ITT: Movies that had potential but turn out to be complete trash. Big hero 6 in my opinion was one...

ITT: Movies that had potential but turn out to be complete trash. Big hero 6 in my opinion was one, the beginning had so much potential, and actually seemed like it would be a good movie, however after the first 30 minutes that all changed when they started all of that super hero shit and started not following the main plot, it just got cringe worthy and stupid and there was no point to it, I'm really disappointed because the beginning with his brother made it seem like it would be such a good movie but then they pulled that shit. Anyone else feel that way about any other movies?

They should have cut out all that shit with his friends.

Still got an Oscar.

My son loves this movie so fuck you

Your son has shitty taste in movies

T-take it back

Prometheus had no reason to be shit, and yet it turned out to be one of the worst movies ever made.

Everyone involved in that piece of shit needs to be sacked and blacklisted from the industry and branded on the forehead with a mark that says 'I'M A TALENTLESS HACK"

Are you fucking serious? If this shit got an Oscar I'm really worried for the future of movies.

>Big Meme 6 and Frozen win oscars
>Moana doesn't

Really says a lot

I don't get it. You know Big Hero 6 IS a super hero comic right? Why would they not do super hero shit in the movie.

You really wanted it to follow a kid who is depressed after his brother died and that's it?

Probably the only reason big hero 6 and frozen won an Oscar was because they were liberal and hip, in by hero 6 they have a feminist character and they're a bunch of liberal college students, frozen was all about girl power, so that's probably the only reason.
I haven't seen or heard anything about Moana, is it really that good?

Battle Los Angeles

I agree, but I thought it was also retarded how the professor was the bad guy in the end. It actually makes it so his brother just went back into a burning building for nothing and died like a retard

such a waste. also all his friends are useless and annoying as fuck

It's much better than any other modern Disney movie save for maybe Zootopia. Visuals are insane and songs are all really well done

I think it would had been a better moive if it did follow a kid who was depressed after his brother died, and if they wanted it to be about super heros later on they could had done it better then they did in the moive, and at least followed the plot instead of all of that "lel friends and super heros are awesome and cures depression XDDD"it just pisses me off because they never do a thing after his brothers death, they don't even mention it for the longest time then they do for like a few minutes then get over it and try to solve the guy who killed his brother missing daughter instead, like wtf it was so random and out of place, this moive could have been so much more but it wasn't.

>Brother is supposed to be a genius
>'I gotta run in this building completely ingulfed in flames because muh morals'

The scene where Baymax turns evil is the only decent scene in the entire movie, and even that's ruined because it makes zero fucking sense within context of previous events in the film

nigger have you looked at video games lately? consumable media is fucking garbage since like 10-11 years ago.

This part is true, it was the one ray of hope during all of that garbage but it got ruined when his cringe worthy friends stopped it, I know it's a Disney moive so you can't have the mascot killing people, but they could had at least let it be an action sence or something.

I wanted to like it but there was something really wrong about the all super hero shit and his friends.

It should just have been about the main character and the robot.

The song was kino though.

I mean they had the basic elements to make a it good movie.
Depressed Kid.
Lovable Robot.
Big Budget for action scenes.

BVS. I know it's been memed to death, but it really could have been something good. They literally tried to shove 3 stroylines into 1, and it was all over the place.

>Hiro programs the red chip with karate moves to give Baymax some combat efficiency
>Later when he removes the health care chip, Baymax turns into a terminator and uses nothing but his rocket fist

What the actual fuck?

his face cracks me up