Why are people from the capital city from every European country such shit...

Why are people from the capital city from every European country such shit? Talk to French or English or anyone and they would say the capital city can be nuked. People from Helsinki are cucked, degenerated, their tapwater is filled with estrogens and they literally look like goblins.

racist

For some reason capitals draw the worst kind of people.
SJW's, leftists, hipsters, foreigners, attention whores, all with unwarranted self importance.

While the rest of the country just lives its life without worrying about such bullshit too much.

no purges
and i don't mean big ones but when all found prostitutes,faggots,addicts,ect is wiped out
back than capital were cleaned especially properly

They usually have the largest population which attracts the goblims
I don't get it why Helsinki gets all the shit. Tampere has always been the commie capital, and that goplin in the pic is from Turku

t.

I don't understand. There are no people living outside of capital cities. Just animals, and other completely irrelevant beings.

Everything important in a country happens in the capital, the rest is just a big bread basket.

wanna live in finland to be honest, looks bleak and post-soviet but not as shit as russia or ukraine
get the vibes without a hit to living standards

Madrid is actually pretty good, because its more like a collection of towns than a big city

Envy

It's comfy but everything is expensive and there is nothing to do

Our capital might as well exist in another country or planet.

i'm from england mate that all applies here as well
but yeah might reconsider

>muh helsinki cucks
Most of them are from bönde who larp as a big city boy in Kallio or Punavuori. You hear that disgusting mie sie dialect more than in Joensuu

>Tfw living in a 10 million habitants capital

I'm 3 hours away from the closest border and 40mins from centre ;_;

That's twice the population of whole Finland, i always get anxiety if i see picture of mega city

Same here

Take me with you.

I can't see myself in this city in 10 years. It's insane.

Nice picture from Ylilauta, Viljami. One this vote for you if you go back there.

i wish london was nuked, it would make the country as a whole 100% whiter

Is Ylilauta the jeuxvideo.com (retarded teenagers) of Finland?

It is

Its ylilauta where your all favorite memes comes from.
t. assburger

Capital cities just are the most international, metropolitan, progressive and all the other hip buzzwords places and thus attracts all the homos, trannies, foreigners, SJWs and such from the whole country

>Talk to French or English or anyone and they would say the capital city can be nuked.
those first two examples are perfectly understandable after a visit to Paris and London, specially Paris. Jesus fuck what a fucking shithole, if I ever set a foot on it again it will be to visit the catacombs and leave as soon as possible

pormestarinkatu ilmoittautuu :D