What do Middle Easterners think of Genghis Khan? I've heard that they still hate him more than Jews hate Hitler

What do Middle Easterners think of Genghis Khan? I've heard that they still hate him more than Jews hate Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU

my ancestor :)

GOOD ON THEM
I still hate this guy.

I wish any ancestors of him would be put in an incinerator and tortured to death

>video implies the initial Mongol expansion into the Middle East wasn't provoked by the Khwarazm Shah slaughtering Mongol envoys
>video doesn't mention that Muslims within the Mongol Empire and successor khanates were actually treated very well, many Muslims, Christians, and Jews were invited to Mongol courts, and some Mongol leaders exposed to Islam and Christianity combined their shamanistic Tengri beliefs with those of the Abrahamic religions
>also fails to mention that Mongols in the western part of the empire ultimately converted to Islam and became patrons of the arts and science

Really... makes you think...

Why'd you post a picture of a mongoloid (on the right)?

Iranians hate Timurid, that I know.

>mongolz wuz gud boyz. Dey dindu nuffin!

But they were many well respected Romans and Byzantium aristocracy lived within the hord after the fall/before of Rome and the great migrations and there are many glowing accounts of how respectfull and efficient there courts are

Back then the Middle East was advanced than Europe, thanks to him he set us back like deceds if not a century

What parts of the Middle East did he ruin? all I remember being taught was that the Mongols were BTFO by the Mamluchs.

Abbasid Iraq which was the cultural/ academic centre of the Middle East at the time got BTFO pretty badly. It's pretty depressing reading survivor accounts.

>>video implies the initial Mongol expansion into the Middle East wasn't provoked by the Khwarazm Shah slaughtering Mongol envoys
t. MIDF

Didn't Khan sent pretty horrible massages and that's why the Shah killed the envoy?

Baghdad

not really, they just killed a lot of people that's all. the thing that ruined middle east was people like Ghazali and their mentality.

t. Mongol

Have you forgot the destruction of Baghdad?

What was destroyed could've been built back if you had the right mentality. Mongols shat on Sultanate of Rum but we bounced back with Ottomans then same with Timurids, they also nearly destroyed Ottomans but we came back. I'm not saying they didn't cause harm but it's not all their fault that's what i was trying to say.

fuck meant for

Mongols had shit empire anyway

Difference is that the ottoman empire didnt give anything valuable to the world. No scientific achievements or relevant art to speak of

No. Shah was just autistic

>be arab
>literally concentrate all your scholars, scientists, doctors, etc in one city
>every piece of written material placed there too, with no backup whatsoever
>pushing frontlines against christians in europe
>suddenly, mongols come in from the flanks
>oops, the civilization now regressed to the bronze age by losing that one city

>me on the left

We could havr achieved something similar to the Renaissance

>we bounced back with Ottomans
Stagnation: the empire is not a good example to use when talking about Baghdad during the Abbasids. Pic very related.

>t. buttmad anz*c turd

Ottoman Empire was the peak Islamic Empire. You're talking about its last 200 years.

>Ottoman Empire was the peak Islamic Empire.
HAH! Don't me laugh. The Islamic Empire died with the sacking of Baghdad.

I thought chinks hated mongols, Chang

Based Mongols just gave the muzzies a taste of their own medicine. Unfortunate they didn't wipe them out entirely though.

>Based Mongols just gave the muzzies a taste of their own medicine. Unfortunate they didn't wipe them out entirely though.

You do realize they almost attacked Vienna after they destroyed Hungary and Poland

Mongols make ISIS seem civilized

No here's your ansestors :)

based ghenghis