Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

imagine being such a slack-jawed mongoloid that you have to literally search for 'Sup Forums' on google to find the board

I always type "Sup Forums tv" to get here since I did it once and now its always there in my autocomplete

not bad, I like how it's a phone screenshot

I just hit '4' then 'enter'

I just need to type t

The real question is, what do we have to do to get Google to unlist us from its search results?

>normies leaving for reddit

Damn, I am loving our consistency

>not having Sup Forums bookmarked

I'm surprised Sup Forums was ever more popular than reddit 2bh

Maybe the constant shitposting isn't good for the board's reputation.

Thats still way too high
when i started posting here i could make a thread and leave for 4 hours and it would still be up even with no posts assuming no would spam the board

Doesnt it just mean that everyone is stuck here on Sup Forums forever?

That's a good thing. Large user bases kill communities. I joined Reddit the first year it opened and it was a great site, as it grew out of control it became insufferable. I started using Sup Forums the year it was introduced as well and while it has never been as great as it was in the first five years it hasn't become terrible yet because the user base remains relatively small in comparison.

What are you, casual?

Do home pages even matter any more? My browser always just opens up to whatever tabs I had open last.

sauce

Miho Ichiki

MAKE THEM LEAVE NOWWW

this is a good thing you sperg
we dont want normies on Sup Forums
Quality>quantity

I think Chrome started doing that which is why I use Firefox almost exclusively now.
What good is that shit anyways, since it just means that instead of the most recent posts I get page whatever from the day before and have to manually click on the tv link in the top bar.

If I actually want a page from my last session there is always the browser history.

I'm using Pale Moon, and explicitly got an add-on to make it happen. I've got a handful of tabs, like email and other work-related things, that I keep up all the time and the rest doesn't really matter.

How do we permanently break the archive?