Want to watch Rick and Morty? You must fit these qualifications!

You must:
-Fucking love science
-Have a high IQ (at least 130)
-Eschew religion and phony ancient sky fairies (this is the most euphoric step)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jtVITdhMo2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so it's confirmed this cartoon just triggers christcucks and that's where all this spam comes from?

i guess that rules you out op

>tfw to dumb to appreciate sophisticated Reddit&Meme jokes

only think i know about this shittyu show is it aired instead of samurai jack so ill always hate it

pretty much. if rick and morty was made even just 7 or 8 years ago Sup Forums as a whole would have loved it. give it a few more years and the counterculture pendulum will swing back into atheism and leftism and Sup Forums will love the fuck out of this show.

the spam is from the creators actually, and they boner-hard to be teased, they also hate reddit.

it is how it is and i like the series and donut steel the're ideals

>they release the next episode online
>only catch is you have to have an IQ of 130 to unlock it

It's just another suckin for lefty neets, liberal art students, millennials on the minimum wage with no life experiences except drugs and morons.

No substance what so ever.

It's easy to dissect and mock. It triggers the shit out of redditors because they think the show is deep somehow.

You 80's born cocksuckers are seriously clutching at straws. You're just fucking mad you don't GET the concept of the show you fucking old cunt. Go watch Simpsons or something on your level or go to a retirement village. Or die in a fucking fire you cuck bitch

you must be enlightened by your own intelligence.

>Reminder that Rick isnt actually athiest and he was praying for his life when he thought he was about to die

He just likes acting edgy infront of his family, just like he says he doesnt care about them but risks his life all the time to save them.

Why does Sup Forums hate reddit so much? It's just a shit website. Don't use it?

I always wonder if people know what euphoria is.

Which is odd because the show is pretty explicit about Rick being a flawed scumbag. Christfags shouldn't take what he says personally but a few of them do.

The mere existence of foxholes doesn't make atheists not atheists.

The premier was pretty good, i'll probably watch it this season

I wouldn't mind them so much if they stayed in their containment website.

That doesn't sound grammatically correct to me.

I'm being serious. This board cries more about reddit then any other I lurk. Why?

No. It's a buzzword around here. Just like how nobody around here knows how the words "autism" and "literally" work.

Did you even finish junior high?

Anyone else find it funny that Sup Forums does more obnoxious cringeposting about Rick and Morty than the actual fans of the show? I'm waiting for one of these ass blasted faggots to ironically get a tattoo with a meme arrow next to it.

When is the next episode out it's already been eight days fucking idiot fucktoilets

Banter.

This is a board that has shown itself to be hospitable to Reddit users, to the point where users on this site sometimes openly brag about their Reddit use and are convinced that hatred of Reddit is "ironic."

Likewise, I've seen screenshots of Reddit users discussing their Sup Forums usage on Reddit.

To be fair derailing a faggy Reddit AMA with baneposting was pretty great.

And Tom was a good sport.

I always just thought reddit was for vapers and 9gaggers.

I don't know the exact quantity of Reddit users on Sup Forums, but they're more of a symptom of a grander problem than an actual issue, in and of themselves. If they're here, it means here has become hospitable to them and their "culture."

rick and morty is really great though

youtu.be/jtVITdhMo2g

lul theyre so upset that their scheduled advertising thread was derailed