Which major sport (football, american football, hockey, cricket, baseball...

Which major sport (football, american football, hockey, cricket, baseball, basketball) is easiest to start watching and get invested in as a total newcomer to the sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/news/australia-cricket-phil-hughes-dies-head-injury)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cricket

make sure you watch all 83 hours of each match though

>83 hours of each match
i don't believe this

basketball
also Makoto Nijima is best girl

Ann was soiled by Kamoshida

I don't know but Ann best girl.

>Makoto Nijima is best girl
but she's a slut, user

no where near as much as slut as Takimaki

Volleyball, actually, and only the best and most attractive athletes play it too

>Volleyball, actually, and only the best and most attractive athletes play it too
this

not cricket

it's true

if you don't already know the rules of baseball then you had a horrible childhood and your parents/guardians should be ashamed of themselves for raising a sissy.

hockey
the only rules you have to understand is icing and offside

the rest is pretty much common sense

>the only rules you have to understand is icing
can someone who isn't a brainlet explain offsides? how is it different than in soccer?

You can't cross the big blue lines without possession of the puck or the puck entering ahead of you. If it goes out you must exit the offensive zone and reenter it on side. Really simple.

What city do you live in? That would help me make a recommendation for you

To be honest, basketball probably. But Basketball is shit. Just take your time and learn about the beautiful game

>What city do you live in?
Baltimore

imagine the blueline is the last man back. it is the exact same concept except it applies to a stationary line instead of the player.

My plan of attack for you would be to try and follow the Ravens on TV, go to some Orioles games in person, and try the Wizards and Capitals on TV. Just pick whichever one you like the best after that.
Following the NFL is not particularly hard though because there's only 16 games and almost every game is on the weekend. Also you have a football team in your city.

Shes not though, shes an angel

Tae tae is the real best girl

thanks for these pro tips

Its basically rounders for retards lel

FUCK OFF ANIME SHIT

this is a rpg, not anime, smart guy

baseball is the least shit of the American sports

Soccer is probably the most simple and easy to follow

THIS

GET OUT YOU SHITTERS NO ONE CARES YOU HAVE LOADS OF BOARDS FOR THIS USE THEM DAFT PILLOCKS

>The Chad volleyball coach vs the virgin track team

persona 5 anime coming soon though

ranked:
1. Basketball (the basics are easy as fuck to understand, not that many rules and rule changes)
2. football (same as with basketball; in hindsight, both should actually be tied at no. 1)
3. hockey (again, basically the same as 1 and 2, but it takes some time to always see where the puck is exactly)
4. american football (basics are ok to understand, literally chess on a field though so you have to dedicate some time to learning, for example, how play calling works, which plays are the best for certain situations etc.)
5. baseball (objectively harder to get into than football, but the steep learning curve is tricky, because it's really not that hard to understand at all)
IMMENSE POWER GAP
6. cricket (especially test cricket is something you really need the patience for. cricket is very strategic but also aesthetic but very very VERY slow, even when compared to baseball. rules aren't that hard, but the depth is really overwhelming at times)

Makoto is shit.

that's wrong

it's more like 45

>6. cricket (especially test cricket is something you really need the patience for. cricket is very strategic but also aesthetic but very very VERY slow, even when compared to baseball. rules aren't that hard, but the depth is really overwhelming at times)
why is cricket so complicated?

Hockey

If I ever saw a girl with a cake is a lie tat I’d get a boner so hard xD

It's the ultimate brainlet and ADHD repellent and extremely tactical, but the tactics of cricket kind of unfold over the course of a game

I guess I was wrong to assume it was just non-American baseball

baseball predates rounders

it also predates cricket

it's all just lawn bowls with sticks, let's not get ahead of ourselves on what's cool and what's not

Cricket, by the rules of the games, is fairly easy to understand. But it has a lot of depth that is hard for a pleb to enjoy. You can understand the game pretty easily but it's hard to enjoy it unless you were brought up with it, all the depth of what every player is doing would probably just be lost on you.

Basketball
Put the ball thru the opposing hoop
If you are a few feet away from hoop 3 points
Close but not too close two points
Really close one point
The brainlet of American sports

DELETE THIS

as an American? basketball

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Look at this faggot, it's 830 hours.

several factors
>ball condition - the ball isn't replaced like in baseball and the way it behaves through the air and how it bounces off the pitch will change significantly as the ball wears out
>weather - affects how the ball moves through the air and the pitch
>pitch - different pitches in different parts of the world have completely different characteristics. in Australia and South Africa the pitches are like trampolines so the ball flies off the pitch at speed, while in the subcontinent they're dusty and cracked, meaning the ball will deviate more on the bounce
>very few restrictions, if any, on where you can release the ball and where you can hit it, adding in a layer of strategy beyond baseball. you can literally go out and try your absolute best to murder the batsman (has happened channel4.com/news/australia-cricket-phil-hughes-dies-head-injury) if you want and not get penalised for it
>tests go for five days, meaning pitch, ball and weather conditions will change significantly over the course of the game and the teams need to predict them so they know when they want to be batting and when they want to be bowling

Keeps the brainlets away

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER