Leave anime kino to me

Leave anime kino to me
youtu.be/ihc964sRt8M

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/laurenorsini/2015/07/10/how-fans-embrace-japanese-cartoons-over-the-great-firewall-of-china/#7c6370807c63
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

Its going to be weird having them all be asians. Racial tensions was a key facet of the manga/anime.

Ok, I hate white people and all but

They should be fucking white, the fuck is this

Armstrong is going to look even more comical than usual

>cosplay grade wig
fucking weebs

Fuck this asianwashing

Did they really have to go with that stupid hair job? Just have it black and long if you're going with Japanese live actors.

I think Ed being blonde was actually significant because it showed he inherited some of that Xerxes blood from his father

>asian people portraying anime characters

kek, that looks fucking terrible.

REVISIONIST HISTOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why the fuck would you even want a live action anime?

Is the movie industry just so creatively bankrupt that they ran out of 80s movies to remake and have to steal from the nips now?

Watch Mustang be the only white guy in the cast

There were blonde Amestrians, His golden eyes were what marked him as having Xerxes ancestry,

put an asian in the lead role they said
dont whitewash they said

>making the two brothers asian
make them asian or make them blonde
you can't have both without it looking janky as fuck

BUT THE CHARACTERS ARE FUCKING GERMAN

ITS NOT WHITEWASHING WHEN YOU'RE CASTING THE CHARACTERS CORRECTLY

AGGH

Fucking Christ. Because of the white washing shit in GiTS any future production will account for that.

The irony is that GiTS was set in a future slant eyed world, FMA is steam punk/medieval yurop. Having all the nips in it will be yellow washing in its own right.

but Fuhrers are asian you silly privileged white male.

its looks kinda corny

everything feels kinda in congruent
the cgi just doesn't fit

Some mediums are not worth adapting without a decent budget and passsion

Looks like a cosplay fan film.

kek!

muh whitewashing

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

this guy gets it

Why are you retarded newcunts triggered? They've been doing this for fucking ever now.

Its for asian audiences. I guarantee FMA will make bank in China.

forbes.com/sites/laurenorsini/2015/07/10/how-fans-embrace-japanese-cartoons-over-the-great-firewall-of-china/#7c6370807c63

Any anime with male leads will be adapted with jap leads because those are the only roles jap males don't want to see non-japs playing. They are fine with seeing superior white woman playing their female anime roles because better fap material.

We need to nuke China. We can't let their taste run rampant like this.

Hitler is a strong independent black women. He don't need no Jew.

Ironically, GiTS looks more convincing with a white woman playing Major Kusanagi.

This, however, looks like complete shit.

Yes only quality films like Madea films or Judd Apatow films deserve money.

Tripcodes are for queers. No jews or niggers

BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY LIKE FMA

this just doesn't work, alphonse and ed need to be white, its retarded

I just don't see the point

What does making it live action accomplish? Is it the brevity of a film over a 50 episode series?

Fucking Christ. I'm not anti-CGI, but can we at least fucking try??? God damn.

Why did they make Ed a girl?

HURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>european character
>played by japanese
it's 2017 for goodness sakes!

fucking yellow-washed racist bullshit

yeah, aren't the people of amestris canonically white?

>edward
>alfonse
>trisha
>hoenheim
>roy
>riza

people from ishbal are brown, and people from xing are chinese. the only japanese person from amestris was izumi curtis.

..... then again marvel used a white woman for their tibetan monk in doctor strange so i guess this is fine too.

not even gonna lie that cast looks shit EVEN mikasa who was supposed to be asian

>Nips trying their hardest to look visually similar to the characters by dyeing their hair blonde even though it looks stupid
>meanwhile Jewmerica cast a nigger for L
top lel

kek

I thought he didn't age when he did the transmutation on his mom?

why did he turn into an adult asian twink?

>FMA is steam punk/medieval yurop
Early 20th century Europe is pretty fucking far from 'medieval Europe'.

>aren't the people of amestris canonically white
Amestris is a multi-ethnic nation. There's plenty of black and brown Amestrians in secondary and background roles. See the Briggs command for a start.

>I thought he didn't age when he did the transmutation on his mom?
What the fuck were you watching? All that happened was that he lost a leg and his brother lost his body. Ed then sacrificed his arm to bind Al's soul to a suit of armour. He didn't stop aging, Ed's just a manlet.

It's fantasy you cucks., This is an imaginary world where "asians" and "europeans" don't exist. It's inspired by things we see but it's still all made up.

This is why Japan will always be patrician. Hollywood would have to make it realistic as fuck and tie it to something people already know because they make their movies for dumb fuck mid westerners with no imaginations. Japan just goes ahead and makes entirely imaginary human societies which are mishmashes of what we're used to. Something like Attack on Titan could never be made in Hollywood because it's way too abstract for them. The best you can get is something like Pacific Rim but even that's a blatant rip off of Japanese aesthetics.

It looks expensive and cheap at the same time like a high price B-Movie. Can't wait to check it out.

It's not like they're adapting a Japanese comic or anything

Where are they going to find a cast of German actors who are fluent in Japanese?

>but even that's a blatant rip off of Japanese aesthetics.
How? Just because it features giant robots? Even so I wouldn't call it a rip off. Especially because it doesn't pay homages to anything specifically.

It's more of a love letter to the mecha genre.

I agree with the rest of your post though.

Can we all agree that Alphonse looks good?

yeah i don't think the race of the actors matters at all. whether the movie is actually good or not is the only important thing.

user are you alright?

Why the fuck is everyone so obsessed with fucking race all the fucking time who fucking cares
it seems that almost every movie that comes out all anyone cares about is what the heritage the actors are
can we talk just once about the movies themselves without the conversation devolving into muh superior white race shit

because race was an actual point of the story you fucking mong

Can they please stop this? Are they going to make every Toonami anime into anlive action movie? What is left? Is Naruto next?

ishvalans are basically jews in the anime and manga
tell me, do they look like jews to you?

Looks terrible. Like Airbender Movie terrible.

aren't most of the characters in FMA white aside from the chinese dudes

Ishvalans suffered because of the war ;(
We need to let them in ;(
Scar is just having a cultural moment, please understand ;(

>Posts pictured of dead Ishvalan kids

Can someone tell me why Japan is 10 years behind in CGI?

>blonde japanese

Just no

because they mostly are?
they have focused mainly on 2D animation
however if you look at Gantz:0 they can do some really good 3D animation with some good direction

>Trisha Elric

Yeah not with the eyes on those kids

>yeah, aren't the people of amestris canonically white?

They're pretty much Germany. This whole thing is retarded.

>They should be TEENAGERS

Actually, Ed not growing as much is a plot point, as Al's body on the other side of the gate was kept alive by basically absorbing energy from Ed.

The model is fine but the texturing is shit. He's too damn shiny for having just walked through the desert to get to Liore. He should be much duller and probably have some grime built up.

YELLOWWASHING

Is this the first time you fuckers have seen anything related to anime live action? It always looks like shit because all the actors are japanese and anime characters doesn't really look japanese

It looks shit because it looks cheap. If somebody told me it was fan made I would believe them

Jeeesus fuck this looks terrible.

Even the fucking partisan isn't right. How hard is it to remember Ed has a terrible aesthetic sense ans puts dragons and skulls on everything.

Fuck this shit man. FMA is a fucking perfect series and this is gonna make me hate it.

Because they went fucking DEUS VULT on all the surrounding nations, beat them into submission and became their ruler.

Amestris is WW2 Germany.

Name 2 (Two) white actors who speaks fluent Japanese.

Why do they have tiny slit eyes when Edward was a wide eyed Aryan?

She...she has an RPG... Aren't they supposed to be stuck in a technological dead end, with their pneumatic bullshit and black powder cannons?

wikipedia (.)org/wiki/Tarento#Foreign_tarento

>anime
>kino
there is only one, pic related

exactly, you don't know any so you have to google it

im not japanese why would I know

then why are you posting in this thread?

not just you alone, I'm just wondering why people are talking about a japenese film when they don't actually watch japanese films?

That's a cartoon

sense when do cartoons have japanese characters?

You didn't see the episode where Edward is literally transported to Germany through the door? And sees his other self and family of Germans living in GERMANY?

>anime is set in fantasy Germany
>put japs cosplaying as the main characters

This is something that always bothers me about live action adaptations of anime. The characters feel cheap and fake, like some autist cosplaying as anything other than themselves in real life.

i think this goes to show that producing an exact imitation of the source material, whether that's animated or what have you, generally looks like fucking absolute dogshit.

there's no levity, no depth or weight to the cgi, looks like a short film on vimeo. fuck anime and comic books i hope this film completely bombs

the film was made for the japanese audience though, it's unlikely that it'll bomb in it's one main region

Samurai Jack

Come on man you aren't this retarded

>Generic shonen but it's a masterpiece because it's western

>Actually, Ed not growing as much is a plot point
That's not the same thing as not aging.

>You didn't see the episode where Edward is literally transported to Germany through the door? And sees his other self and family of Germans living in GERMANY?
Fuck off with that '03 shit. Only the manga/brotherhood plot line is relevant.

Fuck off gook, apologise for nanking

This shit is a problem with literally all anime adaptations since character designs look cheesy as fuck when converted to live action.

Are you retarded? They were clearly the equivalent of arabs.

Looks ok for nip live action standards. Which means mediocre at best for our standards.

Has Japan done a live action adaptation of Uzumaki yet?

Could they not afford a camera that didn't look like it came from fucking Walmart? Absolutely disgusting.

Yep