No I did not fuck Kodak Black

>No I did not fuck Kodak Black

Am I crazy for thinking it's weird that a 13 year old is having sexual allegations with an adult rapper and no one is treating it like a crime that should be investigated?

youtube.com/watch?v=DU8H5FK86v4

How common is this where people don't bat an eye over rappers potentially hooking up with minors?

and she's getting her own reality show?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Vernacular_English
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i kno u lie
dem lips are movin

>How common is this where people don't bat an eye over rappers potentially hooking up with minors?

The only other instance I can think of is this pedophile motherfucker. Married Aaliyah when she was 15 and pissed on another 15 year old

I honestly think the only reason he isn't in jail is because of the Ignition Remix

it's only bad when it's a white guy desu

holy fuck this is weird, im listening to kodak black right now!

ignition remix, memories user.

BLACKED

>She says they didn't fuck
>Kodak says they didn't fuck
>Nobody who knows either party personally is claiming that they fucked
>There is zero evidence to indicate that they fucked

So what's the issue here? What is there to investigate?

>Ignition Remix

Trapped in the closet is kino

pretty sure he was in jail before she even got contacted to do the music video. and as you can see there is a lack of Mr. Kodak Black, since he was in fact in jail at the time.

I just assume it's something that happens most of the time. Not for Rappers but all celebrities, "musicians"/musical performers especially. I would put money down that you would be hard pressed to find any one that has boned more underage girls than the boyband of your choosing except maybe another boyband. Justin Timberlake has fucked more 13 year old girls than there are allegations of statutory rape, I guarantee it.

this
cunnies are for black use only

RAPE CULTURE

>people saying they did not break the law
whoa no way

They can do anything with CGI nowadays.

Nicole Simpson can't rap, I WANT JUSTICE!

Ok now address the other three lines

Cut the guy a break. There are so many cases of people admitting to if not sharing video of themselves doing stupid if not out right illegal shit it is almost unbelievable to see someone deny something.

its america (((celebrities))) and their nigger pets are above the law just recently harrison ford crashed a plane and still has his license

They didn't fuck. You are just projecting your pedophilia again cunnyfags.

It's art at another level

Don't you think it's a little suspect for them to be facetiming and for Kodak to tell her teen friend to throw that pussy?

It's weird as fuck that no one really thinks of it as an issue when black dudes fuck children.

It's just seen as normal.

If you had three young teenage girls running around your neighborood all pregnant to the local 20 something drug dealer, there is no way he wouldn't be hauled off and by the sheriffs and put on the register.

Be honest - The world can either

A. Have Ignition Remix

B. Some guy goes to jail for consensual sex with teenage hoodrats

What are you going to pick?

There are special BLACKED laws being made now, so even children can get they hands on that BBC

Did he really piss on a 15yo?

That was CGI.

Tyga was seen dating Kylie when she was 16 but rumors go back to them first starting when she was 14/15.

lol his facial hair isn't even centered. JUST

Shit I would too if I could get a hold of that ass

whitey BTFO once again

I want to anal bleach kylie with my tongue

>the Ignition Remix

that shitty remix is the irl get out of jail free card.

kek

isn't she like 15 now?
He is 19. Is a 4 year difference that big of a deal?

she just turned 14.

Thats how it's been for decades

The marxists & liberals don't bat an eye at blacks committing statutory rape

Certainly in the black community it's 100% normal

Dnno, hard to understand the mind of liberals.

MY MIND IS TELLING ME NO

BUT MY BODY

No he didn't, he just violated some autistic flying regulations which are decades old and massively in need of overhaulling

>listen to Ignition again years later
>realize it's about fucking

Well is a 5 year difference that big of a deal?

It's only a big deal because she's still underage.

She turned 14 last week.

That's CGI too.

She's smoking in the op vid.

Why is that okay but fucking isn't?

>It's just against the law, what's the big deal?!

but many places in the world 15 is perfectly legal.

which morals are superior? or do morals depend what part of the earth you're fucking on?

If the police actually enforced statutory rape and child rape laws in the nog community they'd end up imprisoning more than half the black male population again.

I WANNA PISS ON YOU

Rampant legal double standards are just a normal part of living in a diverse society
Only a racist would suggest that "equal" people should be treated equally

That's not okay either and her mother should be in prison.

Third world countries do not have "people" in them, unless you count the people who came there on vacation for some reason. Third world countries have animals in them. Animals act like animals and their laws reflect that.

wtf i 'm a pedo now

>Hebephile

Do you think she exercises at all? I'd like to see her running form.

If only she had an ass to go with those tits

Why are niggers incapable of speaking coherently?

Why are cuckservatives literally scared of different forms of dialect

>Why are blacks scared of proper speech and call it acting white

Them xenoestrogens in the water supply ain't all bad I suppose.

They're too stupid to learn a second language. The idea of someone using their own language in new ways really triggers their autism.

>ghetto speak
>dialect

WE GOT FOOD EVERYWHERE AS IF THE PARTY WAS CATERED

Yes but did she fuck Fuji White?

It's called African American Vernacular English you pissed off little boy. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Vernacular_English