Are you willing to die for your country right here, right now ?

>Are you willing to die for your country right here, right now ?

Are you Sup Forums ?

no, i'm willing to make the other bastard die for his

no fuck trudeau

Based Patton quote.

I liked that movie

That's retarded, why not aim out your own window?

>mfw the words that chronologically first are also the words that are chronologically best

Operator tactics famala
They swap afterwards tho

Nah, I like to be cultrually enriched until all germans will refugee to the US and Europe belongs to muzzies.

I would, yes.
And it would be in vain.
Nobody would bat an eye nor lend an ear.

No. But I would be willing to die for the USA, I weren't born in the US, I didn't live in the US, but still the USA that gave me more - literally and figuratively - than my own country.

You are welcome Kraut bro.

As for question of OP.
I'm liking life right now. If that should change I plan to dress up as a cop drive to the ghetto and be filmed getting chimp-stomped while meditating peacefully. Through some shit on the faces of BLM and general black racism for the world to see.

We are born in order to die.

No

Just give me a flamethrower.

God damn I love being American

I feel like the nwo is preparing for a large scale purge in the form of us all fighting each other.

I would be happy to help take out as many niggers, jews, moslems as possible before I'm dead on the ground.

There has just been way too much bullshit in 2016, they are trying to get us to go fight.

The real question is, is the white man ready to take up arms, and after getting rid of the filth for the nwo, killing the ruling elites.

Would I give my life for a bunch of cultural suicidal morons that try to outsource this country into hell itself? No.

Not until trump is president.

If my death helps my country to get on the right path again, yes.

I'd rather kill for it if necessary than die, honestly.

Reminder that they killed him because he took the first redpill and he knew too much.

What movie is it?

You think youre based and redpilled by saying this but you dont die for your PM faggot, you die for your freedom, you die for your brother and your sister, and if youre in the army, you die for your brother fighting right fucking next to you.

The gov in place doesnt matter at all, its the bill of rights you are sworn to protect, not your PM.

13 Hours

Good as fuck mate, true Baykino if you are a familiar with fa/tv/irgin memes.

That's the way lad.

i dont care about my country, i care about my people

if i could choose between death for my country or moving to bumfuknowhere in himalayas alongside 100 of my brethren to start from scratch, id choose the latter

poland can drown in niggers and get coated in sunburst plasma for all i care, i only want slavs to continue to exist

Thanks
Indeed it looks pretty good, I'll give it a try

I have a cushy 80k salary job. Will enlist when inevitable WW3 next year.

Fuuuuuuuuck yeaaah.

Is right, lad. Quality Patton quote.

this fuck um

only if my death furthers the cause.

I would not be willing to die just because "muh country." That is a waste of a capable, white male.

Lemme put a baby in the wife first. Just want to replace myself before I help save the world.

>be Patton
>be in Berlin in 1945
>see the Germans being treated the same ways or worse than how the Germans treated the Jews
>see the disgusting mongol conscript hordes who were more than happy to not have to fight by the Geneva convention, raping and massacring German women and children left and right
>in this moment, you realize you defeated the wrong enemy
>come home and say this openly because you're based fucking Patton
>basically branded a lunatic immediately after winning the war for the Jews and then promptly discarded by the US government
>US government then eventually agrees with what you said and starts combating the real enemy, long after they have already disposed of you

It's tragic, Patton was truly one of the greatest Americans who had ever lived, in my eyes the fucker is almost as iconic and impressive as George Washington. He was another fine example of an astounding American military genius and resolute stoic with an incredibly perceptive eye for strategy. Yet all of that acclaim was discarded by the state because he knew too much after fulfilling his usefulness to the ((US government)), kind of like Bobby Fischer during the Cold War.

Please yanks, do what you can to educate fellow Americans about Patton, he deserves it for fuck's sake.

>tfw Patton wanted to destroy the Soviet Union while it was weak
>tfw he would've very likely succeeded especially with the atomic bomb
>tfw they told him "No"

LOL he was a loon. Someone post the image from Gettys images of german chick sucking GIs dick publicaly.

Think he didnt get any himself?

A

FUCKING

LEAF

george s patton was a true american hero...minus the antisemitism and the racism. cut that shit out and we have a true american hero

good ass movie

Okay
but what about what he said ?

Yeah cases of rape comitted by the American and British armies wasn't unheard of either and of course many German women would have simply went into prostitution because their country has been reduced to fucking rubble, that happens a lot in war torn shitholes.

Why the fuck should I care about what you or a fucking leaf says anyway? Why the fuck shouldn't I take General Patton's word over yours you know nothing faggots?

Germany had it coming, you don't start shit you can't finish, Hitler was a moron. Your right about Patton though, we should have fucked the Soviets up, to be quite honest with you.

>Hitler was a moron.
Yeah okay, the man who used a country of 60 million to basically almost take on the whole world and came within 17 miles of winning against the soviets, living Patton's dream, was a moron.

Hitler's "moronic" leadership almost lead a single nation to defeat the communist threat fucking permanently as he held the rest of the allied nations off at arms length for 5 years until the yanks jumped in.

When I think of morons, I don't think of people who manage to achieve feats comparable to that of Alexander the great.

You know they could only make a handful of nukes a year at that point.
The only reason it worked against the japs was because they couldn't afford the fuel to intercept patrol flights - which they presumed the bombers were.
The Russians simply had too many troops by the end of the war in europe, and the territories the western allies occupied were war to damaged to support themselves in a war.

The Russians would have won the war, but it would be at such a stupidly high price, for everyone.

>tfw Patton wanted to destroy the Soviet Union while it was weak
>while it was weak
in 1945 that was such a huge Military machine, the soviets would have rolled through til poortugal.

>Are you willing to die for your country right here, right now ?

For my country? Depends on the situation.

But to protect Jim from the Office? Absolutely.

this. its just american education tho. i cnat blame them. only reason stalin didnt steamroll whole europe was nuclear strike in japan. if he knew that americans ahd no more nukes he would have done it.

FPBP

God I need to rewatch Patton.

i really liked this movie. I was curious however, doesn't the ambassador get tortured?

No because I'm not stupid enough to die for some imaginary borders

thread without a map. quo vadis Sup Forums?

Others should die.
Not we.
And we should kill them.
For our country!

>western europe
good job pals, i dont give one either.