Why are these people so violent? Who thinks things like this?

Why are these people so violent? Who thinks things like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7v0YhoiVvQI
beelavender.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's past a fivehead, that's like a sixhead.

They're delusional. That's a cop, she wouldn't even be able to get it out of the holster.

I have legit heard dozens of times from liberals "the only reason I'm still alive is I didn't own a gun" or "I wouldn't trust myself not to use it on someone in anger"

they are unironically all suicidal and homicidal mental fuck ups

She actually would have fumbled with the strap then been clueless what to do next. Befuddled and stumbling, she won't have the hand strength to rack the slide back. This guy would turn around and choke her to death before the safety was off.

>I could have disarmed this cop and shot everyone
>this is why you should all be disarmed

The woman is loony-tunes.

>I could have disarmed this [innocent until proven guilty, law abiding] dude and fired all rounds without much effort
>America, you have a problem.

>And it's me.

Deport this woman's(?) ass.

that bitch is coocoo for coco puffs dude

Does anyone have more of these?

Does this cunt actually think she could have taken a gun out of a holster from a cop?

Isn't that what happened in court 2 weeks ago and the guy killed 3 persons?

That's a level 3 retention holster she wouldn't even be able to draw it. Police carry with one in the chamber btw.

has anyone reported her to the fbi yet?

Sorry this doesn't fit into the Sup Forums narrative. I'm going to have to call you a shill now

Yeah a suicidal criminal.
She is very similar, I'll give you that.

>Police carry with one in the chamber btw
Depends on jurisdiction. Sometimes they carry condition 3.

>what is a retainer holster
Considering that guy has a baton as well, I assume he's a cop?
Either way, police holsters are even harder to pull guns out from any other position than the position of the owner.

Here's what would actually happen;
>she'd reach down and press the unbutton
>guy would freak out and spin around, likely elbowing her in the face
>if he didn't and she somehow managed to grab his gun at the same time, she still wouldn't be able to pull it out
>he'd instantly slam his hand on hers and back away, likely using his other hand to punch her in the face

Unless she's Batdad, she ain't killing anyone

I have to agree, LIberals are truly mentally ill, who sees an armed cop and imediatly they think of trying to steal the cops gun.

When you repress all of your urges and force beliefs onto yourself, you go insane and sometimes throw tantrums

Jared Leto

That isn't a cop, it's just a guy.

>those shoes
>those pants
Not likely a cop, friend.

it's obviously a civ with an open carry

literally doesn't make sense unless you are overcompensating or insecure. I'll understand having a firearm for home protection but what's the point acting like a fucking cowboy while in a starbucks

definitely some kind of security or something

people dont carry batons

also did she get reported to the fbi? we should do that

>disarming a cop with a retention holster

Fucking dumb brit slag. The cop would sooner elbow her ugly face the moment she tries to grab the grip

Hmm. I would have thought cocked and locked (yeah yeah I know you don't really 'cock' a striker fired pistol) would be sufficient.

Can someone honestly explain to me why the term liberal is so fundamentally wrongly applied in the US? I agree that what you refer to as liberals are retarded PC hippies, but like in the rest of the world, liberalism is pretty OP.

>it's obviously a civ with an open carry

It is a cop. It's in New York City where open carry is illegal for private citizens and he's wearing the EXACT same type of pants NYC cops wear.

It's obviously not.

>you can just pull a gun out of a holster

This isn't the wild west where you lugg your gun into some leather pouch yo momma made you for your 12th birthday.

More than likely a security guard.
Cops don't wear pants like that

>Manhattan
>open carry
Police Officer confirmed

No, it really isn't and you need to fucking FUCK OFF BACK TO RE.DDIT

see;
it's manhattan

They are just bad people
I'm not a bad person, I'm a vegan and I'm not violent

>could have disarmed without much effort

You'd have had your entire arm snapped and two bullets in your fucking face you ignorant cunt.

"""""She"""""" would be on the ground before """""she"""""" could even pull the gun out.

>Cops don't wear pants like that
Yes they do.

She's has little knowledge about holsters, that one has been specifically desgined so she COULDN'T take it away from him very easily

the hat on the very right cop looks comfy as fuck

Liberals

Delusional cunt.

Nobody carries a weapon where the bullet is already in the chamber.
She'd have to pull it out of the holster, then load the gun and aim it.
By that time the guy would have tackled her to the ground.

I wish all these fags and leftards would stay in Sweden where they belong.

those pants r some straight up "the division" shit

that game has worse fashion ever

user, you have no fucking clue. Real life is a fucking movie. She'll rip it out, turn into John Marston, shoot 32 people in slow motion before reloading.

Implying that guy didn't just light up the court house by disarming the bailiff

Police btfo as ever

>I miss about England

A wise man once said :"you have to go back"

Bailiffs aren't even sworn officers, though. They're more or less armed security, and sometimes not even armed. They aren't required to have retention holsters like cops are.

>Nobody carries a weapon where the bullet is already in the chamber.
Do you know anything about guns

>She'd have to pull it out of the holster
Triple retention security holster, one step away from impossible for anyone but the wearer to remove

>then load the gun
There's already a magazine in there

>and aim it
At point blank range??

>By that time the guy would have tackled her to the ground.
Felony theft and attempting to murder a peace officer is grounds for deadly force, his partner would have shot her to death.

They carry condition fabric where I'm at

>Look at a gun
>Immediately think of shooting other people
Tells me more about these people than their boogyman nazies.

>America, you have a problem
>is the problem

She is just a step down from new wave feminists not wanting to fix anything so they can no longer victimize themselves.

Gun = dick, unholster = pull out, she has admitted she wants dick, he shall sue her for sexual harrasment.

Why wouldn't you?

I keep one in the chamber and my safety off whenever I'm carrying.

being this ignorant
The gun is only held in place by a rivet button. It can easily be pulled out by someone behind you as the holster is designed to be pulled out in that direction in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=7v0YhoiVvQI

Are you stupid? You clearly are a noguns with no knowledge of retention holsters.

On that specific model, that lever up top needs to be pushed forward, a button on the right needs to be press, and possibly a button to the left of the gun needs to be pressed to release it.

I do. Every single time. Last week i was seriously tempted by the guy with akm in park, he was drinking coffee and eating kebab, and i had a knife. Could have cut his throat and grab the gun.

You mean like the guy who killed Trump in Las Vegas? Oh wait.

My agency carries the M9 (Baretta 92FS) with a round in the chamber, safety off.

You are asking
seriously asking
why a tranny, a man who chopped off his dick to be fucked by men pretending to be a woman
and has to wear a neckscarf to hid the adams apple
would be so INSANE as to want to grab a gun and kill everyone in a room
because they "don't like guns" and it makes them feel "unsafe"

all the while not knowing that holster is designed to not have the gun removed easily - and that it is on the hip of a FUCKING POLICE OFFICER

go ask /k/. it's a common image in the humor threads.

on second thought, don't go ask /k/. they hate Sup Forums and would prefer that Sup Forums leave them alone.

I carry my Glock 19 on condition 0. Any time I might need to draw my weapon, it's going to come down to seconds, and wasting any of them on readying my gun is how you get shot.

I want to say maybe he's on plainclothes detail, since he's carrying an expandable baton. I'd love to see a tranny disengage a level 3 retention holster though

Just another liberal being a retard. In other news the sun is hot.

I'd say the exact opposite is true m8

For anyone that wants to report her here's her tumblr
beelavender.tumblr.com

Nine oversensitive, statist pussies reported her simultaneously as soon as this was posted, I'm sure.

>Who thinks things like this?
well crazy people and the sane people trying to stop them. The problem here is she has stupid ideas on how to maintain people's safety.
Shit happens. Thats why we need guns.

Everytime this thread pops up someone calls it a level 3 retention holster. It's only a level 2. It would be easy to unsnap and attempt to take. Of course the bitch would more than likely fail anyway.
Also anyone cop or not who carries without one in the chamber is an idiot. If you are going to carry, man up and do it right.

>safety off

It could possibly have a button/lever on the reverse side
It clearly has a strap
And it clearly has a retention screw.

1+1+1=3