Do you have a best friend?

Do you have a best friend?

Attached: 5215212151.jpg (500x723, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/#print
youtube.com/watch?v=vT6OttKOnzI
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRwCasE1r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did but he killed himself a couple years ago. I miss him so much.

trump had a heart attack 4 days ago, weak and pathetic... low energy pedo, a lot of good people are saying

best friend? i dont even have a friend

at what age?

I'd really like to see them court files.
I mean it really sounds like something trump would do, but I'd like to verify it for myself.

Not even sort of true. Trump cut ties when Epstein's bullshit came out, after hanging out with him ONCE, after which Jeff was barred from Mar a Lago and all Trump properties. Trump was also the one who brought him in to be charged, unlike the left who did everything to keep him out of the spotlight as he was a huge liberal donor and multi-decades long friend of the Clintons. Notice how many of these Jewish baby-rapers support not just Democrats in general, but Bill and Hillary in the specific.

Heard before he became president he was going on trial for molesting a 13 year old and all of a sudden it was swept under the rug and I never heard anything about it again. Guy makes me suck just looking at his mouth move.

trump kept quiet on epstein out of fear faggot. your lies are super pathetic.
>after hanging out with him ONCE
trump - great guy, loves young girls
>Trump was also the one who brought him in to be charged
also a lie feds brought him in

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

only met once

Trump supporters are genuinely the dumbest segment of the human population. What a fucking disgrace to humanity.

Question. Where did Epstein get all the kids for his kiddie rape island? Who was in charge of shipping them in? They had to come from somewhere

recruiters, mostly modeling agencies and plants in places that kept "wayward girls". Juvenile Hall, and homeless shelters.

you're just jealous that you cant fuck a minor you fuckin pedo, kys

No one's ever lied under oath before.

Good meme. 10/10.

Found the Fox 'News' viewer.

lol i don't even have a friend or acquaintance

Butthurt fag with 5 more years of butthurt. How does it feel when something you don't like happens and mommy is unable to make it right?

Good lord you faggots are retarded. One pic of them together and your "diverse progressive" brains short circuit.

Attached: 8e3.jpg (700x666, 72K)

>trumpcucks seething all day erry day

>>seething
Yeah, this winning shit is getting old.

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/#print

Article from 2002:

"And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”"

see

>Trump cut ties when Epstein's bullshit came out

Attached: 1566764059587.jpg (960x596, 72K)

>not answering the question
>changing the topic
you don't have any friends, do you? it's ok. we're all friends here.

>Do you have a best friend?
sobbingintensifies.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=vT6OttKOnzI

actually delusional

I'm surprised no one is talking about this. The Trumpettes in this thread haven't learned how to read yet.

Okay I'll give you that Trump and Epstein probably were raping kids. But who really cares? A lot of people in government do.

Replying to the actual question, I do have a best friend. My partner is the best thing I could ask for, and they’re always there for me when no one else is. They make me feel like life isn’t so bad after all, and they give me aspirations that I could not have had on my own

I don't give a fuck if Trump was banging horses. Nothing he'll do would get me to stop voting for him.

>But who really cares?
non pedos

Trump only knew him because the Clintion's introduced, they met at donor parties

Attached: 36dehl.jpg (669x499, 83K)

Attached: b0wxhvnogx831.png (849x617, 344K)

Attached: r9hx7d43uv831.jpg (884x767, 78K)

Attached: jgsqdx960x831.jpg (371x472, 84K)

The pubic FAA flight logs for the Lolita express flying child sex brothel the show BILL & Hillary Clinton flying 26 times, togeather and seprately documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

Attached: zx43pflcah931.jpg (628x659, 147K)

Attached: fb43013fef5eb81af4e70a5b06d168a281feb6f2052998bb62a148d24c96d993.png (654x516, 68K)

Everyone was involved with this guy that's why there's barely any news stories on it except for half ass shit about Trump being at parties with him and everybody else.

its like Obama wasn't even trying to protect kids

Attached: 5blfnkmd1jl11.png (1200x640, 414K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRwCasE1r4

Trump banned him from his properties
Kicked him from his gold course

when he got word of anything wrong
trump also was only one to aid the prosecution

>trump conveniently didn't tell police about pedo stuff
>trump is shaking the vids of him will come out.
b-b-but he's not allowed golf anymore reeee

epsteinevidencetruth.wordpress.com

My site has most of the Epstein lawsuit transcripts as well as the Black Book and the Flight Logs. Need help getting the word out.

I recommend we hype up the Republicans telling them that this well help lock up the Clinton while telling the Democrats that this will help get Trump out of office.

This is our moment. This is the most damning indictment of the Elites. Proof that the world is ruled by pedophiles. This is like Snowden and Wikileaks but bigger, so much bigger. It is time to awaken the American people.

Anyone that wants to help please send me a email at: [email protected]

Attached: 74392133-148638823198474-663214285614219264-n.jpg (640x640, 42K)

My best friend died in a car crash years ago. RIP Steve Ryan.

Epstien's own attorney said

Trump wasn't involved with anything pedo related

banned him from saying at his hotels
and kicked him out of his golf course

meanwhile the Clinton's invited his who procured children, to Chelsea's wedding

At 10

>but didn't tell police because scared will also end up in prison so protected pedo
kys pedo liar.