Are tattoos degenerate?

Are tattoos degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

onsizzle.com/i/attn-lets-stop-discriminating-against-tattoos-getting-my-half-sleeve-1393028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice tat

Not necessarily, but sharpies are.

Yes.

Good Lord, why would someone do that to their own arm. It's like they wake up one day and say "I don't want to see this arm ever again"

Shitty ones are and I'd bet that dude is covered in shitty tattoos.

guys, stop victimizing tattoo enthusiasts. you need to check your non-tattoo privilage.

onsizzle.com/i/attn-lets-stop-discriminating-against-tattoos-getting-my-half-sleeve-1393028

depends on the tattoo
also, OP's pic should have done the rest of the hand in black w/ black nail polish desu
If you're going to do something like that, do it all the way

Good guess

why didn't the dumb faggot just buy an actual glove

shit cashmere ones are cheaper than the amount of money that tattoo would have cost (no homo)

Oh yes.

Yes. I've never met someone that wanted to doodle on his arm that wasn't a retarded loser, hippie, druggie, thuggie, or faggot.

They are a manifestation of the "mark of the beast". Mark of the beast will be many things on teh day of the rope. Anyone with a facebook account also has the mark of the beast on them.

hes probably lucky hes not dead and instead only had to black out his gang tattoos

>I want gloves but i am too lazy to put them on every day

What a coincidence

Tattoos like this yes but I am generally on board with "artistic" tattoos like the Japanese body tattoos

>Getting a womans long sleeved fingerless glove tattoo

What do you think went through his mind before choosing to do this?

Blocking out his face like someone wouldn't instantly recognize in on the street from his dumbass tattoos.

nothing at all pham if you connected that faggot to a brainwave monitor it'd flatline

Yes.

Attention whoring bullshit for low-life scum.

certainly for women they are