BOLD PREDICTIONS FOR 2018 NFL SEASON

47 tds/5100 yards/5 ints next season

Broken collerbone

kys bitch

Refs continue to bail out rodgers and give him free plays to throw hail marys and not call interference when his receivers push off on defenders you mean?

Sounds about par for the course.

Thank god that fat fuck coach he has cant win a game without him.

Packturds come in 3rd behind Kangz and Lions. Cap this bitch.

Vikings window has closed buddy.

Browns start 0-6, fire hue jax
todd haley interim coach wins 7 of last 10

Raiders win a chip

Chargers in the Superbowl

49ers go 13-3

Also check 'em

Eagles go back to back

HOLY FUCKING BASED

pretty bold prediction that rodgers throws for 4850 and 46/2 in 14 games next season.

Lmao it’s literally just opening. Cook comes back next year, defense is still elite. GB is attempting to rebuild too late in Rodgers’ tenure. Pack are toast.

dolphins will be 8-8

WHAT THE FUCK!!! BASED

Apebanana continues to see its ratings plummet because more and more people realize it's a chore to watch such a boring and meaningless use of time

check'd. go get 'em, jimmy g.

McCarthy shits away the season

Nah your defense got exposed in the playoffs by the Eagles and the Saints. Rodgers is gonna carve that shit apart.

Your team can't play outside of their dome.

>2014
>coming off a broken collarbone where he came back at the end of the year and played like shit
>begins dating Munn
>R-E-L-A-X
>dirties the mouth Brady kisses his son with
>MVP
>first career playoff 4th quarter comeback
Oh shit

TRIPS OF DESTINY

49'ers RETURN TO THE OWL

Rodgers is 1-3 in his last 4 vs Minnesota and GB is a mess. He ain’t carving shit.

The packers fans here on Sup Forums are beyond delusional. As an outsider it is funny and sad.

check these dubs you meme qb

Bears go 9-7 and win the NFC North

BASED
CHECKED

Wentz breaks the Eagles franchise record TDs in a season again. Doesn't throw a single interception all season.

we win the superb owl 53, the 7777 confirms

ebin

fuck

WEW LAD, see you in the bowl

5100 yards is a bold prediction but if philbin brings back the magic that was the 2011 season it would be possible. If he stays healthy all season I'd say closer to 4200 yards 46tds and 5 ints. Despite all that unless Pettine can work miracles with this defense or it really turns out le scheme man was the ultimate retard and there actually is talent on this defense I dont see the packers going higher than 11-5 at best.

put me in the screencap

Vikings had a much better get and couldn't break their curse. No way you're breaking yours either.

I would love for staffy to get a ring

>mods are in Brazil

AFCC HAMPS

Panthers make NFCCG but Cam is seriously injured in the first half.

people underrate these dubs but I see you based iggles bro

>have a good season
>win comeback player of the year and maybe even MVP
>make it to the NFCCG
>get BTFO
Cap it

This can't be happening, Iggles are repeating former fellow agony franchise bro

no

Are the niners officially the good guys again with Jimmy G at the helm?

The Browns win a game.

iggles repeat [spoiler]with Foles at qb[/spoiler]

(((They))) change "unsportsmanlike conduct" to "unsportspeoplelike conduct", 13.716 meters penalty.

would be cool to see the Lions win an Owl, but let's face it, next year a seventh Lombardi will come to Pittsburgh baby

Remember the gay Rodgers memes back like 4 years ago? People were digging up shit about his past and stuff. Good times.

The Browns double their wins from 2017

he comes out of retirement. leads the jags to their owl victory.

he's going to miss at least 6 games due to injury

Pats will make it to the AFC title game

>Watson and Wentz either get leg injuries again or have much more limited mobility and try and fail to become Pocket Passers
>Jimmy G has tiny T-Rex arms and falls down/gets sacked weird and can't brace the fall properly and gets another arm injury
>Brady gets an Undefeated season and loses to the Giants in the Owl
>Eli gets to the Playoffs, no one is safe when it's 4th quarter Eli 24/7
>Browns fire Head Coach after 4 games and then go undefeated with a white coach, sorry Brady is still playing, you beat the Steelers but Brady puts 50 on you
>Wilson gets injured, but the backup plays better, Wilson gets Bledsoed
>Falcons find their footing again, but lose in the Playoffs
>Eagles are shit with Foles and become the joke of the league, only 1 win
>Rams get the 1 seed, but Giants defense in the NFC championship shut them out

>no QB
>"Elite" D
Ignoring the fact Philly trashed that "elite" defense with a back-up, there's a reason why teams led by an elite defense at most win one. You have to pay them or you're going to lose them piece by piece within a few years. With that D, your window is 1 year, maybe 2 at best, and this disregards the QB situation

>no one is safe when it's 4th quarter Eli 24/7

gonna be a good year

I'm fine with this. As long as the Vikings don't win

I hope this is b8. But it's an igglesfag, so I can't tell.

Bears make the playoffs

They literally just won the Super Bowl with a backup qb stop being dumb

wouldn't mind seeing someone else get a chance to exorcise the demons.

49ers and eagles can’t meet in the super bowl since they’re in the same conference, dumbass.

>my face when "people" actually think the team with a defense and a top 6 offense in the NFL will miss the playoffs this season

>Patrick "Brett" Mahomes (unproven rookie who threw for 287 yards at 63% completion rate and led a game winning drive in his one start, will throw for 4000+YDs/25+ TDs/10+INTs)
>Kareem Hunt (OROTY candidate who had 1700 scrimmage yards, won't be underutilized as long as Andy Reid isn't calling plays)
>Travis Kelce (a top 2 TE and reality tv star, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Demetrius Harris (can drop the ball better than anyone else)
>Chris Conley (incredible ability as long as he isn't covered by a DB)
>Tyreek Hill (fastest man in the NFL, leads the NFL in the coveted "most touchdowns per beaten pregnant girlfriend" statline)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)

>Best pass rush with the 2014 sack leader that gets asked to cover WR1's in crucial situations for some reason
>Best LB corp as long as they don't have to move laterally
>15th best secondary in the AFC
>a d-line that's better at getting interceptions than creating pressure

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are missing the playoffs this season

The Chiefs streak of losing to the Titans ends in 2018-2019

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

Another AFC South team that has haunted the chiefs for much, much longer than the Titans is at long last resurrected...

I was about to mock you and >your team for losing to Nick Foles in 2016, but now the humor in that is gone

Averaged 28 points per game and a 5-0 record with him, dropping 44 on the Jags. 17 ppg and went 1-10 without him

Who’s talking about the 49ers? Literally what? The Eagles very well could make it to the Super Bowl again and that’s what the conversation is about.

Not that user, but I have to ask: does eating horse shit actually make you retarded?

Serve me up one of them cakes

>WEW LAD, see you in the bowl
>in response to a post about the niners
You coastals always brag about superior education to us hicks in flyoverland yet pretty much every coastal or in your case general northeastener I’ve ever met or talked to is borderline mentally disabled

Seahawks fan here

Wouldn't doubt it

2018 MVP

LMAO no

Why do stooler fans think they can even win a playoff game when the jags are good?

AFCC HUMPS

ftfy

Brb Lol

Honesty we dodged a bullet with this one. I wasn’t happy Ballard was even considering him, now they have a second chance to get this hiring right with either Reich, Toub or Frazier all of whom I feel better about. The only shitty thing is we already inked some of his staff but that can be mitigated.

>45-44

I guess if you need to bant with scores from 4 years ago against what was a third string offense with all the injuries, go for it. Enjoy being the perpetual third place team in the division

The colts haven’t made the playoffs in three years yet they still have more playoff wins since that game than Kansass Shitty does. That’s pretty sad.

>he lives in a flyover State
>he can’t walk to the ocean/beach in 2 minutes

L O L

Secluded lakes and mountains >>>>>> beaches filled with spics and dindus. It must really suck not living in a 90% white state.

>he thinks the beach’s in my town aren’t all private and all white

Lmao enjoy trying to wakeboard or something in a no wake zone. Also enjoy catching little ass fish while I can go offshore and catch a monster.

Stay poor.

Ocean > river > lake

You have me on fishing but you can wakeboard in just about any lake that’s decent in size. Also rivers are shit for everything.

Cowboys go 8-8 but make the playoffs and win the Bowl

Enjoy rocky ass beaches with mosquitos everywhere. Meanwhile I’m hitting up private islands and sand bars on my 24 ft Whaler.

Pleb

t. Has never set foot outside of his multiculti shithole
Ocean beaches are filled with broken glass and rocks 100000000000000x more often than lake beaches other than the Chicago part or Lake Michigan, which makes sense because Chicago is a giant wannabe coastal shithole

Cowboys get swept by the NFCS

What part about private beaches do you not understand? You have to be a resident of the neighborhood/town to even access the docks let alone beaches. I get that you’ve never been to a private beach though, that fucking sucks.

Also obviously you’ve never taken a boat to an unihabited island to just chill for the day.

>doesn’t know private ENTIRE LAKES are a thing
Enjoy having access to only a tiny slice of the beachline lmao

Pats will win the Owl with healthy Edelman, Hightower, a good but not elite #2 corner, Gronk retired, Scarnecchia and BB will retire, Brady will get a career ending injury the after winning SB53.

>having to pay to get away from subhumans instead of just living somewhere with so few of them you don’t have to pay money to get away from them
I bet you’re proud of paying $3000 a month for a 400 sqft apartment lmao

>private beaches in all white neighborhood
>not having lakefront property with only three other families and literally no one else can access the entire lake.

top fucking kek