His country ISN'T Iceland

>His country ISN'T Iceland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5yHsmZy-YS8
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/10/09/iceland_completes_pay_back_of_imf_loan/
theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/13/britain-has-been-fully-reimbursed-for-icesave-bank-collapse-iceland-says
worldfinance.com/infrastructure-investment/government-policy/failing-banks-winning-economy-the-truth-about-icelands-recovery
youtu.be/4uJynjbE0JQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LMAO-ING @ YOUR LIFE

pls how can i become an Icelandic citizen?

>be Icelandic
>live in a developed, safe, stable country with a high quality of life and government that works for the people

>have lots of ice
>have lots of land
>still not Iceland

>With a system that holds people accountable for corruption

hey

fucking kill yourself whore

>his country's population literally increases 5x due to tourists every summer
>he has to deal with hordes of chink subhumans and british stag dos
>the only thing keeping his economy afloat is cheap airfare and $30 hotdogs

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

>His country isn't Norway

sorry m8, unfamiliar with the reference

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

ICELAND
HAS
NEVER
LOST
A
WAR

don’t forget
>his country’s vulnerable ecosystems are being decimated by tourists shitting in the woods and going off-road
fucking get out already

>shitting in the woods
don't you only have like one forest?

delet this it’s a figure of speech

you should be nuked

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Lil Pump. The lyricism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of classic and modern poetry, most of the verses will go over a typical listener’s head. There’s also Pump’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these lyrics, to realise that they’re not just club bangers- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Lil Pump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the genius in Lil Pump's existential catchphrase “ESKEETIIT,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Lil Pump’s genius wit unfolds itself through their headphones. What fools.. how I pity them.

> BE ICELANDISH PRESIDENT
> STASH MONEY IN PANAMA
> GET BTFO
how will icecucks ever recover??

>his country is irrelevant aside from tourism where you lick our foreign boots so we spend money in your godforsaken hellhole

But at least you're white(due to inbreeding).

>he is a sister-fucking hipster viking pedophile
>he's proud of it

I really enjoy your threads iceanon. They all have a lighthearted yet intelligent sense of humour.

>sister-fucking pedophile
>a bad thing

hipster-viking is the worst part though

I have to agree with that.

>wake up
>start puking blood and crying the second my body realizes that i wasn't born in iceland and starts rejecting reality

YWN be Icelandic and attend something like this in person
youtube.com/watch?v=5yHsmZy-YS8
Why live

COME HOME ICE MAN

>Be Panamanian
>Stash money in Panama by default

Fucking criminals!!
Also it was the prime minister that had an account in the british virgin islands

ur pic's my OC

>suddenly realise my country is not Iceland
>panic
>remember that I am actually Greek and not a snownigger subhuman
everything went MUCH better than expected tbqh

Pay debnts

you first

finished already icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/10/09/iceland_completes_pay_back_of_imf_loan/

theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/13/britain-has-been-fully-reimbursed-for-icesave-bank-collapse-iceland-says

worldfinance.com/infrastructure-investment/government-policy/failing-banks-winning-economy-the-truth-about-icelands-recovery

now you :)

wrong
you haven't paid the Inferiority Tax in which every inferior person (non-Greek) has to pay 10 septillions of their own currency to the superior (Greek) whose appearance has graced the inferior

pay denbts

oh my

my anchestor :)
youtu.be/4uJynjbE0JQ

i know this feeling

Yeah, but where is the diversity?

>ice
Checked
>land
Checked

how bout i jizz on your face 10 septillion times ya fat wog

Whats so great about being a snownigger living on a desolate rock?

>woods
>Iceland
I've seen your "forest", no such thing.

>His country is LITERALLY Norway Jr.