Just another mass shooting, srly america it is time to get your shit together

Just another mass shooting, srly america it is time to get your shit together

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHALL

Just a few days ago we had a mass trucking. Assholes will be assholes regardless if they use gun, knife, truck, nunchuks or a frozen chicken. Try to stop violence by banning instruments of violence and soon we have a bunch of people with their legs and arms chopped off.

NOT

the gears of freedom gotta be oiled with the blood of patriots. the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

the amount of work gutting 26 people to death is probably a roadblock

take 100 potential mass shooters, ask them to forego their automatics and give them machetes to do the same work, do you think 100 will still do it

More guns is the answer

You can't make all guns magically disappear, there will always be guns. You should have learned about the failures of prohibition the first time.

Mass truckings can and have topped 26 victims, as have melee weapons, bombings, arsons etc. Guns are a scapegoat for retards to latch onto.

Mass shootings is good business.

no one said crimes would disappear without guns
the idea isn't to prevent violent crime but to lessen it, less people dying, less murders etc, banning guns will do that

It's a strategy of tension, the corporate and military interests that run the country want us shooting at each other and yelling about who did the last shooting. It's not "false flags" but there's no impetus to change this

>nunchuks
that would be sick

So will chopping off everyones arms and legs. Wow no crime great.

You realize how many shootings take place in "gun free zones" right?

How long until gun companies market directly as being the superior mass shooting product

for the same reason there will be less violence in "gun free zones" due to just knives

wow

>the failures of prohibition
You people refuse to aply this to drugs but it works for guns?

This

most people here think the "war on drugs" has failed miserably and should be ended

I am in favor of legalizing/decriminalizing drugs and most liberals admit that the war on drugs is a total failure but believe in the war on guns and think "gun free zones" will solve crimes even though they are proven wrong time and time again.

lol nigger. Only gun can kill such amount of people at once.
And among all the things that you listed gun is the only thing that its sole purpose is to do harm.(inb4 muh shooting range)

That's bullshit because we've already seen mass truckings, bombings, arsons, and yes, stabbings with higher death counts.

And sometimes harm needs to be done. Guns exist already and you can't magically make it so just the bad guys give up their guns. Criminals will always use guns.

BE

INFRINGED

>truckings, bombings, arsons, and yes, stabbings with higher death counts.
These doesnt happen so prequently as shootings
>Guns exist already and you can't magically make it so just the bad guys give up their guns.
Many countries manages to do it

>These doesnt happen so prequently as shootings

Don't shift the goalposts. Truckings in particular are becoming more and more trendy and they've shown themselves to be plenty efficient on their own. Shootings are much more popular for cultural reasons.

>Many countries manages to do it

Nah they don't. I guarantee there is no "gun free nation" and nations with fewer guns don't show a lower crime rate.

People think America isnt too far gone on guns because it worked for other countries...

Its too late guys. We have more guns than people

>Truckings in particular are becoming more and more trendy
Yes. Niggers in Chicago surely running into each others in trucks.
They do drive by trucking as welll
>I guarantee there is no "gun free nation"
I live in one and my neighbor Japan is as well.
>nations with fewer guns
Gun ownership does not necessarily mean the numbers of unregistered AKs on the streets of favela

>Yes. Niggers in Chicago surely running into each others in trucks.

Nice racism, but there was indeed a mass trucking just the other day in NYC and Chicago has plenty of crime done with other weapons too.

>I live in one and my neighbor Japan is as well.

Nope. You absolutely have and need guns.

>believe in the war on guns and think "gun free zones" will solve crimes even though they are proven wrong time and time again.

It works in asia

>Its too late guys. We have more guns than people

So do a lot of Nordic countries

This post is so stupid I can't. Like...I don't even know what you are trying to imply? That "Asia" has solved crimes? The site of an ongoing genocide? Solved gun crime?

Nope:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

>but there was indeed a mass trucking just the other day in NYC and Chicago
Which is still not even comparable to numbers of shootings.
>Nope. You absolutely have
Those are marines and I'm pretty sure we are talking about the guns in the hands of normal citizens since this discussion is about gun related crimes.

mass killings are inevitable. just wait until we invent laser guns.

>Which is still not even comparable to numbers of shootings.

Far more people are killed by cars than by guns actually. But continue.

>Those are marines and I'm pretty sure we are talking about the guns in the hands of normal citizens since this discussion is about gun related crimes.

No we are talking about guns, and "gun free societies". Why do you think those South Korean marines are carrying guns? Because they need guns, to protect your country. Also especially seeing as South Korea has universal male conscription (something you'd already probably know if you weren't apparently a proxyflag) there is no divide between the ordinary citizens and the military. Every male is expected to spend a few years in the military, carrying guns and protecting you from bad guys with guns. Police officers carry guns and try to root out more bad guys with guns.

Why not just use grenades?
Nobody will be shooting if they think the guy might frag him ,run at him with a lit dynamite or wearing a bomb vest.

The point is the guns will not easily disappear. The problem is obviously cultural for USA