The Kino Moment

The Kino Moment

this ep and the last have been two of the best sj eps ever to be fairly honest with you but not in a confrontational or condescending way my familiar on this website (tbfhwybniacocwmf)

So she's gonna end up being his daughter right?

There were too many hints dropped in 4 alone.

I don't know, the second episode being a massive chase was pretty great.

What were those hints.

>Reddit and Memey
>Samurai Reddit
Fuck off with that shit back to Sup Forums

What shows do you actually watch?

is that way neckbeards

>Reddit

Maybe descendants from Jack's people who have come to worship Aku after generations of slavery.

>wolf and cub refference at the beginning
>"shes only in this world because of me"
>his absolute determination to save her even though he was fine killing the other 6

Steven Universe and TTGO

I think every episode is getting better

Edit: Wow, thanks for the gold guys

Odd-numbered seasons of the Sopranos and the first 12 minutes of every Seinfeld episode.

Does writing stupid shit to bump your own thread amuse you to the point you can convince yourself you have superior intellect over others on the basis they assume no one could be so retarded as to waste their time doing it.

>Jack just happened to fuck someone who has an entire cult dedicated to his demise
What did he mean by this?

Who hurt you user?

Don't mind these people. They're part of a discord that raids SJ threads.

She is a Mary Magdalene type figure. Jack has had some Jesus symbology going on this season.

>looks like how Jesus is typically portrayed
>crucifixionesque pose
>stab wound like Jesus

Jack is the redeemer.

Is Zack Snyder working on this season?

Why raid SJ threads?

Kino moment was jack sitting down and sleeping

Man, Sup Forums is eating itself alive over the last episode. I dunno if they're all baiting or what

Because they have nothing better to do than insult people who actually enjoy something.

HURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel Gibson has been directing the new season all along

Dog with a blog and dance moms

HURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, I didn't love the episode. It just seems so unrealistic that that single moment would just undo the literal lifetime of teachings and probably psuedo-brainwashing.

Thanks for keeping the thread bumped famalam.

To be fair she's probably not going to give up her hatred of Jack immediately, it's just that this moment is a start to her redemption arc.

It's not really like she turned on a dime. The moment reflected her questioning of Aku rather than her acceptance of Jack. Plus, he saves her endlessly and shows a quality unknown to her. It'd be enough to give her pause.

Also, we got a few THICC stills.

Oh my fucking god, can you imagine Aku sneaking away at night, pulling Jack's used gunny sack out of the trash can and just storing that fucking samurai cum? How low can the shapeshifting master of darkness sink

...You saw the scene where all seven daughters were born within minutes of each other, right? How the hell could she be Jack's daughter and not the other six.

You're mom. Last Night!

Aku has UNSPEAKABLE EVIL at his disposal. He can find a way.

samurai jack cannot be kino if there is no Scottish man.

He's in next weeks episode. The show has been building itself up and should reach peak kino quite soon.

He can TWEAR OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME

So honestly I only watched a few episodes of season 5.

The one where the robot goes on and on and there's some cool noir stuff but no actual fighting or Jack.
The one that re-examines Jack's trip to Africa as a kid because apparently the voice actor wasn't ready during these first two episodes.
The third one where the kid becomes a warrior and almost zero Jack audio because apparently the voice actor was still in a coma.

Little to no fighting.

Does it actually get better or is it a slower-paced "cinematic" reboot all the way through?

Thats season 4. And those are the last 3 episodes.

>caring about action in a show that doesn't even have good animation or art style
this episode was the best because of the dialogue between the two characters. faggot plen

>a show that doesn't even have good animation or art style
Oh, I see, the problem is that you have no taste.

Found the weeb

>flash animation with minimalistic art style
it's worse than rick and morty
go back to Sup Forums

Heres your (you) you tasteless loser.

Thanks for outing yourself as generic shillsquad.

pure kino

Why would jack intuitively know she's his daughter? You are an idiot

Not really. Pretty sappy and forced. Could've been better if she lowered the weapon instead of dropping it, showing that she is somewhat convinced but not completely.

Also,

it's the kind of cringey shit you would find in an anime. If they do anything like this I will drop this show forever

>"shes only in this world because of me"

wat

I took that as simply Jack saying everything in that world is the way it is because he couldn't save the future from Aku.