Google it, as much as i love the thories, they straight up lie about most of their evidence.

Its missinformation on purpose

I dont get the picture?

Hitlers aliens and UFOs and shit

>interdenominational
Why every time? Why it's always some fanfiction tier garbage.

The shuttle exploded. They're all supposed to all be dead.

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/04/30/are-the-crew-members-of-1986-space-shuttle-challenger-still-alive/

>Raining Frogs

>Spurdo on the background

>Young, messy, confused adult with no aim in life and who doesnt know where to go

THE FUTURE IS OURS, BOYS

Ancient aliens are not debunked and both are just theories neither one of them are facts.

Only way it's debunked is if someone can prove you can make such perfect H blocks using just a chisel and a hammer. If you can't then you haven't debunked anything. And so far each site who has claimed to have debunked it have yet to show you can make those H blocks with the tools available at the time.

It wasnt aliens.

It was us

Not an argument.

Not an argument

SHOW ME A PLANE FLYING OVER ANTARCTICA

RIGHT NOW

its easy their are plenty of sites that track planes flight paths show me one flying over Antarctica

NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS. THAT'S THE POINT.

modern science can't even replicate what they built thousands of years ago, nothing is debunked until you can. And even then, you still have to replicate with technology only available at that specific time period. Nothing is debunked until someone replicates at least ONE of these marvelously crafted stones. But alas, no one can. Not even with today's technology is it even possible. So tell me how this is even remotely close to being debunked. Its like saying agnostics can prove the non existence of god, when every rule of god states they absolutely cannot.

Not an argument

see

extra terrestrials are a controlled false flag operation.

>be shit earth. wew guys.
>be awzume aliens! super cool tech!!!!
>hey urf, u want some help with our COOL TECH!?
>you can have some if you (((THIS))) and we need (((GOLD))) for our even newer technology! just do what we say xD
>10 years later, matrix.wav

I don't believe any of this shit bro.

I'm just trying to show how simple and just factually wrong their arguments are.

No your a retard because i don't see any proof of planes flying over Antarctica

people that think its ridiculous to believe in the "possibility" that intelligent nonhuman life forms have visited this planet are also the same people who believe in the fairy tales of the bible ie talking bushs that burn, food wafers falling from some contraption in the sky to feed the Israelites in the desert, walking around a city blowing horns for 7 days then the walls fall down, virgin births, angels & prophets somehow descending & ascending into the sky oh I mean heaven. there are pages & pages of the most insane stories that so called reputable scientists and scholars believe. so really anything is possible :)

How does the meme magic keep happening?

I don't believe either because my standard of proof is higher than that.

nobody has shown me a flight going over Antarctica fuck sake

Look up ancient aliens debunked on YouTube. It is like an hour long. Give our ancestors some credit dude, that weren't as dumb as you.

Believing a youtube christfag anything. with 0 evidence of debunk but only talk like the ancient aliens TV show. Sometimes you need to use your brain. I have actually studied archaeology and Egyptology before ancient aliens was on air for fuck sake and some things simply do not make sense

You'd have to be a complete retard to take anything published by NASA as truth. I don't know whether they are hiding ayy lmaos or the flat earth but they've been caught time and time again publishing fake shit. Remember that video with the austronaut fixing the ISS "in space" while wearing a scuba diving suit?

i like you

and still nobody has shown me a flight of a plane over Antarctica?

FUCK youpiece of shit disbunking my arugments, ILL SHOW YOU BY POSTING AGAIN boganHITLER knew the truth
HITLER created a base in antarctica called new swabia
He built a society and UFOs
THE usa army went there and LOST a battle fighting them
now there is a treaty
no military activity allowed

HITLER has a portal to the inner world you fucking idiots, Antarctica is enterance portal, north pole is exit, this is why you can fly over north

REMINDER, ACCORDING TO NASA JUPITER HASNT CHANGED REMOTELY IN TWO YEARS

Why aren't there flight paths over antarcica? Have you seen a flight path from aus to south america/africa, every time they go weird as fuck like going up to the middle east or something when they could do a straight flight, it would only make sense on an earth like this
I wonder why absolutely no one but the military is allowed to go to Antarctica? You aren't even allowed to go there on a tour on a boat past the coastline
Antarctica is what gets me the most, read about operation highjump and then there's an interview the captain did after saying how rich and full of resources Antarctica is that will be a source of contention between states, then a few years later at the height of the cold war the USA and USSR agreed to never touch it?

fucking idiots.

Why cantt you fly over then?

Why did 200 Uboats go missing at the end of the war?

You cant deny shit except all you do is claim its not real without anythting

OPERATION FUCKING HIGH JUMP

>Remember that video with the austronaut fixing the ISS "in space" while wearing a scuba diving suit?

source please i love exposing NASA as the shill's they are

i'm still waiting for someone to show me a flight path of a plane going over Antarctica

go watch Neon Genesis Evangelion and Childhood's End if you haven't done so already

I wonder why absolutely no one but the military is allowed to go to Antarctica? You aren't even allowed to go there on a tour on a boat past the coastline
Antarctica is what gets me the most, read about operation highjump and then there's an interview the captain did after saying how rich and full of resources Antarctica is that will be a source of contention between states, then a few years later at the height of the cold war the USA and USSR agreed to never touch it?

FUCK there was a lot in that thread about this ill try and compile →
"After a long hard, cold, losing battle with the icy conditions, and in most cases the ice itself, Byrd and his team found a place in Antarctica where the waters ran warm, an “oasis”, as reported previously by Intellihub.
>WHAT IS NEW SWABIA?
German Uboats enter into underground antarcttic base through holes underwater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
>"Highjump"

Look at this bullshit page www gotravelyourway com/2013/07/20/qantas-flight-qf63-from-sydney-to-johannesburg/
" If you are lucky you might even spot a polar bear! "
Hahahahaha polar bears live on the north pole ffs

this is the thing i bring up real red pill tier shit and you get thrown out as tin foil hat wearing retards

but i'm sorry wear are the fucking planes????

any time i bring up ufo's or shit like that i get shut down like i'm some nut and go back to your race baiting thread goy....

This is just a guess but maybe flying over the antartic is prohibited because on the event of a crash, the rescue would be net to impossible and recovery of the wreckage would probably be a political minefield.

I searched through my bookmarks but I just can't find it, a lot of the flat earth videos people link here often have that bit in them as proof that space is "fake" though

somebody has to have it handy ITT

here are some other vids you might find interesting, I came across them while looking for it might as well link them here

youtu.be/Qr6Vcvl0OeU
youtu.be/teT4fmu-MZY
youtu.be/yX-1a-Q0D7Y
youtu.be/Jp9Y8I6v_Ds

>>talk to Turk who works nearby me about his new white German Shepard
>>say name him Adolf, that's German
>>he does
>>another day he just out of the blue says Hitler is still alive in Argentina
>>says that he has a secret Aryan country there
>>says Aryan nation is technologically advanced and that Hitler had an iphone and you can see him swipe it on old speeches
>>says Trump and Hillary were sent here by the Aryan nation to take over
>>says Trump and Hillary are eugenically perfect Aryans

>I don't know if they're hiding flat earth
>flat earth

there's being a skeptic and just being retarted.
if only the Greek government could afford any kind of education

Weren't these the Columbia crew?

literally none

why isn't flying over the ocean prohibited in the event of a crash? or flying over uninhabited desert? every nation has tons of bases on Antarctica they should easily be able to help survivors hypothetically

>up in antarctica
>interdenominational portal
wew

m8 NASA are the biggest bullshit artists in the business

i try to make threads about it but everyone is like no NASA would never lie...

Why aren't commercial airplane flights allowed to fly over Antarica?

Why is the UN logo a map of the flat earth?

How do you explain all these "one time in a hundred years" eclipses that keep happening every decade or so?

youtu.be/WQITXbcz2hg
youtu.be/VNqNnUJVcVs

>Neon Genesis Evangelion

Ok, I try and avoid anime's unless they are very violent but i'll take your advice.

Animes I allow myself to enjoy:

DBZ
Violent Jack
Genocyber
Several from the 80s.

It puts the anime on it's skin or it gets the hose again.

Look up Wunderwaffe

Look up Ahnenerbe

Look up implosion engines

Operation paperclip

Everyone knows what oil companies do to keep their money flowing

kek first vid is great, notice how not a single one of them will swear on the bible

ok lad i just watched
>youtu.be/Jp9Y8I6v_Ds

and there was nothing significant said in it am i missing something?

of course they won't cause they are professional bullshitters

as I said I don't know what exactly it is they are hiding, there are tons of theories out there but I don't believe a word they say

because the antarctic winds and weather systems absolutely fuck with planes flying over

>why aren't commercial airplanes allowed to fly over antartica?
I have no fucking idea, something shady probably but I do not for one second believe it's because they don't want people to see the 'edge of the earth'.
>Why is the UN logo a map of the flat earth?
I don't think they'd give away a clue like that if there is a huge global conspiracy to cover it up..

maybe I'm just a being a good goy by not believing flat earth theorists, but maybe you're just being delusional.. who fucking knows

>2001 space odyssey came out 1968
>top quality colour film and remarkable cinemetography
>moon landing 1969
>low res black and white
Who are they trying to fool

>winds and weather systems
Jets fly above the clouds mate and the temperate is equally as low......

Some say they absolutely refuse to swear on the bible because they found out God exists without a doubt, makes a bit of sense I guess, like you'd think someone would lie on a bible over something as important as the moon landing, but if you KNOW he exists, you wouldn't dare, but as you say there's many theories

Read Miguel Serrano and you will be initiated into Esoteric Hitlerism. Hitler is alive and will return soon as Kalki in a final battle against world Jewry.

are you that retard from the previous thread

LOL DAH WIND IN DAH 9KM ABOVE THE EARTH IS SO FAST AND COLD NIGGER ITS GUNNA FREEZE DAH FUEL AND WE WILL DROP OUT OF THE DAH SKY

lol

>I wonder why absolutely no one but the military is allowed to go to Antarctica
This isn't true user, an acquaintance of mine's father went to the South African base. Granted, he is a fellow of the Royal Society and the SA base is on the coast, but he still went and isn't military or government.

Who said anything about an edge? see pic

all I'm saying is don't believe anything unless you see it with your own 2 eyes

I don't even believe in the flat earth theory myself 100% but it does explain a lot of shit, you can see beyond the "curvature" yourself if you stare into the atlantic for fuck's sake

see

what does the pic signify?

I read a book about a similar story as a child. Based in 1939ish, german uboat captains found an underwater tunnel in antarctica leading to a land under an ice cap that still had dinosaurs alive. The book followed the story of an expedition in there. Was a mighy interesting read at 8 years old.
Never imagined it was more than fiction however.

>0:53
>"... and all of that happened in a little town called York, Mayne across the US from where we are talking to you right now"
>they're supposed to be floating in space

read the article below that map

Why do you always have to do this skully just let me beleive ffs keep your bullshit facts to yourself

For starters they would be retarded to fly over Antarctica. Because it's not on the way to anything important.

Secondly, See Antarctic treaty. Early explorations of Antarctica basically revealed enough unclaimed natural resources to plummet the entire planet into a resource war.

And since nobody wants World War 3 it was agreed upon to preserve the natural splendor of it and leave it for scientific research purposes to help better understand the planet.

I don't know why the UN chose that logo. But if they were trying to cover up the fact that the earth is flat, why the fuck would they deliberately leave a clue in their flag? That would be more retarded than you.

As far as "one time in a hundred years" eclipses, that's just retarded and you made that up like a fucking retarded fucking retard.

There hasn't been any such thing as a surprise eclipse for a long time now.

Jesus Christ. Seriously. Greeks have really fallen from the days of the great philosophers at the acropolis. Now they are the most retarded and superstitious people on the planet.

hmmm could be a mistake on his part instead of ultimate discovery NASA lying

but they are bullshit artists

Ah, the 1947 expedition to antarctica led by Admiral Byrd?
But didnt he go nuts towards the end, claiming that the earth was hollow and that the Nazis were gonna attack from the North pole?

none of those islands look like any of the continents though?

>inb4 i've never seen the continents from space

>For starters they would be retarded to fly over Antarctica. Because it's not on the way to anything important.

your fucking retarded

ah fair enough but yea coastal bases dont mean much

>But didnt he go nuts towards the end, claiming that the earth was hollow and that the Nazis were gonna attack from the North pole?
Well maybe he wasn't so nuts user...

current flightpaths make sense only on this map

youtu.be/yNVgzk3tbl0

flightradar24.com/-24.14,-106.07/2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_route#Antarctica
> Direct flights between South Africa and New Zealand would overfly Antarctica, but no airline has scheduled such flights.

UFO threads are the best threads

BECAUSE THOSE ROUTES WOULD VIOLATE THE ANTARCTIC TREATY.

You aren't allowed to operate an engine above a certain size below a certain latitude.

Science ships going there have to cut out their main engines once they get to that point and go in with tiny little motors that take forever.

A commercial jet would have to cut it's engines and glide over an area the size of the entire united states, otherwise it would be in violation of international law.

>youtu.be/yX-1a-Q0D7Y

LOL LAD WTF IS THIS HAHAHAHAH green screen shit hahahahahahah

NASA what are you doing

i swear to god they don't give a fuck anymore and don't think anyone is watching or care my sides

old man bush as well hahahahahah oh the irony

Is that fucking spurdo?

when manning first released the state department cables one of the first things we found was a cable saying the roswell crash was russian tech. i can't find it now, google is full of fuck.

AstroNOT

I don't even believe in the flat earth theory myself 100% I'm just posting interesting /x/ tier stuff about NASA cause I think they are hiding something. (I am gonna get a drone some day and try this myself though youtu.be/WQITXbcz2hg)

you on the other hand came ITT to jerk off your ego by belittling me to prove yourself superior to Aristotle/the entirety of Greeks or some shit while satisfying your inferiority complexes in the process

How is it so hard for flat earth retards to get it through their heads that occasionally the soviet union and the united states occasionally agreed on things; and one of them was the scientific preservation of Antarctica?

THANK YOU BRO, CHILDHOODS END I HAVE NEVER SEEN AND I HAVE BEEN LITERALLY TELLING PEOPLE THIS WILL HAPPEN.

>he won't put his hand on the bible and swear on it
THIS IS REALLY MAKING ME THINK

youtube.com/watch?v=KcxraxCQCd0

Oh Admiral they should have capped you when they had the chance

You are doing pretty much the same though
The existence of God is pretty much a mental shortcut that people do when they can't explain something because they lack the techonology/knowledge. You just swapped God with ayyliens

What about the anons who post from antarctica?

Attention Anons there will come a day when our savior will return and cleanse the world of cucks they call him Dovahitler FUS ROH NEIN

youtube.com/watch?v=qSR_Yiw2_4A

I tell you I tell you Hitlerborn comes.

Gov sanctioned scientists on select bases?

People get turned off from your constant erratic posting and occasionally misspelled words you schizo.

watch it, it's only 3 episodes long

I honestly think that if we ever come across aliens something like this is gonna happen with all that new age "death of ego" BS they keep promoting

Good goy imperfect eng skills means he's schizo

CIA shills and flat Earth retards posining the minds of the sheep with illusion and distractions the thread.

shill detected

Humans would drive metal crafts, just like the greys. Those light ones, are either from inside the planet (there's a world there) or from outside, from the "Free Worlds".

youtube.com/watch?v=9-VpcJubmeQ

This one, or two, adopt an airplane format, this is quite common, either airplanes or birds.

Indeed. It's ridiculous.

Whats with Sup Forums today we had the high placed insider or whatever he is called

and now shit about nazi's in the south pole

and shit on the protocols of zion

its like all the red pills are leaking now instead of the usual race baiting bullshit?

its very strange