No country for big happenings

Interesting how Canada, a country filled to the brim with refugees and immigrants, hasn't experienced a terrorist attack yet. No obstacle course van drivers, police shootings, no bombs... ever (the only one I can even think of was the VIA rail attempt).

Is it because our intelligence agency is actively stopping any possible terrorism attempts, or are we just not being targeted to begin with?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-isis-terrorist-attack-canada-authorities-investigating/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
cnn.com/2014/10/22/world/americas/canada-ottawa-shooting/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you aren't as racially sociopathic and insecure as americans

wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

canada
>loads of refugees
oh and france is #nice
saged for sheer stupidity this is why no-one respects leafs

Because you use a point system. Point system immigrants are different from the immigrants that Europe and the USA receive.

Muslims are probably planning to kill op, because he is a fucking cock chugger.

thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-isis-terrorist-attack-canada-authorities-investigating/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

cnn.com/2014/10/22/world/americas/canada-ottawa-shooting/

It's more likely that all you get news from is Facebook, and here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

> Air India Flight 182 was an Air India flight operating on the Montreal, Canada–London, UK–Delhi, India route. On 23 June 1985, the Boeing 747-237B serving the flight (c/n 21473/330, registration VT-EFO, "Emperor Kanishka") was destroyed by a bomb at an altitude of 31,000 feet (9,400 m). It crashed into the Atlantic Ocean while in Irish airspace. It was the first bombing of a 747 jumbo jet. A total of 329 people were killed, including 268 Canadian citizens, 27 Britons and 24 Indians.

This time it wasn't muzzies, but... SIKHS!

Didnt you have the Lindt shooting? Or was that austria

Canada has had more terrorist attacks by people from Quebec than all refugees combined

Most of the successful terror attacks on the US (and here, at that) have been carried out by lone wolves.
Pretty much every terror cell everywhere operating in the west is compromised, and the muds know it.

Maybe you're just too fucking boring.

yep we have had habbenings

>shooting at the capital
>toronto 18: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot

note only 11 were convicted ffs

also there are other habbenings that have been uncovered and kept from the public...

As it turns out CSIS actually knows what it's doing and a complete lack of whistleblowers means that nobody knows what that is

What about that big fucking wildfire that IS STILL GOING, last time I checked.

yep, cant have that image of pristine multiculturalism tainted here in canada, even though so many canadians are RACIST AS FUCK once you get a couple whiskeys in them

Fuck you don't need whiskey around here.

>filled to the brim with refugees and immigrants
Meh not really.

We have a few every year man. Mostly on the east coast side, hope Toronto gets a 9/11x1000. They have truly earned it

Hey I dont wanna die okay

>a country filled to the brim with refugees and immigrants,
You're fucking autistic. Not all Canada is like Toronto.

But we aren't filled to the brim, not even close. And for whatever reason we are better at assimilation

forgot pic

Quebec is like 15% whiter than Funtario. Why couldn't I have just been born in Quebec. Fuggg. I know these 2 girls from Quebec. Fucking diamonds mate.

One based thing about quebec, at lease.

Look up Leo Major. A WWII hero.