If the ancient Greeks weren't white

Then how come Alexander the Great had blue eyes?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekOwjDx2gA4
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he had heterochromia apparently, so one blue and one brown

>and...?

you are wrong that he was blue eyed, according to the sources we have, heterochromia is different, it's not an exclusively white trait

muh dik

>has a blue eye
>doesn't have a blue eye

Modern Italian """logic"""

>mongrel damage control
sorry my 1/128 Germanic friend but he wuzn't whitey n sheit

>light brown hair
>a blue eye
>not white

Now that is damage control

Hell, he's probably whiter than your swarthy black haired brown ass

>light brown hair
[citation required]

don't chimp out on me Tyrone

blue eye originated in the ME... only green eyes confirm true european ancestry faggot

Green eyed master race reporting in

Many Greeks have blue eyes to this day. Duuuuuuuhhhh.
They may not be the majority but it's not that unusual.

>damn, your one painting just bent me the fuck over

Really, if you want to go by paintings I'm happy to use that as evidence. As there are many many paintings of Romans and Greeks with white features.
>Mexican

That's what I'm saying

This Italian comes into every thread and tries to divide the European people

Nope

blue eye mutation has been found to originate in Anatolia(turkey) near the Caucasus

you didn't answer my question
the fact itself that you pointed to blue eyes as a sign of whiteness clearly says who is the one trying to create division among Europeans
maybe no one gives a shit about being white anyway
as far as I know the oldest blue eyed person we know of is a hunter gatherer from Italy circa 14000 years ago

Welp if he's one of those """"whites are only blonde Germanics and Nordics"""" types then don't bother trying to persuade them.
They are we wuz tier.

He wasn't Greek, he was Macedonian. Slavs have blue eyes.

>white features.
so called white features are indo-european/caucasoid features. Indians paint themselves as "white" in their paintings too. Doesn't mean they were Nordic

Well of course!

You're only white if you have the blondest of hair and bluest of eyes.

The American founding fathers were practically black don't you know

He looks like the tanned German in the middle

Both greeks and italians are white, stop this division nonsense

And that was my whole point.

The Italian was acting as if paintings were always legitimate. But like you said, they aren't.

Then Hitler must have been a shitskin?

Ancient Greeks weren't Greeks but Nords

Non-Nordic alert

A black man with white features. That's a fucking mulatto.

Oh look, a fucking mulatto shares features with a white man?

"No shiet."

Could it be because some white dicked a black in his family tree?

Well it's better than your baseless claims, isn't it?
Truth is we don't know much about his pigmentation, and according to Greek sources closer to his period his outward appearance is best described by Lysippos bust.

>friend of Punjabi ancestry has green eyes running throughout his family
>says they're not uncommon back where his ancestors came from

His are brown, but his sister has very obvious green eyes, which is what caused the conversation we had in the first place.

As a pure Nordic I am shocked you want to take our history

By the Italians logic, yes

Of course by his reasoning, something like 90% of white people aren't actually white

nice strawmen you got there

So that bust looks like a white person to me

He looks Mexican... like a spic. So he's an ancient white.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUURE

NON-NORD STFU

youtube.com/watch?v=8tLowyAEA54&t=50m

Oh you mean kind of like your original painting argument?

m8 "white" means literally fuckall objectively speaking
He clearly looks like an European caucasoid if that's what you mean by "white".

my painting was in response to your baseless claim about his "light brown hair", I am aware very late sources about him aren't to be trusted too much, but still

Does matter if he had blue eyes? Greeks are white, Italians are white, Spaniards are white. What's stupid is claiming that he was a Germanic.

He was blond hair blue eyed dumbass STAY MAD NON-NORD

He was a Germanic.

The ancient Greeks were clearly nordic, and the modern ones are mixed muds. The non-white transformation of Greece was so pervasive that all of the hundreds and hundreds of islands that have been inhabited for millenia throughout Greece were affected, to the point where they all look virtually as non-nordic as the Greek mainlanders.

It is a testament to that transformation you can't find one single Greek island where the inhabitants look like Scandinavians.

stop shitposting leaf, you are way too obvious

>Macedonian
>Not Greek but Slavs
Get close so i can punch you in the burger, you dumb shit.

Alexander actually knew how to read, shaved and understood the concept of bathing, therefore, couldn't have been a nord.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS Same with Italy and the Balkens. There are a few exceptions of course like Tesla and Evola.

Nords invented bathing.

You're kidding right?

The same thing happened in Turkey/Anatolia and elsewhere. That huge region has been so pervasively transformed that every vestige of the original Greeks have been subsumed.

There is literally no representative population left of the ancient Nordic Greeks anywhere.

By exception I mean unmixed. Tesla and Evola were pure Nordic.

in the fucking river, yeah

Did they invent rivers too?

I never claimed he was Germanic because there is no legitimate proof that he was.

But of course Germanics aren't the only white people
I know white is a loose term but I think we all have a pretty good grasp on what it means at this point

Tell me if this looks like a modern Greek/Macidonian to you

youtube.com/watch?v=ekOwjDx2gA4

Trying to decide how light/dark someone was based on old art isn't useful. Ancient art often depicted men as darker skinned and women as lighter skinned, even if they were both the same tone in reality. Even still, that mosaic is over 2000 years old and probably darker and more faded than it originally was.

No they invented the bath look at Archimedes

you wish you were Canadian

It looks like a fucking leaf trying too hard to be straya

Ancient Greeks were white.

It's modern, Arab-contaminated Greeks that often aren't.

>I think we all have a pretty good grasp on what it means at this point
judging from Sup Forums threads about it, no, not really
"white" is the best D&C term there is, it's why I want people to avoid it, especially southerners

Where did the "mud" come from? And don't say the Turks, because they didn't mix. If anything, Turks islamicized Antatolians (Greeks/Armenians/etc). It's the same retarded stuff they bring up with Spain, and even more baseless with Italy.

>dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
>dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

>Note also, that the blondest Greek group (Macedonia) has a cephalic index of 83.08, higher than the Greek average. Like in Italy [4], blondism in Greece is slightly correlated with broader heads. The opposite would be expected if it was Nordic in origin.
Note also, that the blondest Greek group (Macedonia) has a cephalic index of 83.08, higher than the Greek average. Like in Italy [4], blondism in Greece is slightly correlated with broader heads. The opposite would be expected if it was Nordic in origin.
>Note also, that the blondest Greek group (Macedonia) has a cephalic index of 83.08, higher than the Greek average. Like in Italy [4], blondism in Greece is slightly correlated with broader heads. The opposite would be expected if it was Nordic in origin.
Note also, that the blondest Greek group (Macedonia) has a cephalic index of 83.08, higher than the Greek average. Like in Italy [4], blondism in Greece is slightly correlated with broader heads. The opposite would be expected if it was Nordic in origin.

I don't have homoerotic fantasies so no, I don't think so.

Turks are islamicized Anatolians I mean.

I agree. It's a very flawed term.

Although it's kind of the best one we have until more people start using a different term

It was the slaves brought in during ancient times. It was everywhere pretty much. To the point where all of the islands in Greece were mixed in virtually the exact same proportions on the mainland. And then the same thing exact happened with the Turks.

The Ancient Greeks were Nordic.

Germans, Celts, Italics all came from ancient horse riding central Asians.

Germanics just seemed to have picked up some mutant blondes somewhere.

Alexander looked like an ancient white that looked like a modern spic.

Spic is the base form of the white man.

Greeks/Italians/Spaniards/etc were never Nordic. They were, and are, the same people as ancient times. Seriously, this idea that they were Nords is so laughably dumb.

Go tell an anthropologist that Greeks were Nords. You will be called a fucking idiot. Not every acheivement in the world needs to come from Nords. Stop being so insecure

Alexander was Macedonian.

>spic is base form of white man

NOPE! They have American Indian genes that have been seperated from us for a very long time

He wasn't Greek

>A black man with white features. That's a fucking mulatto.
>I can't into genetics
those are east africans
0 contact with """White""" races

It very much depends on what time period you're looking at.

The populace got more bastardized with increased age of the empire due to trade and contact with foreign civilizations. Same story in rome. The political elite was white for the longest time though.

What slaves? The only society with a large enough amount of slaves was Sparta. Greeks were never that big on slaves, especially when compared to the Romans.

I think he means Hispanics as in Iberians

>WE WUZ MACEDONIANS N SHIIIEET

Nice try FYROM

nordic people are weak retards though, im not really buying the whole 'we wuz vikings' meme it doesn't really make sense

This! I finally found someone who actually knows his shit

Italians kiss eachother all the time, even the guys. You're fucking gay

What no im not an asian I hate gooks

Nordic actually

This! He was Scandinavian

>0-contact
LOL no. Non-Nords are asian mongrels.

Ancient Greeks were white.

Modern Greeks are white.

It's not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

Alexander the Great wasnt Greek. He and his people have no right to partecipate in the Olympic games. Read some books

Yeah but according to the Prose Edda, the Nords were from Turkey.

>Then how come Alexander the Great had blue eyes?!
>look at this white man

Ahh

>Indians paint themselves as "white" in their paintings too
Nigga that's blue

Since you haven't picked up on it now, I'm being sarcastic. I thought saying the "exact same proportions" would be enough of a giveaway.

There's many, many reasons against the idea the ancient Greeks, Romans etc. were non-nordic, but one really good one is how Greeks throughout the region- all of the countless islands in the Aegean and elsewhere- all look virtually the same as mainland Greeks. IE, there's virtually no isolated populations that look "nordic" and would be representative of the ancient population. How likely is it the nordic element was subsumed so pervasively and to such a similar degree? It's insane.

Byzantine Anatolia is another good example. That huge place remained heavily Greek until the coming of the Turks, long after ancient Greece- were these people EVER depicted or described as nordic?

It's fucking retarded all around.

>WE WUZ WHITEZ N SHIEET

>Weak
Strongest man on earth is a viking

>retard
Nikolai Tesla the worldests smartest man ever was nordic

nice try mongol nords are asian mongrels like turks you should be culled desu

Read a fucking book. He was Scandinavian

What the fuck are you talking about? Alexander I, King of Macedonia took part in the Olympics games, as did many other macedonians

He meant caucasoid. Krishna in that painting (and many, many others) wouldn't look european even if his skin was white.

Pericles was Athenean.
Leonidas was Spartan.
Alexander was Macedonian.
All true.

"It's not a fruit, it's an apple. Dogs bark."

>what is facial shape
>what is nose angle
>what is hair color
>what is hair texture

I really don't expect much from people like you but come on, that was pitiful

Ah my bad. Kinda hard to pick up on sarcasm on here.

>0.5%
>Mongrel
HAHA you couldn't even find a map that shows us as Asian

yeah sure bud

THIS

i'm talking about the supposed 'white' features nordics can't into Aesthetics

You need to be more subtle, faggot

>There's many, many reasons against the idea the ancient Greeks, Romans etc. were non-nordic,

Meant to say "were nordic"

Nordics, Celts, have the most blue eyes.

That's literally a caucasoid skull though. He just wanted to point out that blue can appear even in Arabs, it's not a valid wat to claim Nordic ancestry