1000+ pages

1000+ pages

kino can't possibly do it any justice

A picture is worth 1000 words. 24fps is worth a whole lot more.

They should have split it into 2 books. The 80s and the present day.

Would have raked in so much money on that kind of hype.

>amerifats are afraid of clowns

lel

stop getting me hyped to see this

>They should have split it into 2 books.

You mean kinos? I'm pretty sure they did, given they haven't even announced the adult cast.

Well they can cut out all the parts with the kids fucking each other. That should shorten it a bit.

You just made yourself a target.

>lel

>the kids fucking each other
Wait what?

Yeah the little girl gets a wild hair up her ass and asks all the boys to fuck her back to back.

Toward the end of the novel, all the kids have an orgy in the sewer after defeating Pennywise for the first time. It's relevant to the plot because it bonds them together and Beverely loses her virginity before her first period. It's very symbolic. Also, Stuttering Bill's penis was the largest but the fat kid's was the girthiest.

>1000 poages

Yeah, of mostly shit

Why did she care that it was before her first period? Is she that much of a turboslut? What the fuck

hue

The fat kid busted her hymen with his massive dick if I remember rightly. King is one sick fuck

I don't believe you. That's too nasty to even get published.

It's weird that in the new movie, Richie Tozier is the one who makes her cum for the first time.

Her dad abuses her. I can't remember if it's just physical or sexual. King has tried to explain it a few times but he's never been upfront about it and said "Drugs will make you write fucked up shit"

I can't believe his editor didn't ask him to cut that

I wish I was kidding. King is a sick fuck.
>trust me guys! It's all about unity!

>That's too nasty to even get published.

Do you only read Children's books or something, user?

Her dad definitely would beat her but as far as sexual abuse I think it's more just implied that he wanted to but never did.

>not mike hanlon
unrealistic

I think it was only physically, but he was also obsessed with her sexual purity.

It's actually not in the movie. She just said that in one of her instagram streams.

I hope Fagg Blowhard, weak-chinned, girly-boy FUCKHEAD that he is, meets an untimely and gruesome end in a work-related accident. No, I'm not jealous. I'm 40 years old and I was even BETTER-LOOKING than that wispy fucking fairy fuckerturd, at that age. Did you see me prancing around like a fucking ballerina and pouting like a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting retard at that age?

NO.

And I'll tell you why.

Because I'm a MAN. I have almost always been a MAN. I've almost always known it was my role, no, my DESTINY, to be tough and resilient, to fight, to love and to fuck women and to pass my superior god damn genes along to the next generation that so desperately needed them.

And I DID.

FUCK this generation of piss-weak fairies with their slack jaws, their lack of chins, their hands that have never seen an honest fucking day's worth of work and probably never will, and their googly, Japanese-animation-like expressions that are supposed to somehow resemble "emotion".

FUCK the so-called "civilization" that promotes this dishonest shit.

What's he trying to convey with that face?

Beep beep!

>~2500 pages
Its gonna be fine, right?

You're a good man

>That fucking costume

Oh yeah I really believe this cunt has been on a quest for decades

Are we going to get "blackwashing" articles when this bombs?

Is he not allowed to buy new clothes on his quest?

>200 pages of endnotes

kino can't possibly do it any justice

Who let you out of /lit/ you little scamp?