6 Reasons Donald Drumpf Won't Be President

I really hope this board is satire.

>Does the thought of PresidentDonald Trump keep you up at night? Maybe this will make you feel better: he can't win. At least, I'm pretty sure he can't, based on national voting trends, his record, and the growing influence of women voters. Don't get me wrong: more months of Donald Trump in the national spotlight is a scary thing. Hisreluctance to strongly disavow the KKK, his obvious contempt for women, his reckless and hurtful statements about Muslims and Mexicans, and his general bully persona are just a few thingsimpacting this country for the worse.

popsugar.com/news/Donald-Trump-Cant-Win-General-Election-40403924

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGjyyrDd8Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not going to bother reading any more than your title.

Literally anyone is better than hillary. I'll vote for a fucking mexican cartel druglord over the witch.

>popsugar.com

Nice source you got there.

In other news, Trump will never get to 1237 delegates because it's simply impossible, and Leave (Brexit) will never win because ALL of the polls say so, even on the day before the vote. Also, Netanyahu will never win the 2015 Israeli elections because ALL of the polls predict that he will lose, even the polls taken on the day before the elections.

Reddit is satire

Don't remind me ;_;

>disavow KKK.
Hillary is friend with a Klans Wizard

youtube.com/watch?v=bGjyyrDd8Ds

Was President Dewey a good leader?

Oh wait....

Robert Byrd died in 2010 m8.

fpbp

>the growing influence of women voters
How is it growing? The proportion of women in the population is almost static.

Then was. Still.

>1 post by this ID
>rediculous (((source)))

Classic low energy shilling. Saged and hidden. Stay mad faggot

Yeah, I think it's fascinating how the Left basically gave him a pass because he "turned over a new leaf" or whatever. The dude literally created the West Virginia Klan, and he was the leader of the Senate, third in line to the presidency lol. But, Trump must disavow Duke more loudly! ... pfft.

>his obvious contempt for women
Do they have a single fact to back that up

Political Professor Helmut Norpoth who's model has correctly predicted every election (1960 being the exception) says otherwise

Of course he won't
He will be the God-Emperor of America.

FPBP

If you pick winning horses by drawing names out of a hat, and you have a sufficiently large number of hats, one hat will have predicted all the winners perfectly. However, if you use the hat to predict the NEXT winner, and stake your life savings on it, you'll be disappointed.

Professional academics are hats.