Does this trigger you Sup Forums?

does this trigger you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DebxxDffSgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They killed nu-Simpsons, so no.

It was a good sequence. Probably the only reason I considered watching Rick and Morty.

Not at all. It's the funniest thing The Simpsons have done in years.

>killing zombie Simpsons
wtf?!?! I love Reddit and Memey now!!

BURRRPPP HEY MORTY GOTTA TAKE A SHIT MORTY BURRRP

Does this?

yes, because I wish you fags would go back to Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y

Really activated my almonds sincerely. I haven't seen an episode of the Simpsons for years and the last one I saw was something to do with a mini-train or something and I almost cried at how much it's changed

Does this trigger you, Sup Forums?

Never watched this show.

Is the base joke that they're a 'wacky/edgy' version of the doc and Marty from Back to the Future?

>GoT and BB .2 higher than Sopranos

Not even close. There's like 21 episodes available. You can watch the entire series in a few hours. Just fucking do it.

Yes. The show is pretty dumb. It just pretends it's smart with another layer of meaning behind it when in reality it's just a weird amalgamation of sci-fi and burp jokes. No wonder redd*t loves this shit.

>HEY RICK. WE TURNED THE SIMPSONS FAMILY INTO SZECHUAN SAUCE! OH NO!

It is much much worse, don't watch. Brainlets fucking love it.

Anything and everything related to new simpsons triggers the fuck out of me

none of those shows are better than the sopranos, pleb. don't you fucking even dare say the wire. that show was garbage

Rick and Morty is a good substitute for the simpsons of the past 10 years

shut up nigger, The Sopranos is my favourite of all time

I'm just saying that those 2 are especially bad to be so high up

wtf this can't be real

Why do they turn into paste?

I mean, Hertzfeldt is pretty great

No, the battery episode does though.

Jesus christ, its like these hipsters only vote with how it will look to their friends in mind

>Yeah bro, my top 3 shows of all time are: Planet Earth, Cosmos, and old Cosmos. I am deep and intellectual as fuck

Those are fine shows but there is no way in ass they are the majority of people on imdb's favorite shows of all time

She made that pose, but wasn't rubbing her ass

I fucking love planet earth 2

New Cosmos is the people trying to be deep. Old Cosmos is nostalgia. Planet Earth being rated so high makes sense. It doesn't mean it's peoples favorite show, just a very well done one. It's a nature show, it has great material, great production value and great narration.

*b* g d e m

No. The one in claymation where Jimbo and the other bullies kill The Simpsons did trigger me badly.

No, because they're both garbage shows.

Nigga, you must not have watched those shows. There's no way you're walking away from Planet Earth thinking that it's not a 10/10.

I don't agree with his GoT but fuck you man, nature docos are the ultimate kino you fucking barbarian savage.

*holds up spork* LE SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY xDDDD

Planet Earth eye eye is pretty kino tho

Holy shit lol

Um what is this now

Planet Earth 1 & 2 and classic Cosmos are some of the best shows though

WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND GRABBED MYSELF A GUN

originally, but they decided to give it some pathos and now we all resent it for trying to be lowbrow and highbrow

His early work that made him famous is kinda lame but goddamn I loved his last few films.

literally r*ddit: the show

Every show is reddit.

>planet earth
>10/10
Yeah sure bro I love me some CGI

You're a fucking retard.

No. The Simpsons were dead to me a long time ago

imdb is the least hipster place on the internet

Absolutely disgusting

Literally the pilot of the show is Rick begging Morty to suck his dick.

My friend shared this on my facebook wall and I was like "are you really fucking serious?"

youtube.com/watch?v=DebxxDffSgA

>le edgy cartoon
>have to make the toons out of playdoh because being bloody and shit is illegal in americastan or something

I don't even really dislike it, it's just funny to make the fanboys shit.

I do like this show, I just find that fans of the show kill the jokes too quickly.
I have a stoner housemate who watches this show all the time and the jokes have been used to death for me.
Still going to try and watch season 3 but episode one was disappointing (too much fanboy pandering).