They're the same person

>They're the same person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JMWqZ2-Fqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good for her. She still looks like a vapid cunt. but I'm glad the lapband and lipo worked out for her.

Who

Has science gone too far?

she was pretty smart to use the redneck bit to get as far as she did

She has that "Ronda Rousey trashbag Midwest whore" look about her. I'd fuck her now, I don't even care about those enormous scars from drastic weight-loss surgery.

I'd lick the scars

If only liposuction could remove retarded looks from your face.

Her skin probably looks like one of those pancake looking dudes from Zelda that eats your shield, though.

if i didnt know about the sghetti she digested, i'd face fuck the shit out of her

>>They're the same person.
Stop lying

Good for her.

Wonder if she had jaw surgery too. I know she isn't smiling in the after pic, but I'd still expect to see a little gums if her upper jaw was in the same place.

Why does she look fucking yellow

Now she has a drug problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JMWqZ2-Fqk

Still disgusting

I'd tap that.

Stay thirsty

Her body is still rekt

>trailer trash
>methamphetamine addiction

She's a worthless cow on the inside.

I wanna fuck the skinfolds

After being that fat for that long, her body must have the same color, texture, and tone as a used condom.

This is the same woman who sided with her previous husband who sexually abused one of her kids, right?

Yes

but Honey booboo is still fat so this is worthless, she has failed her children by putting herself over them.

stop lying to the world

She was just pretending to be fat for the show. Once it got canceled she just took off her fat suit.

I heard she is dating a big black buck now. Is that true?

Be honest. Would you guys fuck the new mama June? I'm desperate enough to.

what went wrong?

fuck how does removing all that excess skin work?
Im 240 points 6 feet and I can see I have stretch marks on my stomach. I'm worried that when I start losing weight my skin will hang around like a donkey's dick

>points

pounds

>Problem?

damn that is a manly jawline

Dont lose it too fast and you should be goodä

Why is she going back to see Sugar Bear? He was a nice guy

That's now a jaw surgery, retard. They remove part of the frenulum of the upper lip.

No more sketti dinners?

How long till fat again?

>going from "redneck hillbilly" tier to "can I speak to your manager?" tier

She looks okay in some shots but that thanks to the thick layer of makeup

>the laptop in the water

... uh

Same height here and I don't think I even ever was 240, but I still have stretch marks. Sucks but what are you gonna do.

Who would have thought dropping 200lbs would actually make you look human

>doesn't know about water cooling
>probably pays for it instead of just going to the beach
plen

It's ok breh, she has a friend who works at geeksquad.

>He doesnt wash his laptop

reddit is that way

Good for her, but she still lacks the self control that would have been needed to keep herself from getting fat in the first place.

I hate fat people, anyone capable of letting themselves get that disgusting is a deeply broken person.

>laptop

gimme that honey boo boo

If Mama June can turn hot there is now officially NO excuse for fatties to not lose weight.

i always let them eat it, i like running around, armed only with a sword.

stretch marks aren't shit, do you have floppy skin? that is significantly worse.

its a laptop?

This women is proof there is no excuse to being overweight. If you are overweight you are a disgusting animal and society hates you

it's a beachtop you pleb!

okay

Dam she a qt

Looks better in her 60s

Fuck her? No

Is she better looking now? Deffo

Now her daughter is fatter than her. Great. And you know the shit they put her daughter through bought her that fucking surgery. No wonder the kid has weight issues, probably stress eats.

She still has bad skin, and several issues she's covering up with make-up. But it's her. They wouldn't just have sucked out the fat though, the extra skin doesn't go away like that. Usually there's surgery involved in removing the excess skin as well. So her body is probably scarred up.

Still wouldn't touch it.not since that clip of her feet with bugs crawling in her toe nail. Legit gagged.

Forklift foot game strong

>Use daughter's money to surgically lose weight
>Honey Boo Boo meanwhile has become even more of a fat pig

Link?

her fuckin arms.

She could pass for Kacey Jordan's sister now.