LOL I get it!

It's because Alien 3 is fairly recent but Millennials were born after its release so they think it's "like totally ancient!" xD

Hohoho, upvote we go!

ROFL

LOL U MAD

OP is old

>Alien 3 is fairly recent

Easily the worst part of Deadpool and I hope the character never appears in any form of media again.

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Deadpool with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

>a 20 year old is more successful than you are
STOP user I COME TO Sup Forums TO NOT FEEL THESE FEELS

millenials are the ones that know Alien 3
Gen Z is the one born after its release

I want to fuck her, sad that she is already fucked in the head

This is quality copy pasta

Strictly speaking, Deadpool aka Wade Wilson is supposed to be about 30 when he becomes Deadpool, so he's actually a millennial too, albeit the oldest kind of millennial.

So really, this is a younger millennial being ripping on the oldest of millennials for being old after the older millennial intentionally baited her with a reference that she wouldn't get because it was a bad movie slightly before her time.

Or its a quarter of a century old.

>Elsa Jean was born after Super Mario 64 came out

She also has a gf while I am alone.

Feels bad.

Millenials are anyone born after 1980, so he would be 36.

If her hair was just one inch longer she'd be cute

>millennial intentionally baited her with a reference that she wouldn't get because it was a bad movie slightly before her time.

But she does recognize the reference and so she passes his test and they bond a little bit (sort of).

Really, this is two people from the same cohort testing each other with pop culture to see if they really are the same kind of person.

Generational labels are stupid and pointless anyways, so who really gives a shit. The criteria for them is vague and constantly changing and nobody can seem to agree on it. Complete waste of time to dwell on them.

Can an old fag even tell me if they were as prevalent as they are now with the whole "Millenials are ruining the world!" articles that come out daily?

>25 years ago
>fairly recent

Demographic cohorts are arbitrary, but they aren't useless bullshit.

When people, statistically speaking, act as a group, it makes sense to treat them as a group.

millenials doesn't mean they were born in fucking 2000 you retard

>Generation Z (also known as The Founders, Post-Millennials, the iGeneration, Plurals or the Homeland Generation) is the demographic cohort after the Millennials. There are no precise dates for when the Gen Z cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use starting birth years that range from the mid-1990s to early 2000s, and as of yet there is little consensus about ending birth years.

why do fucking retards on here think that studios would be catering to fucking kids WITH NO FUCKING MONEY?!? They want to sell shit to the old people that might fucking have money!!

JUST

+1

Problem is partly because it groups all groups of an era into one category when, especially in the 80s and 90s, there was a big difference depending on region.

Reminds me of the scene in Civil War in which Spider-Man tries to make a reference to Empire Strikes Back and talks about "that old movie with the big walkers" or whatever it was.

This is old people writing what they think young people are like. There's not an even remotely nerdy teenager alive who doesn't know the different Star Wars films; even the ones who are disinterested in sci-fi are very well aware of them. It's just shit writing courtesy of out-of-touch people who google shit to write "in-touch" stuff.

Kids have their parent's money boosted by their SSI checks for their ADHD and various other faux illnesses.

>expecting Sup Forums to know what a millennial is

I love that every thread that shits on millennials has people in it who dont realize they too are millennials.

I fucking hate how I'm 23 and I used to be young a few years ago but suddenly every fucking celebrity is younger than me

I honestly fucking despise anyone born after 1993

>gen Z
>the FOUNDERS

If this isn't proof to how generation demographics are made up bullshit, I don't know what is.

Just wait until there's someone younger than you that becomes rich due to creating, inventing or discovering something (and not just "acting" in front of a camera), then you'll feel like an old piece of shit

>be 32
>see posts like this

You pretentious little shit, don't even fake feeling old at 23.

>go to a doctor
>the doctor is younger than you
this hurt more than the finger in my butt

It's absolutely retarded that the term covers two groups that grew to adolescence pre and post internet ubiquity.

This moment happened for me when I found out the Duffer Brothers are 4 years younger than me.

The problem is you can't go by years, but by cultures.

Personally, I think the internet would be the marker between GenX and Millennials. If you are over 20 and can't remember not having the internet, you're a millennial.

I'm an american 24 year old and I didnt have internet until I was 12. Am I a gen x?

Nah, you're just a liar.

Damien Chazelle is 31 and has the oscar for best director. The Duffer Brothers and Robert Eggers are the same age and both had critically acclaimed hits last year. The new generation of directors is turning out great so far.

So everybody had to have internet by 1997?

>tfw I might be considered part of the conservative Generation Z

nice

That ending gives it away too hard, 6/10 pasta.

lets pretend hes not a liar...

what say you then?

I feel the same but about people your age too.

>Gen Z is conservative the world is sav-

Shut up, cunt.

Names like these are just made up by columnists trying to mint new phrases

They don't matter. Generations do though, but they're way more complicated than people think. You can't just set a start and end date for a generation then call it a day.

>5'3

holy fucking DROPPED

this was excellent until the end. almost-reee/10

>You can't just set a start and end date for a generation then call it a day.
They did with millennials. The start and end dates are completely arbitrary

1982 - 2004 (or mid 90s or whatever the fuck they decided)

Wtf happened in 1982 that made it so special?
Wtf happened in 2004 that made it so special?

>implying Gen Z won't pick up the mantle of Christianity from the dusty floor where millennials left her

You failed the world, old man.

If I had to bet my money between Gen Z muslims raised by muslims and Gen Z "christians" raised by faggy numales and tumblerinas I'll side with Alluha Snackbar.

Every Muslim "victory" to date has relied on non-Muslims unwillingness to fight

The question is if you think people will just shrug and decide that daily theater explosions, intentional truck crashes and public beheadings are just a regular and acceptable occurrence.

the genz's are turning against the millenials hard, they'll all be alex p keaton soon.

So, your two choices are:
>Ultraconservative Muslims to the point where even music is banned for being haram and amputations are a standard form of punishment
>Christians who have reconciled their faith with the world around them and have found a way to be both religious and scientifically progressive simultaenously

And you go with the former? You're the kind of self-loathing white that you probably accuse my generation for being. Sad!

>The question is if you think people will just shrug and decide that daily theater explosions, intentional truck crashes and public beheadings are just a regular and acceptable occurrence.

Looking at Europe... Yes.

note to kids of the future reading this website. destroy all the muslims.

It's still accelerating though. Like as far as I can tell we've finally had the first lethal attack in Sweden

>Like as far as I can tell we've finally had the first lethal attack in Sweden

Muslims have been killing Swedes for YEARS. Literal YEARS. And you're just NOW realizing it? This is how much your government covers up.

Wait there, how do I know you're not the antiChrist? Let me consult with the closest man with God who has the authority to command a crusade...

I'm not talking about "Achmed raped and strangled his girlfriend Ebba," I'm talking about real industrial-grade terrorism shit

Although I am amazed that apparently people chuck grenades around Malmo every fucking night but nobody has ever managed to die

>Looking at Europe... Yes.

Does the surge of far right-wing candidates gaining massive amounts of support mean nothing to you? Even if they don't get elected, it still represents a shifting mentality for a lot of people.

>Even if they don't get elected, it still represents a shifting mentality for a lot of people.
Yeah like how Libertarians get like a 0.5% boost in turn out every 4 years. Pretty soon we'll wake up and all those pesky roads will be gone

Why are you being intentionally obtuse? I'm talking about candidates that have a good chance of winning and will place second if they don't. Not 0.5%.

Know what they call second? First loser.

Know what they call people who see the world in contrasting black and whites? Autistic.

No participation for you, first loser. Real world isn't your pee wee soccer team

I get what is saying
Even if suicidal losers are the majority, it means enough people with spines exist that the nation can't disappear forever, even if it becomes dominated by an Islamic government for a generation.

I personally think the nadir will come in the 2030s or 2040s when some Western European country, and I couldn't hope to guess which one, elects an Islamist party to a coalition majority, but it'll be such a bloody and tragic debacle that the problem will be solved afterwards.

>it's a Sup Forums doesn't understand what millennials are episode
Millennials(Gen Y) = early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.

>20 year old
i know its hard to count for retards, but its 25yo

>We finally elect a black pope
>this happens

I literally want her to peg me tbH

Must be hard having the reading comprehension of a retarded toddler who was born in his juggalo's parents jenkem room

god that would suck

>When people, statistically speaking
show statistics that say most millennials act as a group. of course you wont because there are none and youre a dumb faggot

He's talking about the girl not the movie.

It's pretty common once you've hit 26+ because most young doctors are that age and you can be sure that they'll be performing the bitch work or at least observing them

>Millenials are anyone born after 1980

this is what dumb people believe

>elects an Islamist party to a coalition majority
Do you really think this would be likely? I feel as though ISIS and Islamic extremism is already having a unifying effect on large portions of the population. I can't believe people would elect a non-secular candidate, especially an Islamic one.

The closest example we have is the current mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, who despite being born in the UK was seen as suspicious by a lot of people during his election.

>Generations do though
no they dont.

learn to read, dumbass

The statistics don't even matter. A lot of Sup Forums blame the boomers for the current situation America is in even though a lot of them were financially illiterate for the majority of their lives which is why they're not retiring.

It's a very specific (((group))) which caused the shit hole we're in.

Yeah, by a country with a significantly Muslim electorate, like how about 25% of French children are Muslim

Khan wouldn't be mayor of London if there weren't over one million Muslims in his electorate

Anyone who has a septum piercing should be thrown into a fire.
Also, women who shave their heads.

I know people my age that haven't even seen Jurassic Park let alone Alien Cubed so while Deadpool is shit it is not wrong in this regard

I did read it, unfortunately. It made no sense so I tried to respond as best I could.

>Be 36
Fucking newfags

Alien cubed was garbage and if you take off the nostalgia goggles you'd see Jurassic Park wasn't even that good.

>"What are you talking about? Of course Alien 3 is recent. I was only born 1978, that's not old!!"

>Jurassic Park wasn't even that good

Prove it

Don't you hate when you see a photoshopped bait pic like that and it turns out to be 100% real

reddit spacing/10

>Alien 3 is fairly recent
i'm old as dirt but i don't even believe this

You read it, but you couldn't comprehend it because you are a dumbass.

>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because one or more visitors at this website are suspected of frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are Rick & Morty's szechuan sauce. We are the NEW Sup Forums. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE.

jesus christ, i used to have that shirt.

It seemed like generic alt-right bitching, but with a dash of self-loathing in the mix. :)

>tfw 90% of all white nerds in the chans are Gen X refuse who still think they're teenagers and 20 somethings

Why is white Gen X in America so pathetic?

>It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

lmao I understood that reference

I was born in 1982 and it pisses me off that I was able to make it into adult hood without the internet and I'm lumped in with people who grew up with youtube entertaining them.