BLM confirmed for zero involvement regarding shootings in Baton Rouge

BLM confirmed for zero involvement regarding shootings in Baton Rouge.

Put down your pitch forks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SnCY2A5mkSo
wbrz.com/news/new-black-panther-party-forms-baton-rouge-chapter
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt3aLev041E&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The white guy speaking for the black guys .. Yeah .. Sure whatever you say...
> cuz black
amirite

Blm creates hate for police by telling lies, it is still their doing. The shooter will be black, i promise. Cap this for when they release the shooters info

Is BLM starting to adapt the "no true muslim" strategy?

If he has no idea what happened how does he know BLM wasn't involved?

Really makes me ponder

Wonder when they'll release the shooters manifesto? Oh right, he's black, he's probably illiterate.

These are extremist BLM's, they do not represent TRUE BLM which is a movement of peace

Isn't that the fake nog who called for a coup if Americans elect the candidate he doesn't like?

As a "black" "man" he is complicity in the recent slayings of law enforcement personnel at the hands of blacks. If you don't actively fight cop killers, you are tacitly supporting them.

#BlackLivesMatter is a religion of peace!

Yeah, surely if they claim they dindu nuffin it must be true

yeah its just a coincidence

"There are millions of people in BLM. If they were all violent, you'd all be dead."
only a matter of time before that becomes parroted

>Shawn King

Who?

doth protest too much

>call for violence against whites and police
>WE DINDU NUFFIN! WE WUZ GUD BOIZ N SHEIT!

"WE DIN DO NUFFIN!"

Oh how the tables have turned.

yeah, neither does the average American have something to do with slave- whoops, there we again, I am trying to apply logic to braindead retards.

Male Rachel Dolezal

king wigger on twitter

Think we have another hero to stand up against the blue hethen

Guys trust me. I have no idea what happened in Turkey and can safely say that the US had no involvement.

>If they were all violent, you'd all be dead.

They all are violent. Thankfully a nigger can't shoot straight, and can't get farther out of their containment cities than the busses run.

>Shaun King

hmm..

>it had nothing to do with me

why would he even mention that ?

One bad apple spoils the bunch :^)

Collective guilt :^)

>calls for murder in one post
>WE DINDU NUFFIN' in the next post

Why do you people keep posting this nobody? Just ignore his bullshit already. Posting it here equates propaganda. We don't need more nigger sympathizers. Fuck off.

>It had nothing to do with me
More damning evidence Shaun King is white.

Sure they were going to say "hey we did this lel"
fucktard

yeah yeah, blacks have no agency, blacks can do nothing wrong and nothing is ever their fault.

the eternal dindu

>Implying I need to cap this because the shooter's race will be anything other than black.

>not all muslims

Someone post the pic from just the other day where he encourages violent insurrection

would help if you actually posted where he called for murder

youtube.com/watch?v=SnCY2A5mkSo

#NotAllBLM

>We dindu nuffin!
They've been holding rallies where they shouted anti-police rhetoric like "Kill the cops" and similar things.

>Put down your pitch forks
No, fuck you faggot. I'll raise my gun (not pitch fork - I'm not some leaf and actually have rights) and I'll keep it up. Suck a dick.

kek

> chants of wanting dead cops at their rallies
dindu's actually follow through on it
other dindus pleading about how they DINDU NUFFIN DUNNO NUFFIN JUST A LIL BIX NOOD

EVERYONE WITH A FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNT, MAKE BLM LOOK LIKE SHIT

BLM is creating the most anti-Police sentiment in recent history, and cops are literally being killed in droves. It may not be direct, but fuck thid stupid BLM Bullshit. I want off

>king wigger

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

>LEaF
Proxy Canadian detected

>I didn't choose to be mentally Ill. But I will force you to embrace it.

Call for cops head
Someone does it
"DINDU NUFFIN GIZ"

Fucking niggers

This stupid cracker has been riling people of for fucking weeks. He needs to be held accountable. Fucking piece of human garbage.

>killed in droves
I'm not sure you know what that means.

"I have no idea what went down with Slavery. It had nothing to do with me. It had nothing to do with the #BlackLivesMatter Movement."

Because he incites this shit on Twitter all the time. I thinks it's high time he be held accountable. He basically just admitted it.

Hahahahah Oh shitttt

Yeah Probably lol. I'm hungover as shit rn my word choice is subpar

>nothing to do with blm

mfw

Black silence
Is
Violence

This is just another "non-sanctioned" police massacre goys

>BLM chanting "what do we want? dead cops! when do want it? now!"
>cops getting killed by niggers
>had nothing to do with BLM folks

suuuuuuure

>Movement of PEACE!

YOURE A WHITE MALE

geez, 1.6m followers just got this tweet

(((((Shaun Kangz)))))

>Lennin Twitter Background

Because just yesterday he was making threats to have a BLM coup in american like Turkey.

>Chant for dead cops for months
>Finally get dead cops
>We dindu nuffin, we ain't part of dat shit, we'z all about peece an luv homie

urite nigga.

Does anyone have the video with the interview of the hispanic qt after the dallas massacre?

we need to make this a meme

white people will fucking rage

You are aware that it was the Ottomans that introduced slavery to Europeans right? Technically this is all your fault. YOU owe then reparations not us. Actually since Northern Africa was part of the Ottoman Empire and they enslaved millions of Europeans you owe white people reparations as well.

Trips of truth

BLM and media are responsible for spreading false information which increases racial tensions.

coincidence?

wbrz.com/news/new-black-panther-party-forms-baton-rouge-chapter

Not only that, but also "some" calling for the deaths of white people and police officers (Wonder what influenced the Dallas shooter...) while parading as a oh so pure movement out for justice. Seems they think justice is red and flows in our veins.

God, you really are a country of weakling faggots.

>Guys, this attack on police which we have been inciting for months now had nothing to do with us.

>This incident, similar to the one last week, was a mentally-ill lone wolf, who happened to carry out the same attack on the same target for the same reason.

10/10. best idea of the month.

USA is a religion of peace!

>Continuously push the narrative that it's niggers vs. cops
>Act surprised when people assume a cop shooting is the result of your chimp cult

My sides. SIDES.

And Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. Of course.
But all whites are guilty of everything, always. Because.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT JUST WENT WRONG WITH COLONIALISATION AND SLAVERY. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE #NORMALWHITEPEOPLE IN THE WEST.

Checked for kek

Fucking KEK

Those shooting at the police are not true Black Lives Matterers. They are radical Black Lives Matterists who misunderstood the teachings of Shaun King.

nobody with half a brain acknowledges nigger lives matter as being relevant

it's literally just propaganda to divert hate from actual blacks and blame it on an organization

BLM is the Movement of Peace.

>please be blm. please be blm. please be blm.
kek

>We dindu nuffin, we ain't part of dat shit, we'z all about peece an luv homie
Please stop

Just like the "no true cop" excuse... sigh everyone is retarded and people should be held accountable individually

How does this dude get caught claiming to be black while having two white parents and still says "fuck it facts dont matter. Im still black yall"...

Lunacy. The people of this planet are completely divorced from reality.

They riled up niggers, they are the sole responsible for this, and I hope someone smashes their skulls in.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt3aLev041E&feature=youtu.be

Vid of the first shooting.

>cap this
Yeah, because it's such a profound theory that absolutely nobody has thought of.

BLM was founded by a muslim

so probably

test