Just watched the first episode. Wasn't too bad, new Gypsy is kinda weird and the intro was pretty weak...

Just watched the first episode. Wasn't too bad, new Gypsy is kinda weird and the intro was pretty weak. Riffing was good though, and thats (mostly) what matters.

Any other Kickstarter backers wanna share their thoughts?

fuck off shill

no way this is anything but shit

Im mad this exists, and Im mad that this will become popular with faggy "nerds". Joel is a fucking asshole who couldnt leave well enough alone.

Only morons get pissed off about reboots and remakes. Your precious content will always exist, just ignore the new shit.

Its not so much the content but the cancerous following they generate user

Goddamn you are a loser

grow the fuck up

what the fuck is this, could i get the enchilada?

I enjoyed the cameo from Wil Wheaton
Because it's pointless and forgettable, but his very presence anywhere near this will trigger everyone on Sup Forums

Triggered the fuck outta me. I hate him like Sup Forums hates Felicia Day, and he was his usual shitty self in this. At the start I was honestly pissed because of his appearance and then all the weird, "non-MST3K stuff" (in my mind) going on. But once they got in the theater my worries were mostly alleviated.

I wasn't a backer but just finished watching it. And the riffs were boring as fuck. I think it got maybe one or two laughs and maybe a few more polite chuckles out of me. And god the riiffing never fucking stopped, assholes need to take time to breathe but it felt like they were going quantity over quality. I think a lot of it stems from the fact that not all the writers work together at the same time, instead all doing their own thing and then trying to mash their separate scripts together.

The host segments were decent, though. And the model work was surprisingly great. I love the new movie sign sequence.

But ugh, I hope they get better because that first ep was just DULL.

How will it become popular with you if you don't like it?

where can you watch this?

>wil weaton
>felicia day
>patton oswald
>nigger tom servo

I still can't believe Wheaton's part in The Big Bang Theory. He plays himself, is a pathetic cunt all the time, and he's constantly made fun off for not having any real roles post-childhood. The only problem is that he's more alpha there than IRL.

It was pretty good. I'm loving all this purist butthurt that's being generated.

Model work was good shit and I totally agree about the riffing. They came out really fast and didn't seem very natural or laid back. Plus they weren't overtly funny. More concerned with their performance and how they work together at this point though, and that seemed pretty good.

The riffing and host segments have always been hit or miss...and I've definitely watched worse episodes of the show. Hell, I recently showed my buddy Boggy Creek 2, one I always considered a favorite of mine, and there were a lot less laughs than I remembered.

it's a one day stream page I think?

Anyone leaked it yet?

if they haven't, backers get a the whole season by next week, just before netflix releases iirc

the ones that bought in at the level for it i mean

Saw it. Too many jokes, not enough laughs.

Day and Oswalt are terrible. Many cringe worthy moments. Can't tell which one I liked less

In the theater, everyone sounds the fucking same. They just cram it with jokes, but not good ones. If you thought the sessions outside the theater were bad, this takes the cake by a god damned mile.

are the interstitial skits focused on the SOL or are they more like the Pearl skits?

What movie do they watch?

In 1101 there's an extended opening to introduce the new guy. After that they're all on the SOL except for the usual intro/outro from the villains.

A monster movie from Denmark.
are there any other monster movies from Denmark?

So is there a leak yet? Or is it out somewhere?

One thing I'm confused about is the theme song, the first episode seems like more of a special-one off intro rather than a regular thing. Hoping it is

They're obviously going to incorporate a shorter and compact version of that into the rest of the episodes. Probably something akin how the teaser trailer showing it was cut.

Kickstarter backers who paid enough got an early preview of the first episode on Sunday. You just have to wait for the general release.

I thought it was pretty okay. My sister had kickstarted it so at least I didn't have to pay for it.

How was Joel involved? Any torch-passing?

Did they mention the fact that the original series had a perfect ending and these episodes only exist because Joel is a greedy fuck?

Goddamn it I just want these new episodes to be good but I know they're going to be disappointing. ;_;

When?

>I am retarded

How did the original series end?

>Im mad this exists, and Im mad that this will become popular with faggy "nerds". Joel is a fucking asshole who couldnt leave well enough alone.
amen

>How did the original series end?
they found a rocket in a box of hamdingers and made it to a new planet

You should just watch the last episode, Diabolik, it's one of my favourites and it's a really great ending that I don't want to spoil.

You're confusing the finale with Joel leaving, and they were still in orbit of Earth at that point so Joel just went straight to Australia rather than another planet.

Is there at least a memorable song?

is there a torrent