Lmao that shit was fucking awful. He's literally reduced to making animal impersonations now

Lmao that shit was fucking awful. He's literally reduced to making animal impersonations now.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Lsa7N7LHJk

reminder there is nothing wrong with being a cuck

fuck off

the clown skit was funny

why?

>now
have you just not seen louis before ?

He was pretty solid before, not the greatest but good enough. This new routine resembles something drunk uncle at the birthday party will do. "AND THE CHICKEN BE LIKE, AND GIRAFFE BE LIKE".

literally stupid animal bits have been in his routine for as long as I've seen his standup, that's what I'm saying

i laughed at him breaking with that shit accent, but the skit itself wasn't funny
>wow thats like SO RACIST could we NOT EVEN

Uh, I've seen most of his specials and can't remember more than 2-3 animal jokes. It's not even about the theme itself, it's just lazy childish humor.

lol pleb you can't even understand comedy genius when you see it

That was the whole point. He challenged himself to go out and do an SNL monologue with dumbass animal jokes just to see if he could pull it off, and he fuckin did it.

What an achievement.

agree, but I think he has a soft spot for childish humour, and I think that has always been evident in his standup

I thought it was better than his special desu.

Louie was kino though

His latest special is abysmal, I watched the first 20 minutes and there wasn't a single joke, a lot of the 'laughter breaks' from the audience was just applause. Happens a lot lately. Nobody laughing just agreeing with the guy on stage and applauding.

He could take a shit on live tv and his brainless fans would be out of their mind laughing and clapping. He can do whatever the fuck he wants and get a positive response.

His latest special was boring

>"oh man I'm so ugly and awful but these girls keep wanting to sleep with me. Maybe I should MASTURBATE."
>you laugh

That's the thing when comedians become too famous and popular. People just ready to laugh at literally anything they say, because they're "widely acclaimed", and tickets are expensive, and you're basically dumb cunt that can't appreciate art if you don't laugh. Same thing with Chappelle (even more so).

cuck cuck goose

>lol gg wp cucks

What the fuck does that even mean?

Yeah it actually felt like a classic Louie sketch idea. Sort of a "What if I just did this thing" idea.
Also didn't drag on like all the other sketches

It was alright. I liked the routine about Christianity winning because of the Gregorian calendar being the standard for the world.

>What about Chinese New Year
>Yeah when you sign a check put "Monkey" as the year

>hahaha, good game and wellplayed, cucks.

It's sarcastic in tone. Meant to agitate losers. If you ever played online games with south americans you'd no doubt know the phrase.

Why doesn't he do "So Trump" material?

Way better than resorting to animal noises.

But then the spergs on this site would be raging about how he's so anti-Trump.

Admit it. You expected FUCK DRUMPF for an hour and got zero Trump material.

Why didn't he make more jew jokes? I mentioned jews once that quickly went back to blacks out of fear he'd make the SNL producers angry.

I voted Trump. His special was just lame.

>makes trump jokes
"fucking liberal snowflakes fuck keep your agenda to yourself"
>makes non-political and racist jokes that are more about legitimate structure like classical comedy than just pushing an agenda
"fucking low effort trash"

will anything make you people happy

Both are overdone and unfunny. He could try some original material instead.

>The bull is white
This is pretty racist, plus it simply doesn't works unless the bull is black...

This is legitimately one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.

It can't be a coincidence that this kind of degeneracy is only common in the shithole of the dying West.

I want you dead for bringing this to my attention.

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO RACIST AMIRITE

Is he back? Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

I've definitely heard him do most of these jokes before. Does anyone remember where?

It must have been an old special or something.