Get rid of your guns America. This carnage needs to end

Get rid of your guns America. This carnage needs to end

police lives matter!

Why not give up our niggers?

We just need to get rid of niggers, moose fucker.

For what? To make us easier targets?

Niggers with guns

I feel like part of the reason they act like this is because society tells them it's who they are.

We are grouping them as one people but they are all different desu.

I mean just look at how 90% of black people support BLM even though it's complete garbage and one of the worst movements i've evver heard.

>render yourself defenseless so violence will end

Suck it, Trudeau.

I realize this board is predominately extreme right wing but how can you not see this is a gun problem?

You were going to send them away!

Lol!!!!! This!

And fuck off pussy lead

Canada go back to your gay orgy love fest and have Trudeau's butt baby

Because it's not. It has nothing to do with guns.

The problem is mistrust between blacks and police and disproportionately high crime among the black community.

Because it's not. Remove blacks from the equation and tell me how it's a "gun problem" when we have the same level of gun violence as a western European country.

Can we keep our trucks?

>these people obviously have legally registered guns
>preventing law abiding citizens from obtaining guns will prevent these instances

You have bigger problems to deal with in your own country maple user. You must ban these indiscriminate destructive devices for the good of the leaflets.

This. We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem

>that scaling

Fuck cops and fuck you op. Fucking average peasant in a uniform getting a funeral stopping up the damn streets.

Let's see, most intelligent gun owners don't use them as toys that they can wave around to be "cool" or whatever the newest word is. They have them for protection and perhaps they like to go to the gun range because they enjoy shooting at targets or they use rifles to hunt.

I would rather eradicate all niggers. Would have the same effect. Plus, I love my guns.

LEAF
E
A
F

>b-but no one needs an ASSAULT RIFLE to hunt!!!

Fucking monkeys.

We must get rid of these weapons designed to kill.

When I was on the kitty hawk we kept having niggers killing Japanese nationals and getting the entire command locked down because of it.

Niggers are bad business anywhere and the military refuses to admit it.

So blacks?

>Get rid of your guns America.
Come and make me leaf

I suspect it's not the guns that are the problem

Because that worked so well in France.

Also >LEAF

Actually if you take away deaths caused by niggers our crime rate is on par with Europe and Canada.

most niggers with guns have them illegally, having gun laws means whites will lose their guns while nigs still have their illegal ones.

lets get rid of all the drugs in america, that way no one will use them

Only one black person in my division named Mark that worked; responsible, trained people properly, professional, the rest of the nogs in the division stood around and talked shit about everyone and never did work. A faggot named Nathan would always be sitting down and watching tv when the entire division was busy working.

No, everything is dangerous and must be banned. Get a life, bin that butterknife.

>Ooga Booga Kill Whitey niggers are slaughtering cops in the street so obviously white Americans need to disarm!

This is your brain on Canada.

Oh no, you racist biggot!
#banassaulttrucks

how come I never see australians post this kind of idiocy?

also most of that is black males, and black males are only about 8-9% of the population.

>Get rid of your niggers America. This carnage needs to end

Fixed that for you.

>2 cops shot dead in BR
>shooter killed
>139 shot dead and sexually tortured in Bataclan
>shooters eventually killed

Seems to me like getting rid of guns simply escalates the body count.

>Be amerifat
>Get shot

What is it always a Canadian?

>live on the prairies.
>hate Trudeau
>Love my guns
>notallcanadians

I wish I could move to Texas tbqh

>be Ukrainian
>get run over by a Russian T-72

Exactly. Without guns, agitated black mobs would have even more influence and power.

Fuck off leaf. You think Jamal acquired that gun legally?

AMERICA HAS A NIGGER PROBLEM, NOT A GUN PROBLEM YOU BORING AS FUCK LEAF POSTER.

Ok, keep your guns. Work on your race relations.

We rarely deal with this type of shit because we all get along and have a healthy respect for diversity.

30% from a recent poll
It's a bunch of loud AF & pro-anarchy minority, endorsed by king nigger mind you

>Be Ukrainian

dont forget to ban large trucks also!

>diversity

diversity is what kills

it's time to exterminate the niggers

>gun violence is the highest in cities where 'guns are banned', in the US

Obviously it's the dumbest fucking political point to call for gun bans, and does not reduce crime in the slightest, but instead has an oppositional effect. They don't like to bring this point up, however.

Is this a poor attempt at bait?

You're on the wrong board, mate.

kek

Ok then. Let's start. An assault rifle is actually a rifle that is capable of semi and full auto firing. I'm not saying that everyone needs a full auto rifle. As I recall the laws pertaining to owning a full auto weapon are quite a bit tougher. Let's stop calling an "assault weapon" every semi auto that is made to look like a true assault weapon. A true assault weapon requires the flip of a switch to make it go into full auto mode. Maybe you should call what you despise, a rifle with a high capacity magazine?

You don't know SHIT about diversity fuckeranus. You have 36 million people, mostly white, and your country is twice the size of ours. We have 320,000,000 and 50,000,000 niggers.

Imagine 50,000,000 niggers.

Now shut the fuck up.

this is a white problem

there was litteraly 0 gun shootings when only Native Americans lived in USA

Zero lorry drivings either.

Pretty /comfy/ but we don't have constitutional open carry like some other states

You can sell a gun but you can't sell the will to use it

I was being sarcastic, "assault rifle" literally refers to something that is completely illegal for your average citizen. AR-15s that are available to citizens are only capable of single-shot firing mechanisms, which is completely contrary to what the media and politicians have led most libcucks to believe.

Using an AR-15 for hunting just gives you the advantage of decent to good aim.

You realize that's a misquote of Freud right?

get rid of your posts, this cuckposting needs to end

>healthy respect for diversity
Im sure Justin would agree with you as you both seem to enjoy being stepped on

I thought Texas was the poster child of the second amendment tho?

My apologies for not seeing your sarcasm. Last night was a long night at work and I'm enjoying a few alcoholic beverages while sitting in my trailer. That's right.... I'm trailer trash. : )

Don't demean yourself, ever, even in jest.

No our urban centers mess it all up. We do have open carry by license, and even now mandated campus carry on universities, but you have to attain the licence from the state and you can't even carry a bowie knife

Jim Bowie died for this state and we can't legally carry his knife

I don't think maple leafs are perennial

not sure what's worse, being American or Ukrainian

fuckoff

>Being Russian

I wonder what the numbers would be if they adjusted for, say, males aged 15-35.

What does it take to acquire the license?

Up here an 8 hour course and a two month wait will get you your unrestricted license. I don't know the process for a restricted license but I know it's much stricter

This has nothing to do with organizations promoting violence against police.

A 2 hour class and a written and shooting test

its only starting mate, a fucking nigger try to open my door while i was driving, i never seen nothing like that in 25 years

As a Canadian, nothing more fucking embarrassing than other Canadians rambling off as if they have any idea or clue as to what it's like to live in America. Some asshole from Ontario, PEI, or Alberta is about as removed from Louisiana as you can get.

Sorry guys but the leaf is right.

Same goes with the muslims. "we dindu nuffin, islam is not the problem, it's only those who use it in a bad way". Yeah, well, but as long as there is a muslim there will be crazy snackbars. No muslim, no problem.

I don't care about the ""social"" causes, I just know the result.
Your society is what it is, you can't just say "not my fault". Your society is just not able to deal with guns. Swiss can do, not you, just face it.

But did you apologize and give him your car?

"Why did you replace members of cabinet with women, regardless of how good they are at their jobs?"
"BECAUSE IT'S 2015!"

Obama/Lynch have openly endorsed this kind of violence. They want a race war as much as the most die hard neo nazi on pol.

HOW THE HELL DID WE EVER LET A NIGGER DRESSED UP AS A BLACK MAN INTO THE OVAL OFFICE?

You don't need guns to kill a large amount of people Pierre.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

You're probably right. If someone can't get a gun, it's not like they're going to use a truck instead, right?

Which is egged on by the government because a white lady got off the elevator when Obama got on when he was 10

I say good luck, sir.

>banning alcohol will clearly work!
>banning drugs will clearly work!
>banning guns will SURELY work!

pleasebewhitepleasebewhitepleasebewhite

It's so easy that it happens every day.
Oh wait...

why not get rid of the niggers?