Unhinged liberals: The 4th day of go nowhere testimony must have you suicidal...

Unhinged liberals: The 4th day of go nowhere testimony must have you suicidal. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Call 18002738255

Attached: nothingburger.png (712x479, 295K)

>It's nowhere testimony
>r right, guys
>Guys, right?
>Seriously
>Pls tell me everything is gonna be ok, guys
>I'm afraid for daddy Donnie

Lol project more, magatard

>hurrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Imagine being a buttblasted liberal cucked so much by things out of your control.
Being a mentally ill emotionally dysregulated gender confused autistically screeching self-loathing libtard bending the knee (and over) for his lqbtqp overlords is no way to go through life.
Stop crying so hard, libtard, get with the program, go suck your non-binary boyfriends cock and smoke some dope and let all us grownups take care of the country. #MAGA, bitches.

Attached: notmy.jpg (700x698, 90K)

What exactly did you glean from the testimony that has daddy Donnie in so much trouble?

Attached: attention.jpg (245x206, 11K)

>Imagine being a buttblasted liberal cucked so much by things out of your control
>as he spams the same image he's been spamming for weeks

Does your maga-spamming assuage your anxiety over Papa Don's predicament, user? Is that it?

I'm not even gonna waste my time explaining it to you. It would be futile. Instead, I'll just sit back and watch you sperg.

You're obviously not watching the hearings

Do svidaniya, comrade

Lol you won't explain it to him because you have nothing to say. Seriously painful reading the wank that appears on these threads. From both sides.

I'm sure he is. He's just too fucking dumb and/or brainwashed to understand why it's not looking so good for President Stable Genius

>Why don't you explain it to the cult member who's clearly unreachable when he could simply do a Google search and learn about it in a matter of a few minutes?

So let me see if I understand this correctly. You won't give this user a serious reply which might actually change their point of view but you will however waste your time telling them about how you won't waste your time.

I know insults are run of the mill around here but you are legitimately retarded.

>It would be futile.
No shit.
You can't find anything to say but ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD

Attached: nnnnnnPPPPPPPPCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.jpg (239x249, 4K)

>80% magic words
>spell failed

>might actually change their point of view
There's a first time for everything, I guess.

>You won't give this user a serious reply which might actually change their point of view
So, lemme get this straight: you actually believe that it would be possible to change his mind? And you call ME retarded.

>I know insults are run of the mill around here but you are legitimately retarded
Fucking with him is far more entertaining.

Attached: A44B6BD9-FE2F-4159-BD27-D0F239DFD03E.jpg (789x1024, 103K)

>baaaaw pwease teach me. me wetawd.

What are you going to do with yourself when it ends with Trump being re-elected Nov 3rd 2020?

Attached: liblamentations.jpg (620x349, 50K)

Politics is not a religion, user.

>Maybe if I keep saying this it will come true
It's so satisfying watching you cultists cope with all of this.

Tell that to Trump's followers

See

Sondland is testifying today and he's going to drop some bombs. Trump's done. Whether he's removed or not he's election cancer and the party is already peeling away.

>Trump's done.

Attached: itsover.jpg (227x938, 88K)

Huh. Seems like you’ve not watched anything.

Attached: 3D691048-FB7D-4B47-95AA-DE7EF21D69A4.jpg (720x720, 57K)

Trump's "followers" mostly just deeply disagree with the leftist platform and the cultlike behavior of it's constituents.

Trumptards BTFO on a daily basis now.
Amusing to watch their meltdowns attempting to defend orange man.

Attached: 1573094780861.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Attached: leftcantmeme.jpg (498x434, 25K)

whitenoise

whitenoise

Example?

cognitive dissonance

Please explain how that's cognitive dissonance OR don't use clinical phrases you don't understand?

Same thread every day, always same trumptard memes. Why are trumpies seething?

He's in the middle of an impeachment hearing. Did you forget? Or do you mean before that? Like when he talked about ranning the ramparts and taking over the airports during the 'revolutionary war'? Or one of the other ten billion other things beforehand?

>I've been seething for the last 3 years.
>Please lord, make my opposition as emotionally fragile as I am, I want them to feel my pain

Attached: isntpresident.png (500x536, 400K)

you don't need to greentext your feelings.

hey look it's this meme again, in the same order as yesterday, do you also have it in jpg? a lot of trumpies just can't get over Sup Forums posts against their faggot overlord. why is that?

>He's in the middle of an impeachment hearing.
That's a funny way to describe a media circus, in front of a kangaroo court. You claimed, and I'll quote,"Trumptards BTFO on a daily basis now.
Amusing to watch their meltdowns attempting to defend orange man." I'm not seeing any breakdowns or defending, it's more dismissal and amusement at the typical leftist insanity.

whitenoise

>That's a funny way to describe a media circus, in front of a kangaroo court.
No it's an Impeachment Hearing, quite clearly named, it also describes the event. Having trouble?
>seething this much

Are you calling your people a meme?

Attached: ColdReality.jpg (780x1024, 77K)

yawn. you're trying I guess

whitenoise

Still not seeing an example of this 'BTFOness'.

look in the mirror then

make sure donny has that number

Attached: dense.jpg (243x200, 9K)

>it's more dismissal and amusement at the typical leftist insanity.

*jazz hands*

5 more years of libtard autistic screeching.

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

You're not, you're following and not even very closely. Trump, the republicans, the democrats and the MSM are not in charge of this country, WE ARE. And they are pitting us against eachother to cover their asses and to get ratings.

Attached: 1544298129888.jpg (1147x646, 90K)

Reread all your posts itt.

whitenoise

tl;dr we live in a societreeeeeee both sides

>whitenoise
The new coping skills of an assblasted libtard.

Attached: libnightmare.jpg (958x960, 357K)

So much delicious COPE

Attached: U5Ccc0f.gif (600x400, 771K)

*raises glass* fine vintage, such seethe

Hmmmm...who think was him...?!

Attached: 1951573135264504.jpg (1560x1142, 114K)

Wanna see my magatard impression? Here it goes...

Not an argument

Attached: trumptoast.gif (272x204, 1.91M)

i love this line, they always break it out, do wonder who wrote their script would love a look

lol it's all worthless whitenoise posting that nobody cares about. like if there's anything interesting or other than just self congratulation fine but just jerking yourself off in public about how not angry you are and how everyone else is angry is pretty lmao for a past-time.

Cope seethe dilate abracadabra I am very smart and not 'pathetic' kid

It's literally one guy. The same guy that gets banned repeatedly for orange man bad posting aka stonetoos.

Attached: FB_IMG_1569812501353.jpg (660x660, 32K)

Trumptards in thread at MAXIMUM damage control.

Attached: lolwhosoldhimgun.jpg (1862x1048, 178K)

>Explain why the testimonies are not going well for Trump and the Republicans so I can either a) talk about the trumped up charges against the Bidens, b) spout the same lol-worthy bullshit about Trump just wanting to fix corruption in Ukraine, or c) plug my ears and dance around like a cult member chanting "prove it prove it prove it"

Ain't nobody should be allowed on the internet without being trained in not feeding trolls.

They're not 'trolls'. They're deranged propagandists with an agenda. It's not for lulz. It's for actual real life consequence.

Fair point. I'm sure there's still some edgelord trolls still amongst them, but WAY too many actually wanting this shit.

If you see meaningless masturbatory posts that only matter to the post author, call them out as whitenoise. i learned it from an user the other day and it's surprisingly effective

Very much this

It's especially alarming knowing that many of these morally bankrupt trolls have dummy social media accounts that they use to spread their propaganda to the masses.

This is what OP looks like.

Attached: 1565459954386.jpg (320x363, 31K)

Jesus I miss when Sup Forums was anti authoritarian and didn't lick the boots of some millionaire "politician".

The only respite is recognizing them as irl pathetic neet incels on disability with no social lives or prospects. Other than that they're just mentally ill and toxic to humanity as a whole.

the 24/7 faggot that was posting itt is actually stonetoss just fyi

It's bizarre that they have such ardent support for a super-wealthy malignant narcissist who probably would have bullied the shit out of them if they'd gone to the same High School.

I shall do this, thanks for the tip.

>project more
ironing

Fuck da police

amirite, comrade?

whitenoise

It's aspirational cycle of abuse shit and it's a real broken ass mentality.

Quick, the tranny or the whale in the net which do you bang

Clunky meme OP, do better

>mew

Can anybody give me some reasons why they support Trump that doesn't have anything to do with the left or liberals?

Lol sondland just lit up Trump and Giuliani just like this user
said

*washing down

>Lower tax rates for all private citizens
>Lower corporate tax rates
>Unprecedented unemployment rates
>Conservative judge appointments
>De-regulation of multiple industries
>Expansion of energy resources
>Fighting the trade war with China that needs to be fought
>Enabling military leaders to fight ISIS instead of hamstringing them
>Standing up for conservative values and not kowtowing to SJWs
>Standing up to Russia and China instead of licking their boots
>Withdrawl from toothless and baseless climate accords
>Investigations into corruption and deep-state cronyism
>Destruction of Obamacare

Seems pretty good start so far, looking forward to 4 more years

Sure beats Obama's failed foreign diplomacies, tax rates, health care debacles, printing 2 Trillion dollars and laundering it to the DNC, weaponizing the IRS, and floundering through Benghazi and Fast & Furious scandals

>suck it, libs

whitenoise

>seething

How's that Sondland treating you eh faggot?

Attached: trumpselect.jpg (402x602, 37K)

going nowhere because the republicans in congress have no shame, no conscience, and have forgotten what it means to be american

Attached: 1569092055018.jpg (1024x768, 333K)

>Seething for 3 years

Cry more

Attached: stfufaggot.jpg (300x168, 8K)

whitenoise

In actual news: Sondland just threw trump and Pompeo under the bus and republicans stormed out of the hearing like bitches in need of a safe space.

>your tears are delightful

Attached: B221F3B6-5B90-407C-8B1B-847194E92846.jpg (800x800, 43K)

I busted. XD

>The sound of a black monkey crying in envy at the white/yellow moon/sun bringing light to the darkness.
Delicious.

Stop pounding your chest like a gorilla and think logically about your life and your situation.

What you just typed isn't happening. What kind of delusional state are you in?
Get back to your safe space and jazz hand each other, you won!