Meeting up Friday with my slampiggy for hardcore bdsm. Will take video and pics...

Meeting up Friday with my slampiggy for hardcore bdsm. Will take video and pics. Anyone have any requests or fun suggestions? She's an extreme pain slut, and her only limit is no water games or scat.
Pic semi related

Attached: 94F9DD27-860C-4B02-B811-D4F05CCD1181.gif (130x200, 1.9M)

Nipple clamps of course. Get the anal hook if you can. Have her count each time you spank her. Maybe even tell her to keep count for each cheek and if she fucks up the count you start again

Good stuff, i like the counting. I am going to fig her before the spanking just to watch her clench and burn worse. What's the anal hook?

And as for clamps, im using clothespins, but I am also needling her nipples and clit

tie her hair/nipples to the ceiling so she has to stand on her tip toes. then give her some kind of distraction (whipping,vibe, etc)

Pics plz

Piggie here
gg/3jdbTJ

Of her? Or pics later on friday? She is a fat ugly whore, but shes a good pet and has decent milkers.

Post pics of her

both

That’s not a slampig that’s a slamplanet.
And you should be ashamed of yourself

If you have a big/medium dog. Bring him, leave him in the car, tie her up then bring him in and have him fuck her.

Pig nose mask. Draw degrading things on her

butt play, anal anything love to see fat bitches get fucked in the ass.

Attached: fuck you up the ass.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Attached: asstoass.gif (320x213, 1.11M)

Nudes to follow

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-16-38-22.png (720x1280, 901K)

Thats not her, dolt. And I like to bdsm fat women, so no shame.
No dog.
Mask seems fun. I want to hucow her. Gonna write all sorts of things on her. She has no limit to humiliating/degrading verbal abuse.
Planning on it. Gonna fuck her ass with a cucumber, my dick, my fist, and I'm going to fig her.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-16-44-10.png (720x1280, 917K)

tips on getting a slampiggy off POF?

Definitely need nudes of this piggy

#1 steal her underpants
#3 profit

I literally just message every single girl a lewd message and hope for the best, same tactic for tinder, etc. Ive gotten three takers over 6 months that have let me use and abuse them repeatedly in vile ways. This one for instance wants her pussy sewn shut.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-17-29-00.png (720x1280, 931K)

Get a whip and let er do sports
Situps would be a good start
If she stops hit her until she does sport again
Repeat daylie until she hasnt armflaps anymore, then fuck her

Attached: 1459445066972.jpg (750x600, 106K)

Please let us know what time so we can show up for the thread.

Also, can you just punch her in the face? maybe even multiple times?

Attached: 1444234468221.jpg (960x506, 121K)

>This one for instance wants her pussy sewn shut.
Hot

Stop doing BDSM.

Attached: 1445019219942.jpg (500x375, 28K)

You mean forced PT?
Right? She's a disgusting piece of shit.
Approx 10 pm CMT Saturday night
Very. Once shes bound I'm going to sew her shut, needle her clit and fuck her ass while I vibrate her
Why? Nice dubs btw
Kek

Her pussy is fucking perfect for a whale

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-17-28-56.png (720x1280, 599K)

How am I doing? am I being too friendly

Attached: Screenshot_20191120-200004.png (760x1998, 292K)

>Once shes bound I'm going to sew her shut, needle her clit and fuck her ass while I vibrate her
I'm diamonds. are you going to leave her sewn shut

Nope but you gotta close soon or get date-zoned or friend-zoned. Ask her what her kinks or fetishes are. Make her feel comfy to open up.Don't be a 'nice guy', or rude either, until she is okay with verbal abuse.

she still hasn't responded so I asked her what her favorite part about being a sub is

For the most part. She gets both rewards and punishments depending on performance. I'm going to spank her pussy while its sewn too. And while shes sewn in going to plug her ass with a ginger knot and either spank or cane her.
(Pic related is the hook)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-18-08-17~2.png (720x1157, 126K)

What app is that? I don't really do a lot of e-sex shit.

plenty of fish

So if she's bad she'll still be sewn shut when you leave?

Or if shes good. I'm capricious. Im going to make her answer the door for the pizza guy while needled, sewn, figged, and flogged.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-18-08-35~2.png (720x1096, 108K)

Post the messages of her agreeing to be a slut for you

Seconding, I want to see the process

Like this? Btw I'm a pudgy white dude with thinning hair and glasses. If I can do it, so can you!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-18-33-30~2.png (720x1084, 114K)

#basedpiggy
#yolo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-18-36-05~2.png (720x1062, 98K)

use her urethra get some sounding probes in the dialate it up to a bigger size then fuck it you both should enjoy that

Attached: 1573947826039.jpg (700x693, 36K)

She really wants to be catheterized and bathroom denied. But catheters need a prescription. How get? Def gonna sound her.

you have the internet duh but call around to medical supplies stores you can generally get them there just pay cash it's a lot of fun

Attached: 1573945393240.jpg (500x498, 15K)

No, i went to four medical supply stores, and even amazon requires an rx

also you can fill her up with lots of fun liquids soda or watered down fake cumm apple juice lol if your gonna drink from her flush with distilled water before and after

Attached: 1573754851803.jpg (720x720, 38K)

Crystal Deluna?

Really? must be your location that sucks try Canada or china web sites

Attached: 1573564590638.jpg (800x500, 84K)

Yeah, gonna give her a hot soapy enema asap. Fill her up with 2L of juice and drink it, mmmm
Negative
USA. I can get regular catheters but not foleys, which I want to make her unable to piss at all no matter the pain

Heyy!...he was behind of this...?

Attached: 221573135377766.jpg (1464x1171, 142K)

How difficult would it be to turn a regular catheter into a foley

Properly? Hard. But I can insert a regular one before sewing her shut.
I don't get this meme. Is it trolling or bots?

It would be impossible. A Foley has a balloon that is filled with a 10cc saline flush once inside the bladder, the balloon seals off the urethra so only fluid drains into the catheter tube to a bag... Also sealing off a bladder in a way to stop pissing completely is dangerous, as it's possible the bladder can burst from the pressure.

Now if you used a Foley to keep her bound in a certain position of helplessness for an extended period of time, as she would just void in the bag without trying, you'd have something

This. And the foley in this instance would be temporary just to hurt her. But I like the idea of keeping her bound and sensory deprives for days while i and other men use her. Tbh i enjoy watching her piss and shit herself while nude

Not really a shit guy, so an enema to flush her out would be a start... Piss is way cleaner. You would be open to other guys taking a spin?

Also if you got a Foley, gently pulling on it would cause a possible pleasurable pain. But only very slowly and gently

I've taken care of people who accidentally stepped on their Foley bag and ripped out the whole thing... Lots of blood, damage and no fun for anyone

>i enjoy watching her piss and shit herself while nude
A man after my own heart. How do you deal with the mess? Also pics?

You say meeting up with my slampiggy, not a slampiggy, so that means you have met before... You got earlier stories, pics?

pee up her butt and make her shit it into a cup and drink it, when she pukes make her lick it up.

pimp her out for the night and buy yourself something nice with the money. treat yo self 2019

Yeah, gonna enema flush her with hot soapy water. She is cool to get gang fucked, and id let her. I really want to foley her.
I put a moving blanket on top of a tarp on the hotel bed. Afterwards I wrap it all up in a jumbo trash bag and dumpster it.
No bdsm pics yet. She just got comfortable to agree to camera work.
Shes agreed to be mine. First time Friday.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-16-44-05.png (720x1280, 910K)

That sounds fun. Thanks mate

How do i find takers?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-20-04-37~2.png (720x1046, 102K)

If you have any hospital/paramedic friends they'd might be able to slip you one. The hospital I work at, they aren't terribly watched like meds are. Also you gotta use lube, otherwise it's a bad time

Good plan. I have a nurse friend.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-20-18-12~2.png (720x1021, 89K)

Got another one, ayylmao

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-20-31-16~2.png (720x1091, 90K)

So you just come right out and go with pegging? That's the opening line? Lol Do you shotgun approach this with everyone? I thought most girls were of the 'Not looking for just sex' and you had to work on em to get them to that point

That's my exact tactic. Just message every single one with copy paste and hope for takers

So the few women that even message you back, do they do it because they are disturbed but interested in your opinion? Or actively looking for a fuck buddy. How many girls have you gotten this way? And what part of the country are you in? Big town, rural?

Curious because I've always gone the clever but fairly clean and we'll spoken route, with asking for coffee within a couple of online convos... Honestly I could use a stretch of just slampigs

They do it usually because they are disturbed, or haven't had a guy comfy with being a complete degenerate. Gotten 5 girls this way in the last 9 months. All degenerate slampigs that enjoy being used and abused. I'm in a small rural town (~60k pop).