It's been almost 11 years. Have black people forgiven Kramer?

It's been almost 11 years. Have black people forgiven Kramer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EC26RI-Ria8?t=110
youtube.com/watch?v=z5STWYR8IcI
youtube.com/watch?v=1EsdCHohhHg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dmv04yKG-po
captainoftheussinevitable.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M
youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
youtube.com/watch?v=kEcEZ820rGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another celeb that did nothing wrong

>Stop laughing, it's not funny.

Kramer's apology video is the funniest moment in his entire career.

No.

they never will.

>tfw jerry tried to distance himself from kramer when this shit blew down

>I'm not a racist that's what's so insane about this

NIGGER! NIGGEEEEEEER!!

Black people say nigger all the time. Are they racsists against their own kind then?

Black people literally don't care if someone says "nigger"
The might pretend to be offended to justify bashing someone, or to get sympathy gibs, or for any sort of sociopolitical benefit they may receive, but it's just pretend.

The niggers at his show actually tried for gibs.

>YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK

go up to a black guy and call him a nigger and see whats happens

Why did they think it was a good idea to do an apology on a late night comedy show?

Chappelle's bit about Kramer was fantastic.

kek

youtu.be/EC26RI-Ria8?t=110

I've always thought that Seinfeld was telling the audience to stop laughing, but on this listen it seems like Dave is laughing. Is Seinfeld telling Dave not to laugh?

He'll punch you but it's an ego thing more than a offensive thing.

But you do know that his career was in bad shape long before this right?.

Like he had a show that didn't last, his standup was pretty bad, i remember he did a couple of movies but nothing else.

why the fuck would they use a late night show as a platform for this?

shouldn't someone like jerry fucking seinfeld know better?

There is definitely a deep intake of air. That is Letterman's laugh.

>HE'S A ________

Kramer should have did it differently. Show remorse and acceptance that you fucked up but crack some jokes at your own expense. Could have worked.

Well, I'm black, so he would probably shake my hand.

>Well, I'm black
Get the fuck off Sup Forums this is a white man's board.

What an asshole.

>Afro-Americans
Who the fuck talks like this? This was the moment that really made him seem like a racist.

>Sup Forums this is a white man's board.
That explains all the cuck and BLACKED content...

Is there a place really called Television City?

black privilege

"Afro" when referring to the hairstyle comes from the root word "African", not the other way around.

Probably why he had him on his coffee show.

That makes a lot more sense, learn something new everyday

Fk him it was totally funny
Not our fault his timing and wording was funny

it's where they send all the failed tv personalities

It's because Michael Richards is literally Kramer. One of those actors who is literally the character in real life.

Probably some Jew tax dodge to carve out a part of Los Angeles that has low property taxes on the large soundstage buildings, like City of Industry.

I guarantee you that most of the people who were offended were white.

>that one black guy in every offended nog thread that covers his ass.

YOURE KEKED FOR LIFE MY FRIEND

For years his IMDB page was filled exclusively with threads made by angry niggers

Get the fuck out nigger. Fucking coon.

Kramer is forgiven.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5STWYR8IcI

>They might pretend to be offended to justify bashing someone

black people are fucking terrible, sorry, gotta say it, obnoxious as fuck, chimping out when more than 1 of them in a room, and FUCK when they are in a theater being loud AF like its some desperate social plea for attention and acceptance, fuck them and fuck their bullshit

enjoy your race bait oscar win with years of #oscarssowhite
and race bait 99% horror film with "AW HELL NAW!" comic relief character

Black people were never mad at Kramer. Jews were for him talking shit about their culture weapon (nigger!) and so they made him pay for it. The fact that you internet racists never look hard at this shit doesn't mean that you don't see it. It just means that you're lazy.

well
he's not a racist, that's what was so insane about this!

The only way we forgive someone for a racist blowout is to put out some surprisingly good material. Mel pulled it off with Hacksaw Ridge, but I don't think Kramer has it in him to produce anything genuinely good and new. The racism part is over, but his career is dead unless he pulls off something bold.

>saying boogey words stains your soul and makes you evil regardless of your actual beliefs
mfw later millennials and generation z actually believe this

youtube.com/watch?v=1EsdCHohhHg

Top fucking tier

HANG IN THERE KRAMER

THE NIGGERS, JERRY

yes. they know they're shit, they act like they're shit, but to speak the words makes them insane with anger and rage.

Did you never talk to black people about it? They understood it was stand-up, thought the hecklers were rude assholes, and even found it funny.

The whole thing wasn't that big of a deal, just an easy news story.

It still sounds antiquated as fuck, like something a plantation owner would say

youtube.com/watch?v=Dmv04yKG-po

If we could forgive Rosie, why not Kramer?
If we could forgive Ellen for pic related, why not Kramer?

captainoftheussinevitable.ytmnd.com/
Thanks for the nostalgia bomb, lads.

Hacksaw Ridge was shit though. Besides Mel is based and doesn't need to be forgiven. In fact he should be praised for his bold words.

GOAT, this and the map rape part
youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M

>nigga's having a bad set, don't let them break you Kramer

fucking lel

Is he that nigger guy?

Ten years ago if you stood on stage and went on a racist tirade it would destroy your career. Do it these days and they make you president.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk

Woah, Steven Colbert in the flesh.

Savage.

Really tickled the old thinkbox

That's bullshit. He defended him on almost every talkshow he went each time he was asked about that.

Cringe

to be fair that dude was a nigger for heckling

the ellen thing seems pretty harmless. just good old twitter outrage.

Is there really a place called Ed Sullivan Theater?

black people never got into seinfeld.

it's like how women don't like monty python.

It's been 152 since slavery was abolished and negros still haven't gotten over that.

You know what?

Jerry is a total bro for trying to protect Michael Richards's career the best way he could.

Think about what happened to someone like Colin Moriarty or Jontron and fucking NONE of their friends came out to defend them.

None of their friends came out and said something like 'look, I don't agree with what he did but I know Jontron and he's not a bad guy...'

Fucking nothing.

Sad.

ORIGINAL KRAMER KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

Fuck those niggers.

People trying to get their minds off of how we were dying for Israel so they went hard on him

to be honest it used to be way easier before the internet got outraged over every single fucking little thing.

I... can you explain this picture to me?

LD spoofed on that

youtube.com/watch?v=kEcEZ820rGM

It was a joke Elaine wrote for a newspaper in form of a cartoon. And no one laughed or understood the joke except her.

It works better if his complaint is that his wife is a slut.

You shouldn't make fun of pigs

>women
there's your answer

also beingracists against chinese doesn't seem to be as much shunned as being racist to black people for some reason

Chinese don't fucking care. That's why I like them.
They work, they pay their taxes, they don't do crimes. I would trade all the black people in my country for chinese people.

Friendly reminder that slowly but surely that list of taboo words and topics that whites cannot say is growing. Using words like retard, trannie and Mohamed is also a big no no in 2017. Most comedy shows already boiled down to politically correct liberal approved agenda bulletins where only things you can joke about is being white/being Christian or genitalia and body fluids.

Chinks are trash, scheming bastards that are barely above slugs

Theyd just call them niggers you retard

How hard did Hilary fuckup that she didnt realise you just had to go on a racist tirade?

Not here in Portugal.

he made like 45 million but I saw him on comedians in cars getting coffee and he seems to have been completely fucked up by what happened and changed for the worse idk how or why anyone could feel like shit unless he just straight up blew through all that money

People have been trained nowadays to believe that shoving your politics everywhere is more important then being a decent human being. I remember that not even that long ago, I could still have calm political debates with people I disagree with where nothing got personal, because we're still friends at the end of the day. But now, being friends with someone who believes the wrong things is the biggest heresy out there, and people will want you flogged for it publically.

He's still rich, but dead on the inside. His career was destroyed.

What's with that move, where he's thumping the mic against his thigh? Is that his "punchline indicator", as Mitch Hedberg would say?

Whoa dude, you should totally go to an open mic night. You've got something there.

I think he feels unsafe, like he'll get attacked by a SJW or afro american

Id move to some white country, maybe Ireland or Scotland or Poland. Be free from the stress Michael.

>He think Ireland, Scotland or Poland weren't watching that shit on repeat on youtube.

Kramer will never escape.

I think he'd be ok Dude.

scotland is filled with SJW's

Dude, he's Jewish.

That's what's so INSANE about this.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>pragmatic DNA