Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/02/08/jack-wilshere-close-accepting-new-arsenal-deal/
instagram.com/stories/aubameyang97/?hl=en
arseblog.com/2018/02/episode-461-diving-and-stuff/
youtube.com/watch?v=FFQm9qNRZns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello

don't do this Will

Anime OUT
Let's have at least one thread anime free

anime IN

If you don't like anime then you're a Yid.

this

WENGER OUT

this

Can’t even remember the last time I watched anime lads

Good lad, are you enjoying masculinity?

watch some now. it's not like you're doing anything better with your free time these days

I’ve mostly just been watching movies saw pic rel the other day

Wenger OUT lads

Eh anime just bores me desu, only thing I’ll watch is probably gonna be new season of DxD and that’s mostly because I watched the other ones

telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/02/08/jack-wilshere-close-accepting-new-arsenal-deal/

instagram.com/stories/aubameyang97/?hl=en

Everythings coming up arsenal!

not until Wenger is gone

3-4-2-1 with Ozil Mkhi and Auba up top, bench Cacazette
Kolasinac - Ramsey - Wilshere - Bellerin as the midfield

Mkhi would be amazing in that front 3, similar to him Auba and Reus at Dirtmund

>Eternal Arsenal Thread
but why?!?

It's comfy

has Aubameyang flopped yet?

DxD out of everything? wew lad

I haven’t even bothered looking at what’s coming out
I started reading goblin slayer last week

Left arse again, 9 month mutually beneficial relationship with a beautiful woman both inside and out. Ended for good reasons. No animosity just kindness and caring from two people who grew together into better versions of themselves and want the best for each other.

Said goodbye recently. Think about her all the time and with Valentine’s Day coming up I thought I’d check if theirs anything being done to replace Girouds Ass? I ask because, I feel like the pills I’m on to help with this, let’s face it loss of a life companion, only does so much to help with my addiction of seeking the pleasure of her in mundane moments of daily life. I feel if arse provided asimilarass.jpeg to giroudsass.jpeg I could perhaps slowly vane of thinking about hers and go back to thinking about Girouds ass again and once I’ve let go I can leave arse again to find someone new, who knows? Maybe something more sustainable?

This is why we’re all right?

>3 at the back
fuck off

was going to call you out for making anti-anime posts in the past but I just remembered you love berserk so you were just shitposting. haven't read goblin slayer myself but seen it posted about a lot

Oof new berserk chapter was nice, I also was reading monster musume but crabman hasn’t dropped a new chapter since last year

Can't bring myself to read the new chapters when I know it's just going to go on hiatus again soon and it'll probably never end. Haven't read MonMusu since the anime either desu. Main thing I need to catch up on is Tokyo Ghoul because it's ending soon.

Lads that girl who I thought was out of my league just told me she likes me because I’m >funny and adorable and clearly a great dad

Why is arse now dad general

I’ve been blogging once a week for years Will

I told you you had a chance lad. ask her if she wants to meet your son so she knows you're serious about her

I told her tonight I’ve seen a few girls since I left my wife but never introduced any to my son before but I’d like her to meet him; she said she would be honored and thrilled to

it's going perfectly la. keep it up

It’s much more prevalent recently though. Dadposting and depression posting as not a joke are taking over post girouds ass or somethin wtf we doin

Cheers lad; you’re invited to the wedding
You aren’t, rude. I post a lot of Jack but I’m phoneposting

Any one else laugh at Gabriel's mistake today? Glad we got rid of the nob

dadposter is a good guy and always posts regardless, it's just depression posting doesn't always get attention but it did or some reason last thread. either way it's better than that polish blogposter who used to complain about how lonely he was while bragging about fucking girls at work

>wedding
never a good idea m8

Test

>Memelencia

>gabriel
>montoya
>coquelin
>zaza
>murara neto

valencia have been busy signing rejects

is this the super bowl halftime guy?

arseblog.com/2018/02/episode-461-diving-and-stuff/

the fighting after-dinner-mints

where the CDM's at?

which VN is this from la

Xhaka, he has world class potential, just had a sloppy start at Arse

Does anyone here have 2nd teams in other leagues? For me it's Monaco cause Wenger once managed them, also like Dortmund cause of how we ended up with the dynamic duo of Miki and Auba

Roma in Seria A because Totti's the man and their kit looks slick

Kane will destroy them tommorow

napoli because hamsik is unironically a top 3 midfielder of the last 20 years and i'm too #woke to let the anti-slovak bias in the media get to me. also i'm a sucker for aesthetic tiki-taka.

Arsenal is shit

Hate when people say it like that...the "is" thing alway bugged me

youtube.com/watch?v=FFQm9qNRZns

Cech fit yet?

>top 3 midfielder of the last 20 years
Top 10, maybe
Top 15, sure
but not top 3, lad

Asked about Wilshere, Wenger said, “We try to make progress, as I told you that many times for Ozil. But you never believed me.

“I’m positive because I want him to stay. I do the maximum I can to make him happy.”

Fingers crossed on that one. As for Ramsey, there is a little less urgency as his contract does not run out until June 2019, but the Frenchman is keen to get him tied down too.

“Aaron is a little bit different because he is less time-constraints than with Jack,” he continued.

“With Jack it is now. With Aaron, if we lose two weeks or three weeks, it doesn’t matter much.

“I want him to stay as well, if he starts to score hat-tricks!”

>if he starts to score hat-tricks!
cheeky

same old double standards for Ramsey vs Jack
Jack is loved unconditionally and kept by default while Ramsey has to score a hat trick every game to even have a chance at the club

Wenger OUT senpai

>hamsik is unironically a top 3 midfielder of the last 20 years
lmao

only one of those is better than hamsik though.

they all are, and that's just in one team

Proud Yid

Eroge! ~H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai~
Found it using exhentai's file search by the way which is really useful.

W E W

E

W

I agree with this, only Xavi is better.

Speaking of Hamsik, really scared of getting Napoli in the EL, hopefully they'll be focusing on the league still trying to maintain that 1 point advantage over Juve

Morning lads

its the afternoon

this, lazy americans

Its midnight you imbecile, go back to sleep
Americans out btw

Right now, it's RB Leipzig and Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, Feyenoord and Excelsior in teh Eredivisie because home-town and Sporting CP because I'm part-Portuguese.

>As for Ramsey, there is a little less urgency as his contract does not run out until June 2019
>“Aaron is a little bit different because he is less time-constraints than with Jack

I don't want Ramsey to stay, but this is the problem. If you want to keep the player then tie them down from now, not next year when the contract is about to expire.

Morning mate

You've come to the wrong neighbourhood

They’re smiling because Diaby told them more signings are coming

hope they deliver tomorrow
but a loss won’t feel so bad because I’m getting drunk asap tomorrow.

Literally who can stop us from winning the treble this season?

City
United
Liverpool
Chelsea
Spurs
Everton
Leicester

Wenger as always

I was talking about the Mourinho treble (Community Shield, League Cup, Europa League). Out of those teams, only City could get in our way but they'll choke at Wembley again.

City
Napoli/Lyon/Atletico

>Napoli/Lyon/Atletico
They're all shit like us lad, otherwise they wouldn't be in the Europa League. Arsenal are the master of mickey mouse competitions in recent years.

>Arsenal are the master of mickey mouse competitions in recent years.
how come wenger hasn't won the league cup then?

>I don't rate ozil

please don't post twitter guys like him

>no replies

Arse is dead. Unless everyone is still recovering from the loss of Giroud, in that case, I can offer some pills

No-one wants to read your shitty blog.

This

özil isnt in the picture either

This

This. Imagine being so full of yourself that you genuinely believe the denizens of /arse/ cling on to your every word.

If I had a blog, it wouldn’t be shitty. It would be pristine like the pedestal you place an ass upon

Salty syrup, got any valentines plans?
Also is therock.jpg more appropriate than giroud.jpg now idk

I’ve missed what ppl think about losing Jirou and keeping Welkek

U’re not depressed u’re lazy user

Continue

Swansea, Southampton, Crystal Palace, Burnley

DT. Stan and Wenger are doing their best.

As long as you do your best, no one can say shit