UK children as young as 3 (three) getting investigated by the police for hate speech

archive.is/FUi4z

>Police have revealed 138 hate crimes committed by children aged 10 and under - with many more unreported

>A boy of three is among hundreds of children being investigated by police amid a surge in hate crimes

>Among the cases were two girls aged six accused of punching their victim in a racist attack.

>Former shadow police minister Jack Dromey said: “The rise in acts of hate by children is truly shocking.

Not one mention in the article about how fucking bizarre it is for criminally investigating CHILDREN for saying stupid shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u5DKLDOm7mA
youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Not one mention in the article about how fucking bizarre it is for criminally investigating CHILDREN for saying stupid shit.

I agree, they should go after the parents who taught them how to be racist.

cant be real ...

Who /eating/ here?

I've got some nice cold pizza left over from last night, drinking some mango juice along with it

Topkek wrong thread

I thought this was brit/pol/

It's the daily mirror what do you expect them to say other than we should allow niggers to fuck our wives?

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this?

This is the end my friends , believe me.

These children are all innocent but this is the beginning of anti-white propoganda for children.

When these children go to high school they will report their parents for Anti-pc comments.

Those kids will be forced to go on weekly cultural enrichment trips to appreciate other cultures.

This is the end of the white race. If even our children are getting brainwashed , what's left when we're gone?

What the fuck those kids are still pissing in bed and the cops go full Thought Police on them.

Just wait for them to hit their rebellious phase, then shit will go down

If you can't get the job done and a nigger can; yes. You might want to learn more about female anatomy desu.

>have a fight with a white kid
boys being boys
>have a fight with a nigger
HATE CRIME, RACIST!

Yeah... Thanks Chaim. Thanks for make Britain more tolerant, you cunt.

Jeez. I really wonder why.
Pic related.
It couldn't have anything to do with the child rape gangs your country has, and refuses to prosecute, could it?

Children are born redpilled and have to be conditioned into becoming cucked.
youtu.be/u5DKLDOm7mA

DELETE THIS

>asian

>England has access to tropical fruits and aren't dying of scurvy enmasse.

But that will be against liberal beliefs, since guns are the true killers.

I'm so sorry, bongs. I wish you guys the best but you are pretty far gone.

Holy fuck, there exists such a thing in """""Britain"""""???

I feel terrible for you fuckers. I mean I know the US has such a thing, but at least they keep it on the d/l for now. You guys just seem to accept all this bullshit. It boggles my mind.

Are there really no more butter knives in """""Britain"""""???

This shit was beyond my control, you've got to trust me

Mirror is all over the place. Their title about Rotherham: Is based as fuck.

Who do you think you are? Winston smith? You aren't part of ministry of truth and you don't get to pick what is in the news.

Suuurrreee

The kids are alright

Forgot to post thsi part in the beginning
>Former shadow police minister

This will probably stop under May.
The government is more 'racist' than these kids.

don't go to recess tomorrow that bully is going down

Top Kek.

>138 hate crimes committed by children aged 10 and under
EXECUTE THEM!

Can't be real. I refuse to believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be

You can't be motherfucking serious in responding that way. Of course you don't have control over these diabolical totalitarian left Brits.

>He thinks I was being serious too

Chaim is just high off counting his shekels. He'll be fine soon.

Read this in the mail. Not a black face amongst the pictures of school kids. If this would have been about improving grades it would have been a mix or muslim girls. Funny how these racists are all in shitty northern areas flooded with sand niggers. I dont know of any white kid at the age of 3-10 who has an issue with jews, I dont think many have even met a jew. I didnt until I moved to london near Finchley

errytiem