Wop breaks the bank

I can't be the only one who thinks this is a fucking retarded decision

>sells jersey's
>sells tickets
>sells half naked posters to gays when he's living in SF
>sells half naked calendars to women
>sells shoes
>sells hotdogs and call them the Jimmy Dog. Girls and Gays would buy them by the hundreds every game.

They got a great deal.

Is he the best white QB in the game?

Probly.

It's the niners, so pretty much any decision they make is going to be the retarded one.

I wish I was him, fml.

Franchising him would've been even more expensive. The QB market even for mid-tier QB is tending that way anyway.

>not marketing your next desperately needed franchise QB

i will laugh if he doesnt work out

They've still got the 2nd most cap space, if they draft well and lure some top tier FAs there SF could turn things around and become a real contender

what the fuck are you even talking about, idiot

Yeah but what if he suddenly underperforms next year...

Where ever cousins ends up he is getting paid big time!

Niners make retard tier personnel decisions.

There, that spell it out for you enough? Should I dumb it down more?

yes please dumb it down more with actual examples

he's already proved himself to be the the QB in the league so he deserves to be paid like it

>white

>TFW WHEN TOM BRADY COMES TO THE NINERS IN HIS RETIRMENT MONEY YEARS TO RIDE THE PINE AS JIMMY G'S BACKUP

Oh, how about giving Kaep 120 mil? That retarded enough? Letting Smith go? Or maybe drafting AJ Jenkins? Mike Singletary? Firing Harbaugh and going with the hedgehog?

Fuck, the Niners have been the shittiest front office around, I wasn't even aware that was in any way controversial to state.

>giving kaepernick 120 million
except it wasnt 120 million, he ended up with 20 or so, you fucking retard

>letting smith go
they traded him for a boatload of draft picks and he has stayed as mediocre as he always was, retard

>aj jenkins
old GM
>mike singletary
literally 2007
>firing harbaugh
old GM

the entire front office was overhauled last year, retard.

Harbaww was and is unadulterated shit

>the entire front office was overhauled last year
Except Jed York, head moron.
And I haven't seen anything great to show the new front office isn't any more retarded than the old front office.

There are no sure bets in the qb market fucktard.

Only expensive for 1 year v 5

says the guy that was sucking the 9ers dick at the top of the draft last year for moving one spot.

The alternative is tagging him and potentially getting cousins'd if he performs even above average. That's the market right now and it's only going to cost more in the future. It's a lot of money but there are a bunch of teams willing to pay that and more.

>the fact that this wop can slay any american pussy infuriates the mutt

>Paying attention to the per year numbers in the NFL

Newfag detected. Only thing that matters is guaranteed money

>tfw Smith is still a mediocre choker

AJ Jenkins was a legit fuckup, but Baalke is long gone and that was fucking 6 years ago. Every team has whiffed on somebody since.

>Singletary

That was fucking 7 years ago

>Harbaugh

Overrated coach that gets stacked rosters year after year and has YET to win a game that matters.

We have a competent GM, HC, a fuckton of cap space, and potential franchise QB in place now. That's more than a lot of teams can say.

I dunno where they even got the money to buy him, not like we've won a damn thing in ages.

really unironically makes me think in all honesty

Guy who actually gets it here

very unlikely to be a bad contract. Most of the guarantees are likely fake. The whole contract is a practical though. QBs tend to wind up like that. Except Colin "Opt out of my own contract" Kaepernick

>wop

fuck off mick scum

But there's a big difference between someone who gets a big contract after 5 years vs 6 games

he is a wop though.

>be niners
>sign Butler, Amendola, Lewis, and Gronk in free agency
>beat the Patriots in the Owl

cap it

>Caring about racism