France is LITERALLY worse at English than South Korea or Japan

>France is LITERALLY worse at English than South Korea or Japan

They will unironically defend this

If you spoke French why would you want to speak English?

>English langauge
>Relevant at globat scale

>nihon
dis mapi is urongu

Look at this buttblasted mutt coming from another thread

wtf
after all we did saving Libya from that one guy youd' think they would learn a little english

Careful, you'll get the angry Sup Forumstards in here

good, the French aren't cucks

yet another proof we are part of latin europe and nothing to do with germans, you can pretty much see the borders of the roman empire from here

Wonder where America would be on this scale.

A French man can make his whole life from birth to death in France without having to speak or understand English a single time beside school
And our lessons are shit, it depends on the teacher still it's far too focused on written comprehension despite the fact you are supposed to speak a language, so people just end have with a shit accent and not understanding spoken English and let it go
Also everything is dubbed. Movies, video games, we adapt foreign tv shows in French, we translate books like everyone else, and people listen to music in English without ever understanding what the lyrics say

French people don't need to speak English like Asian countries do. France is based as fuck that's why. You want to survive in France, speak French.

Kek

French is like the 3rd most relevant language in the West (after English and Spanish) so that explains it

>hungary
>ranked high proficiency in the top 10
yeah, this map is absolute bullshit. In college the whole dorm floor treated me like I was the 8th wonder of the world,just because I was watching tv shows and movies in English.

Ok, all koreans I've met had pretty good english, but japan being anything but yellow? Fucking bullshit, I've never seen anyone speak english as bad as the japaneses.

>And our lessons are shit, it depends on the teacher still it's far too focused on written comprehension despite the fact you are supposed to speak a language, so people just end have with a shit accent and not understanding spoken English
That's a dumb leftist meme
Reality is 90% of the time is spent on oral expression but there's no actual in depth teaching of English whatsoever

People say what you say so that we can have even more nigger and retard -friendly classes where you don't bother writing or thinking and just spend hours like
>"hello my name is user, today it is the 3rd of december and it is sunny but cloudy"
>thank you, next
>"hello my name is user, today it is ..."
FOR EVERY SINGLE PUPIL, EVERY SINGLE CLASS

If we did focus on written comprehension at all we would have English as bad as the older generations instead of having even worse English skills than the average 60yo somehow

t. yellow

German is more relevant than French desu

t. Hans Kühn

The obligatory dumb american post is my favorite maymay

Fuck yeah, I can be sure of getting a job then.

Nice reference, fella

>That's a dumb leftist meme

Not really, that's my experience as a student. Not necessarily the same for everyone else of course I don't see why it's a "leftist meme"

>Reality is 90% of the time is spent on oral expression
wut

Same for me. Definitely not a leftist meme.

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS AREN'T EVEN ON THE LIST

I am rather surprised Lybia is not better at engrish than us.

No, it's german.

>Germany and Spain above Portugal
doubt.jpg

I think you're the one who's buttblasted

Meh

?

You're right. Nobody writes in English in the modern world.

This really.

>Austria 62

I fucking knew it. They speak Eenglish, they just refuse to

пичкa ти aнглocaкcoнcкa

Pardon ?

Because unilingualism is sub-tier compared to bilingualism or multilingualism.

As another French lad said in this thread, language lessons are shit in France. Had it not been for the Internet I don't know if I would be able to speak English today

How are Hungarians and Finns able to learn English so well when your languages are radically different?

meme study
avarage hungarian cant speak any foreign language

similarry, frogs can speak english, they just dont want to
gooks cant talk english for shit, thanks to dumb "english" teachers

>and people listen to music in English without ever understanding what the lyrics say

kek

I had no problem there. They dont have to speak other peoples language. My english, portuguese, spanish very bad french were enough to communicate with them when I was there.

Ps: Its pretty better than UK in my opinion.

>that Roma outline
Germania Delenda Est

Yeah bretty weird desu. We are not even Indo-European speakers. Must be the high IQ.

SWEDEN YES

You can still enjoy music without understanding the lyrics. I enjoy listening to samba for example and I haven't got a clue what they're on about.