How are you preparing for the century of China??

How are you preparing for the century of China??

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/world/2017/04/26/toddler-run-over-twice-in-china-rdr-mobile.hln
theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/14/china-boom-fuels-africa-poaching
qz.com/1015554/a-chinese-built-bridge-collapsed-in-kenya-two-weeks-after-it-was-inspected-by-the-president/
nytimes.com/2017/05/03/opinion/china-wants-fish-so-africa-goes-hungry.html
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2014/05/26/we-had-to-tell-our-neighbours/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I won't be alive in the 22nd century.

not sure how it will be a century of china when china is projected to collapse in 10 years

It won't be a sudden, catastrophic fall, if the prior history of communist cunts with top-down economies is an indication, it's more of a slow decay from within.

(((They))) wish lol

China will dominate the Earth.

I don't give a shit. I want a white man.

He can bring my little Chinese twink ass to China and parade me in the street wearing nothing but a collar as his personal cock sleeve. bet that wound make everyone butthurt.

/thread

>China will dominate the Earth
Never have in 3000 years of history while European cunts have controlled about 90% of the globe at some point or another.

Don't worry we will help them.

Our great leader made some deals with them allready.

Learning chinese my gook friend
Hope you pick up hanzi/kanji again

Based gay singapoo poster strikes again

learning chinese as we speak

Guess he's even dumber than Mark Zuckerberg. Remember when that guy asked Xi Jinping to help name his baby and he was all like "Yeah, smell you later."

This is the same thing people said 10 years ago.

what? They signed business deals potentialy worth 10`s of billions and god knows what else. We have good relations with them and understand their culture somewhat.

Mark Zuckerberg is the classic case of the Peter Principle at work.

china was supposed to have colonized LA by now. what happened

all those ghost cities, daily infrastructure deficiencies and a manipulated currency that not even the bank of china knows the actual value of are realllllllllly paying off

>and understand their culture somewhat

And what a fine culture it is. ;)

finns are too soulless to care about doggos. they themselves are asian.

Post the video

Wanna bet Mark Zuckerberg has never been anywhere outside the tourist areas of China?

cnn.com/videos/world/2017/04/26/toddler-run-over-twice-in-china-rdr-mobile.hln

theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/14/china-boom-fuels-africa-poaching

Wasn't there a massacre in the USA just yesterday (27 killed), and a few weeks before that another one with 50+ killed?

B-but my small animals are so cute because I watch them on Reddit XDDdddd

Go sip some Starbucks faggot

If they want to eat dogos thats their business. You also eat animals so pot meet the kettle.

>Australian flag

Hi Chang. Funny how you can never cite "what people were saying 10 years ago" to collaborate this bullshit. An author going off on a tangent is not "people were saying".

inb4 pigeon english reply

They say you can judge a nation's level of civilization by how well it does or doesn't treat its animals.

You do know they're not just eating dogs, they're brutally beating them and boiling them alive.

a building collapses in china and kills hundreds
this happens everyday

>China will collapse for sure in 2020
>says nervous CIA shill for sixth time this decade

Trade deals, chinkansen,railways, leasing a port, military research, petrochemical industry, joint automotive and rubber manufacturing, deep water indian ocean tuna fishing fleet and terminal and military research.
Best ally we ever got,its like the second coming of the Ming dynasty.

In perfect honesty though, nobody actually lives in these apartments, they're just built as grunt projects to keep unemployed young men occupied.

It`s not that common than you think and yes they can be cruel too. They have little respect for dog unles It`s their pet.

>a slow decay
>chinese companies and technology are becoming more influential and successful every month
>GDP is still growing several times faster than any developed country
>is developing major international projects larger in scale than Marshall Plan with dozens of nations across the world
>slow decay
OK, Kevin. Don't worry, America will reign supreme on the Earth until Jeebus comes down and gives everyone an AR-15 'cause the right to shoot up a church is sacred.

qz.com/1015554/a-chinese-built-bridge-collapsed-in-kenya-two-weeks-after-it-was-inspected-by-the-president/

You have fun with that infrastructure they built. ;)

nytimes.com/2017/05/03/opinion/china-wants-fish-so-africa-goes-hungry.html

Ouch.

I am ready and I can't wait for them to overthrow the savage americunts.

That happens if you get 3rd rate contractor and lazy to do your own checks, ours are joint project between our state companies. Our UEM is the regional specialty in bridges, highway and tunnels with successful projects in India, ME,Indonesia and other countries.
China just provides the funds and some machinery, only stuff outside our expertise like hydro dams are mostly their work. Dealing with them doesn't mean we trust them 100%, vigilance is key.
Last time we trusted Japan in the 80's we get failed plants and illegal radioactive thorium dumps on the jungle, at least China is honest with us due to historical status.

Worry not we have 4billion terminal and 40 ship fishing fleet in the works to feed their middle class.
MH370 search have also revealed the tuna breeding grounds so the prospects are bright.

>at least China is honest

china rules if i get to fondle cheng xiao's body

ITT: Proxy CCPbots have a chimpout

Already learning the language.

Visited it many times. The economic activity and the dynamism of the people there is just incredible. Every year something new and something big is coming. Last year it was all about buying everything on the internet, this year is it about paying everything via mobile payment and a single app... Not to mention that the urban sprawls are growing larger, old districts get completely replaced by new ones etc.

This is how Japan in the 1960s must have felt. A Golden Age.

you can't

Who is going to pay all of those pensions?

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2014/05/26/we-had-to-tell-our-neighbours/
Behind the backs of bongs we send a delegation to normalise relation in return for them to stop supporting communist terrorist and they held their end of the bargain.
No thorium waste like Mitsubishi, no corporate takeover like Germany, no blackmail to buy their Rafale like the French, no sabotage of our economy and neocolonialism like Bongs so that counts as honesty in my book.
Sure we swapped their electronics and control system in stuff like trains with Canadian ones just to be safe though.
Not a CCPbot just someone who had dealing with their state to realise its not some giant commie machine hellbent on world destruction even though their hawks are looking to show their newfound strength.

Just so you know. Everyone in Asia wants China to succeed, even Japan.
China becoming global power is good for every asians.

ITT: Proxy CCPbots have a chimpout

>Xing Ping Pong reads how some emperor 2000 years ago used powdered tiger paws to get it up
>Hurr let's hunt highly endangered animals so my dick gets hard

>Hurr let's hunt highly endangered animals so my dick gets hard
Stop being a hypocrite

What gave it away? This post and its tired rant about Western colonialism that could have been lifted from circa 1965 Mao propaganda?

That girl isn't Chinese. At least not a mainlander Chinese anyway.

>implying a slave society can collapse

If that makes you feel better and I can tell that former CCCP is a bit scared of China.

I've been to China and the place is absolutely a desolate, impoverished wasteland outside the areas designed to impress foreigners/tourists. You'll probably also lose at least a month of your life there due to the awesome air and water pollution.

It's a K-Pop idol.

I'm less offended by the paid CCP bots than I am the sad sack neoglobalists like Zuckerberg.

I really hope they die with murica and russia I fucking hate them they are already trying to colonise us with their shitty migrants to here and our cuck govt just sucks their dicks GOD DO I WANT THEM DEAD everywhere there's a shitty Chinese store with shit tier products even in the most forgotten fucking town and the worst part about these 8000 fucks that there's more coming eqch year fucking hell

>and our cuck govt just sucks their dicks

Problem is your government is made of ex-commies and they still have that general mentality.

Kind of and the fact that they don't give a shit about us just the money especially if Merkel promised 500€ / migrant we would've been the most accepting nation thx to our gypsyking pm

China has a civil war on average of every 90 years. It'll happen again soon enough.

Yeah and Hitler's supermen were going to beat us too. We've heard it all before.

???

Dumb idiots have been fetishizing dictatorships since Mussolini even though a dictatorship is an inherently weak, unstable, and corrupt form of government.

>muh ghost cities
>people should just move to slums instead of have big cities made complete with infrastructure then forcefully bus people to live there.

It's true, sadly.

>muh china is poor outside of its cities
Fastest urbanization rate ever in the history of humanity.

Already 100 cities with more than 1 million people.

When will Asians recognize that they are inferior to white people? Just let the white man in and stop trying to compete.

>inferior
>to a dying race that let niggers cuck them.

Lyl you should check birthrates in East Asian cunts. It's like, 0.9 kids per woman or something.

That is what Asians don't realize. Europeans continue to be deluded and believe in the necessity of the (((woman))). In reality, European semen exists to be deposited in Asian mouths and Asian boipuccies. Each white man's household should include at least one cage in which an Asian sperm receptacle is locked, only to be let out to be fucked silly before being put back in without being allowed to cum through his chastity cage.

East Asian birth rates are so low that demographers have actually calculated when, for example, South Koreans as a people will cease to exist. It only took 25 years of the One Child Policy to create a terminal demography in China.

Asia isn't in danger of being replaced by rapefugees, le 56% face.

In fact no part of the world aside from Subsaharan Africa has net positive birthrates.

But Asians deserve to be replaced. After all, Asian "males" are worthless objects who have no reason to exist other than their white masters' pleasure.

Is this your gimmick, proxyfag?

Mexico has a birth rate of 2.21, well above replacement.

Why do people keep saying China will collapse?

How am I a proxyfag? Too dense to comprehend how a Chinese twink boy from Singapore would want white cock in all his holes?

>Malay country is on better terms with China than Chinese country
[Teams have been autobalanced]

I am ready for being nuked?

*blocks your path*

I'm ready to fulfill our great unification and purge all the fluid genders separatists traitors and their disgusting degenerated faggotory schemes. And when our Chinese unification is done, you can have your Korean unification next. Then the true golden age of East Asia Sphere will finally begin.

When China dominates the world they will turn us into a big open air museum for their new elite. Could be worse, apart from the fact these people throw trash everywhere.

>implying china's abyssmal urban planning won't fuck them over

Jealous Amerimutts

The past 3000 years of Chinese history are a cycle of dynastic changes and horrendous civil wars that kill millions. :^)

So did everyone else, Chinese are just more numerous so the numbers stack higher.

Off with the proxy, Huang.

I'm Swedish you retard

Silly boy,if PRC can do one child policy,they can make it two child,three child or four child.

Actually they are doing it right now,the media are keep talking how good it will if you got two kids.

And if you are working in government or army,you must have two child within 3(or less) years or else you get fired.

Yeah,that is how communism works,isn't it?

That still leaves them with about 30 years (at minimum) without a young working-age population to boost domestic consumption. But I'm of the opinion that they can't. China's population is so aged that it can't fully regenerate the demography at this point. By any sane metric, it'll be at least two generations before they can get that shit in order.