Well about 3 months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit $27,000...

Well about 3 months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit $27,000,000 from my great grand niece who molested me during my childhood. After a lengthy amount of waiting and signing shit it's official. A lot of you were begging for shit from me last time so let me make some dreams come true: Roll quads and get $20,000.

Attached: ssssssssssssss.jpg (729x729, 134K)

Bait

oldest pasta in the book of nignog tricks

Bumping this thread. Also this might be retarded but how do you expect to give the money to other anons
Sounds like a honeypot thread to me

Well about 3 months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit $27,000,000 from my great grand niece who molested me during my childhood. After a lengthy amount of waiting and signing shit it's official. A lot of you were begging for shit from me last time so let me make some dreams come true: Roll quads and get $20,000.

But the fact is there is no way i have any method of giving you the money, even if you got pentas cause my great nice actually killed half my family and i was forced to come on random sites to post a fake story like this.

Just to see how many people actually think, you can actually get the money.

>First of all how do you verify you are the one who got quad.
>Second how do you verify you are giving the right money to the right person.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 (roll)

i rolled quads in your last thread and you never paid up. go fuck yourself, you faggot nigger

Might not be the same op as in the last thread, but post like this are not uncommon.
They just want a shit n giggle of how many people actually believe they ll get anything...

Big money

my money now

Attached: bait.png (500x523, 26K)

rolling

No

*throws line* *catches entire thread*

quads here.

Fuck your pedo money

Attached: 9CDA465E-DE69-4550-81A7-09F3C735905B.jpg (423x356, 29K)

Attached: 1 uiDzJzN3Oo8lHTh_RfCMXQ.jpg (1024x799, 185K)

Papa?

seems legit, rollin

roll

rol

convert it to £ first my dude

roll

Rolling

rolls

I did it :p

Rollllllll

Can you pay in euros fag

I did it OP

no wait nevermind

Obviously I'll snag this first try shits so cash

Yeet

oh my fucking god im so tired of this newfag b8. stop feeding the fucking trolls. he's a broke incel living with his mother, and you'll never get the fucking money.

stop clogging up the board with this bullshit.

let's roll

well 9 moths ago I told you faggots I was gonna stick my mom's dildo inside my anus then return it to it's place so my mom will use it and get AIDS and die and I will collect 920 million dollars out of insurance money and I did you didn't believe me I destroyed my ass with my mom's dildo she died from AIDS now I am filthy Ritch my dad remarried but his new wife also has a dildo so I took her too and fucked myself with dildo now she also has AIDS but my dad has AIDS also now they both dead and I have collected 12000 million dollars you didn't believe me but I told you faggots. I have AIDS also and destroyed my ass with dildos the hole looks really weird now but I'm a billionaire birches

Roll

>Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

Attached: roll.jpg (900x506, 110K)

Me

Monyshot

rolling so I can afford a trannie

i will give ass for money

faggot

Attached: 1573303682866.gif (300x188, 463K)

Attached: 1478236167310.jpg (576x472, 40K)

Nice devil trips.

Rolling