>improvement

You're getting there, Hassim

did it just for u big man

>Nilsson

Career beer league backup

SCARRRRRRRR

either of the >swedish tendies would have let that in

KUUUUUUUUCH YES
I-I hope he’ll stop slashing people now... I was starting to worry...

Who is doing the announcements now?
This guy doesn't sound like the same guy from the start of the season

>Lightning PP

>lightning pp

>tfw
Oh well, the Havana Bold was on sale last week and it was good

Reporting from the upper bowl Sup Forums go bolst

goin to ferg after la?

>Nilsson rebound control
>Nilsson five-hole
>Nilsson positioning and reaction time

Demko soon please

>nilsson

is he of swedish descent

GOURDEO

SCAAAAR

He certainly >is

>Granlund ded

This season

>granlund

is he swedish too? why so many swedes in this game?

>Lightning PP

>lightning pp

>people posting my OC
I like this feel

sedins are swedish I do know thayt

Hedman and Stralman are the REAL Swedes here don’t forget

its a good feel

you are pulling my leg now right

meh, he's not that good. there's so many players on >our team that are dispensable

>all these references to TURNLEFT
Okay, we get it

granlund is a fin lel. i thought he was swede at first too. i mean he probably is, was just born in finland or something

Darn Johnny almost had that one

>young pups showing up
I like this

welp this game is over

never really had a chance to being with.

true

>everyone gets injured : the season
who's next?

>hedman coming off the ice slowly after a hard hit
FUCK

God I fucking love Gourdeo
STAMMER FUCKING SCARRRRRR

i have a feeling jakke will turn into a decent 2nd/3rd liner somewhere other than vancouver. benning has ruined his development by forcing him in the nhl when he just wasnt ready. playing 10 meaningless minutes a night isnt helpful for anybody. if he wasnt the 6th overall pick and the centerpiece to bennings >boston model, he would have been sent down to the farm long ago.

OH LAWDY

NILSSON YOU BEAUTY

THERE IS NO SOFTIE YOU WILL NOT LET IN

NO REBOUND YOU WILL NOT DIRECT EITHER INTO YOUR NET OR ONTO THE STICK OF AN OPPOSING FORWARD

NO GAP IN COVERAGE TOO WIDE

NO BLOCKER MOVE TOO SLOW

NO POSITION YOU WON'T OVERCOMMIT TO

HOW IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU EVEN A BACKUP IN THE NHL

Kippers BTFO

the fuck was green thinking letting him play instead of in florida. i dont get it

I believe >we are now officially and openly competing for the Dahlin Cup

Here comes that 5th overall again

well whatever, as long as the coilers dont get it again

Wait you guys played your starter vs the Panthers and your backup vs us? Did Niememe teach you nothing?

it wouldnt have made a difference, the team is just bad

both goalers are pretty shit. coach green likes markstrom a lot more.

A Vasy shutout would be comfy desu

will jim hughson ever come back?

no, he's too good so he does national broadcasts. at least he's anti leafs as fuck so its pretty funny

muh draft picks
giving gourde two points doesn't do boeser any favors, though

How can we hold all these fifth overall picks?

>individual meme awards
*yawn*

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh boeser is fine even if he doesnt win the calder. pettersson in the system is going to be sick

last years draft was so shit that 1-5 almost didnt even matter

I don't even really care about losing.

I just don't want Kucherov to get any more points.

Don't want any other player to be the last 110 point player since Henrik Sedin.

One thing I am worried with him is he appears to be be projecting winger. Not enough down the middle. Not enough on D...

who, pettersson? he's playing center in sweden now and still producing, so if he becomes our 1st or 2nd c then he'll be beyond a steal

Outside of Dahlin there is a ton of meh this year it appears.

nah man that was last year. this years draft has solid defensive prospects in the top 10, which most teams stuck in the shitter desperately need. past that isn't much though

But a lot f his goals have been shot from the point. Especially on pp. Not that I am complaining but there does not seem to be a number one C anywhere. Horvat and Gaudette look like future second and third.

all the point totals from the previous few seasons are going to get blown out of the water this year. average scoring has gone way up since hanks art ross and there are still 10goal games every night.

yeah he's a bit of a pp babby, but that's not a bad thing when the canucks have been absolutely terrible on the pp the last few years aside from this one. and that's only because of boeser

There is some good yes but not elite. Only Dahlin can change anything. Nothing of that Calibre.

yeah, but dahlin is being called the "mcdavid of the blueline" which i dont really buy but i guess we'll see. even if >we dont get dahlin i still wouldn't mind getting bobqvist

They we're sixth in the league for a while there. Brock and Elias do have me drooling in that regard. So much shots.

Daniels smile btfo

I hate this. Scoring's pretty high this season, and it'll probably get higher if more changes are made regarding goalie equipment/net size. The change in net depth already contributed a lot in terms of scoring.

Hank's 110+ point season was when the league was at the absolute lowest.

Kucherov PROBABLY won't hit it, but I don't want any risks.

I would be ok with that. But going to be another few high picks needed to hit to turn this shit around.

B O E S E R
E
A
S
T

thats only if >we get a pp in the first place though. a huge problem with the current team now is that nobody aside from the sedins can set up in the offensive zone in a 5 vs 5, so the team ends up relying on powerplays. but when they do, shit is some 2011 type offensive powerhouse. at least when they get it right

Nice deflect Sustr

OH SHIT BOESER GOAL
ITS ALREADY A GOOD GAME
GG TAMPA

Not the forwards fault that a controlled exits is foreign language to anyone on the D

If Gaudette can be 3rd C that would be great. We still have no number 1 C, and you don't get those unless you draft them.

College hockey is weird, it doesn't really scale even if you put up a lot of points there. But being that high in the NCAA as a 21 year old is sorta good.

imo its not >our exits, its our forecheck. one anyone is in the puck is immediately turned over due to either lack of pressure or the blue line cant keep it in. thats my problem with guys like baertschi, he coasts on the boeser horvat line but cant do the small things

>lecavalier getting his jersey retired
should do it with st.louis desu

>go for a beer run
>Boeser scores

Lord, I understand what you want me to do.

teams can get by using 3 depth centers instead of having 1 mcdavid-tier center. look at the predators model.

I read somewhere that a lot of his points are just secondary assists. He's not a 2nd line winger. I wish we could get someone good to compliment the 2nd (1st) line.

what are you drinking? i got some stanley park pale ale today, it was pretty good. a bit of a piney taste but great aftertaste

who? bortschi?

What the hell is RyJo then????

Distributed scoring is good, but all our free agent signings are fucking shit.

>Sutter
>Gagner
>Dowd

Fucking shit.

Pine stuff tastes great. I love Lion's Gate Winter Ale.

JUST AS I SAID THAT BORTSCHI SCORES
BACK TO DANGEROUS MEME GOAL TERRITORY

God he has been such a disappointment this year. Thought he would turn out to be consistent second line 20 goal guy but no!!!

FUCK YEAH SVEN "THE GRIZZLY" BAERTSCHI

COMEBACK CONFIRMED

OVERTIME CONFIRMED

PLAYOFFS CONFIRMED

CUP CONFIRMED

OUR YEAR
U
R

Y
E
A
R

>thats my problem with guys like baertschi, he coasts on the boeser horvat line but cant do the small things

btfo

Blue Buck tonight my niggas

good taste

When will coop learn not to have sustr and Coburn on the same d line

Yeah.

>no Boeser point on that goal

Kinda sucks seeing Boeser not get the Calder this year.

>Hischier not even close to PPG
>Patrick is garbage
>this guy steals Boeser's hardware

STRAPPING MYSELF IN

>talk shit about edler
>he does something
>say something negative about bortschi
>he does something
why does this pattern always happen

Blue Buck is solid

The whole team sucks ass.