Milo is degenerate. If you like him, go back to the_donald

You can't see how Milo has used the "right" to push his gay agenda and his own agenda? He only hates Islam because they kill gays, he's even said that himself. He's not a true right winger, that's why he's pushed the "alt-right" meme.

He's a degenerate and claims to be a Catholic, which is sickening for real Catholics, as the Catholic Churches position is that homosexuals are not allowed. Yet he'll go on TV and talk about spreading his bum cheeks for multiple black men and making a mockery of real Christians, he doesn't even repecr his own faith, hes used it to get into the "right".

He posts pictures of himself with black men and talks on TV about being sodomised by multiple men and goes into graphic detail. He's subtly desensitising people into accepting his degenerate ways.

He's socially left with the exception of hating Islam. Almost all of views are Socially left, he uses the right because the left won't accept him for hating Islam.

Let's not confuse the Internet with the real world. The guys who support this guy on the right are the loud majority of the silent majority. He's popular on subs like the /r/The_Donald, reddit's right is equivalent to Tumblr in terms of how serious you take them. The_Donald is socially left, any criticism of Milo of socially left ideals and you are banned by the Mods. They literally think Milo is single handedly winning Trump the election. He's probably caused less than 1% of new voters in the real world.

I see people on reddit's "right" now using words like fabulous and anal power. They have been duped By this guy. And so have you, see through the agenda or you'll be suckling on a black one in the near future.

Again, he pushed meme of Judao/Christian values. The only values the West has known are Christian.

He's a shill bot 5000.

>still spamming threads to try to split the vote
he's ours, tumblrina

he's gonna get us votes from fags. deal with it

But the Catholic Church is basically all about worshipping holy homos now didn't you get the memo

>"He only hates Islam because a group that he belongs to is being threatened with subjugation and murder by them because they're fucking horrible bigots. He only supports the right because he's self interested in his own life and well being!"
Wow, could you be anymore of a self centered piece of shit? Somebody not wanting to be lynched by fucking Muslim extremists is actually a pretty goddamned understandable opinion desu senpai.

Milo is the alt-right. Case closed. Deal with it.

It's not splitting the vote. Are you that deluded that you think he's got millions of voters? No he's got a cult following and that's it.

All the gays are voting Hillary, if anything he alienates people from joining the right, he's a degenerate.

He's not even right wing, he's a cultural Libertarian pretending to be the alt-right, the alt-right Hates fags, the real alt-right are social conservatives against Globalism.

Back to the_donald with you!!!!!!!!!!!

It is socially unacceptable to hate fags. So the "alt-right" tolerates him. No one is fucking duped you stupid yellow teethed limey fuck.

Everyone knows he's an attention seeking opportunist who tries to attach himself to anything he thinks will improve his brand. Better to humour the attack-fag and let him troll leftists, than to kick him out and be called gay haters in front of the sheep.

>muh degeneracy!
Don't care. I'm not gonna go verbally fellate him on social media but if he continues to trigger leftists and speak out against mudshitters then I'm fine with his existence.

The alt-right are social conservatives you fuck tard. Milo has portrayed them has fag lovers online, the real alt-right hate him.

You insult a limey and yet you want to suck his cock. He's not even a US citizen.

>the Catholic Churches position is that homosexuals are not allowed.
not anymore

>milo is an attention whore
>the sky is blue
i wouldnt call him a shill, but he's definitely out for himself only

after we put the muslims in camps, tumblrinas go next

He's fucking pushing the gay agenda and making homosexuals acceptable. You are cucked to a faggot.

>he pushed meme of Judao/Christian values. The only values the West has known are Christian.

are you fucking retarded?

Yes, it is. It is considered a disease and must be cured, practising homosexuality is not allowed.

Have you read the catechism?

Mahmud, my son. There is not reason to be upset with your fellow UK resident Milo.

Fuck off Kike

I couldn't care less and will continue to not care.

Mexican and Muslim invasion are my primary concerns. Fags being around is something I don't give a shit about.

honestly don't give a fuck about dudes taking it in the ass but quit being an obnoxious, attention-whoring flamboyant fuck.

>!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck off SRS

You said yourself he only has a small cult following so why do you care? If anything, his disgusting narcissistic behavior promotes gay hating. Stop trying to play both sides of the field here.

yes i have actually, but the pope has declared homos to be a-ok, and since he's the vicar, he makes the rules
>get ready for vatican 3.0

Says, you. You don't see how you are now defending homosexuals? They are just as bad as Muslims.

Milo is a fucking progressive turbohipster. Thing is, unlike the average left, he doesn´t exclude information and worldviews that don´t fit his worldview.

And because the current left is hellbent on destroying everything america stands for, including tolerance, he can´t help but try to conserve that america.

He himself said so, the main reason he is a conservative now is because the left went full-fucking-retard. Because they´re totally detached from reality and need to shame others into subscribing to their positions.

He is a really weird breed of leftist who has realized just how much his own nation has given to him. And he also realized that if the left is allowed to reign free demographics will kill everything they stand for.

You might not agree with him, but he´s definately uncucked.

Sup Forums is lost. It is full of redditors from the_donald.

Those evil gays decapitated all my ugly furniture.

Giving up already? How pathetic.

>not knowing that most Catholics ARE degenerates.

whats wrong with a little bum?

>All the gays are voting Hillary,

nope, we're not

You're the one who gave up.

Daily reminder, if you're gay, you're not on the right.

He's socially left with the exception he dislikes Islam and feminists. He fuck blacks. Hating Islam and feminists doesn't make you right wing, he's a cultural Libertarian in disguise as the alt-right.

Sorry, but taking black dick in your ass is the fucking definition of cucked.

>no u!
Must try harder, lad. How about actually addressing my earlier post?

He's an honorary nondegenerate

You don't speak for the whole gay populace.

Look at the demographics and polls, you faggoty creeps are all voting Hillary, you are on par with Islam and feminism.

>You don't speak for the whole gay populace.

neither do you, nobody does

trump 2016

Milo belongs to you. He's yours. If anything he has valid points, the more I want him the more I see left has become unhinged.

He's a strange guy, but when I saw here in Chicago those BLM people prevent him from speaking, get in his face, and threaten his life. I saw the real face of evil in the left. They could have stabbed him for simply saying things they didn't like. I can't ever be behind that.

I could not believe what I was seeing. I know you may hate him Ahmed, but you can't deny that his talks, and the people attacking them don't open up some eyes around here.

He fuck blacks and goes on TV to tell people in detail, he's a flamboyant faggot and wears women's clothing like purses.

He's just a degenerate and a liberal.

more CTR bullshit trying to turn the alt right against itself.

Not gonna work. We don't turn on each other like the left all the time.

I know I don't. But I can because if you look at the facts, degenerates are in almost an outright majority voting Hillary. So I can you are voting Hillary, because there's proof.

He's a liberal, you have been duped.

go on /lgbt/ right now and say that they're all voting for hillary

you'll get laughed out dawg everyone wants trump

Milo isn't the alt-right. He's socially left you fucking mong. The alt-right are social conservatives.

How embarrassing that you post a Natsoc pic and then go on the defend the ultimate swine of fags. Lol, such a fucking joke, you can't see what he has done.

At least (you)'re trying. Just know that the collective here is smarter than you. also you guys use an embarrassingly obvious writing style. It's like you try to blend in but you all type the exact fucking same way.

Fuck you, Milo is great. And I'm not going to Reddit because I can't post anonymously there. I don't want to leave a paper trail.

>Sup Forums

Are you serious?

Have you had your shit push that far up into brain you can read? The polls are overwhelmingly showing faggots, Muslims, blacks and women are all voting Hillary. Don't confuse reddit and Sup Forums with the real world.

That's like me going on Stormfront and sating look, everyone is voting to kill sub races.

Why the fuck would I go near a faggot board?

The sole purpose of the ((((alt-right)))) movement is to define and channel our ideology on ((((their)))) terms. Milo is the perfect example.
>oh he's a faggot but he's "based"
> I guess i will now tolerate faggots
> I guess i will now tolerate race mixing
> I guess i will now tolerate suckin black dicks and gay butt fuckin
alt-right. Not even once

>Why the fuck would I go near a faggot board?

you're the one obsessed with faggots m8

Nah, obsessed with outing faggots and gassing them.

my point exactly

closet fag :)

We're here to stay

Aids. You'll never be on the right, maybe on the right on the Internet, but not in the real world.

I'm pretty sure the majority of Sup Forums is cathing on to Milo. Pretty much the last few times he's been posted the majority of comments were negative towards him. I'll post again during US and later UK time when it's not redditors using proxies.

crap u caught me...

i feel bad about your double digit iq

I don't think he pushes the gay agenda. He's very upfront about the degeneracy of that lifestyle. However most people don't think there's anything wrong with it due to decades of brainwashing.

He's a journalist at the end of the day, he reports the news. If you don't like him, get another journalist to get news from.

To be honest I feel like all the support and meming has been bad for Milo.

Before Trump most videos of him were of destroying feminists arguments on Sky and other news stations. You can go watch them now and see how much he's changed. Then he would politely wait for them to finish talking about muh wage gap or whatever, and then explain why they're wrong with statistics, sources, and economists including a prominent feminist economist. His opinions on women and islam would sometimes slip through, but the fag thing was kept to a minimum, only bringing it up when people were going to call him a straight white cis male etc.

Genuine debates, genuine intelligence and sources, and genuinely impressing the audience and having them do research of their own.

Look at him post Trump and all the memes and shit. If someone asks a question about say black violence and how implying they are more probe to crime is racist, does he refer to figures showing its true, or latest studies, or quotes from black police chiefs? No. He'll make some flamboyant gesture and say "Darling I've had more black in me than you ;)" and get a huge round of applause and laughter from the redditors in the crowd.

He attacks people on their image or lifestyle, and if attacked on twitter he just screenshots a comparison of his followers and popularity compared to them. He's even proudly and openly resorting to the left's tactics at his talks in universities. If someone asks a question against him or his views, the redditors just chant TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP while he laughs and preens himself on stage.

His narcissism and over acted flamboyancy have overtaken any clear thought and reasonable debate and statistics. I think old milo could slowly bring anyone to see the light about feminism or black lives matter or Hillary, but this new ultra gay sassy one? All he can do is pander to the existing reddit crowd.

>unironic homophobia

Go join Daesh cunt

Lol, I'm social conservative. You can't see how he has warped your perception of the right.

>Daesh
Sweed cuck, your media has you using to progressive Islamic word fro ISIS/IS.

>cucked by a man who has sex with men

I'm okay with that you sperg

Whatever Milo is a faggot but he's doing more to win over faggots and redditors with his 'pink and soft alt right' then many other faggots are doing. It's mostly the 1488er's and storm fags that get insanely ass hurt about Milo, yet Milo does more for the right than they do (except in their delusion minds where they believe they control everything). Fact is that 1488 type right movements won't gain any traction and won't survive 1488er's are fossils at this point. The movement has adapted and is growing because making allies over a common goal or values is better than alienating everyone because you're a nut job.

>redditors using proxies
Is reddit a country now?

I get the feeling that Milo pisses off the hardcore Sup Forumssters because he represents an undermining of their desire for a sudden radical shift to the right. He is proving that people can reject unhinged liberal progressivism while still accepting it's reasonable accomplishments. Day of the Rope got cancelled.

Benji pls go

>He's socially left with the exception of hating Islam
but this is a good thing. it's how i am, too

>The alt-right are social conservatives

Because you're a leftist dredge.

OP'S BRIT ASSHOLE LOVES MUSLIM COCK

>the real alt-right hate him
here it is folks a genuine storm fag in the house.

The right wing is shifting away from giving a shit about social issues, which is a very good thing in the long run as it appeals to more moderates and will strip power away from the left.

No, but it's known they have there little raids and progressive meetings.

Reddit The_Donald is all Sup Forums memes and if you've visited there, they're always talking about Sup Forums, they have infested this site to become socially liberal. Milo was never really liked here, check the archive, it's only been since the redditors have come along with their social progressive values that they now like a faggot. Recently it was against Milo, until someone on the_donald mentioned Sup Forums hated Milo and now all of a sudden it's flooded with faggots and libtards.

The alt-right right are a bunch of no true Scotsmen. There is literally no alt-right figure out there that isn't disavowed by others as being not real alt-right. Your movement is embarrassing and so are your figureheads, be a man and deal with it.

They are you mong.

Do you even know what the alt-right is? I'm not talking about on reddit and Sup Forums, in the real world the alt-right is social conservatives who are against jews, Islam, white Nationalists and anti-globalists. You don't even know what you're talking about.

I'm black.

me in a nutshell.

Oy ve fuck off Slimey Limey. You've posted the same thread 3 days in a roll

nigger.

The right wing is shifting into the left socially, you'll end up with British conservatives who are Socially left and economically right (centre-right). The Sup Forums and reddit "alt-right" are Socially left, blacks and fags fucking each other is not acceptable on the right.

>in the real world the alt-right is social conservatives

Hahaha. Where do I go in "the real world" to find real alt-right fags? Please enlighten me.

I'm coming to rape your womyn.

I am aware of the Shekkels. I'm the only one here who sees what is happen to traditional socially conservative views on the right.

Go swing in in your jungle hammock made from cobwebs.

Anywhere outside of reddit and Sup Forums . Reddit doesn't actually reflect the real world, it's a safe space and hugbox. Even bother to look up what the alt-right is, and jldont take the liberal redditors word for it.

Here is Wiki.

Alt-right

For the publication based in the United States, seeAlternative Right.

Thealt-rightis a segment ofright-wing ideologies[1]presented as an alternative to mainstreamconservatismin thepolitics of the United States.[1]The alt-right has been described as a movement unified by support for Republican Presidential candidateDonald Trump,[2][3][4]as well asopposition to multiculturalismandimmigration.[5]

There is no official ideology associated with the alt-right, but various sources have linked it towhite nationalism,[6][7]white supremacism[2][5][8]andantisemitism.[2][5][9]The alt-right has also been associated

then why are you mad about Milo, when you yourself don't and never will belong in the 'true alt right?' Literally you're fucking delusional arguing about Milo if you're a nigger at least Milo is white.
>Or is that it and it bothers you that a white faggot will be accepted over a fucking negroid which will happen every fucking time I can assure you that
faggots (trannies even) > negroids.

i fucking hate that faggot

I'm not black, I'm about 95% White according to my DNA test, my family has been in Britain since records exist.

Like a typical faggot he's such an attention whore. Queer got a taste of recognition from Gamergate and now thinks he's a political Godhand

The whole alt-right meme shit isn't even an ideology as much as it is a bunch of reactionaries and memers who got pissed at SJW's.

I bet half the people who claim the label now never had any authentically cohe rent ideological views about conservatism up until the identity politics crowd going bonkers got their dander up.

It's all one gigantic fucking meme filled with shit posters and I'm ready for it to end so people who know what the fuck they're actually talking about can pick the debate back up.

I followed and enjoyed Milo for a long while because he was charming and entertaining and seeing SJW's meltdown is funny, but he's getting stale and it's becoming increasingly obvious he's mostly in it for self-fellation of his own ego.

top kek you're fucking delusional literally states he's black then states I'm not black. Asshurt groid detected

I'm actually Pakistani Christian, been in the UK 6 years now. Britain for the British.

hes getting

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Overindulgence in memes make everyone retarded. Look what it's done to the average Sup Forums discussion when you compare before Trumpamania and after.

Memes became the entire fucking point like this was political themed Sup Forums or something and it's become insufferable

The Alt-Right is an absolute joke. It's just a collection of faggots and neo-pagan cuckolds.

did he fuck you and never called you back?

A useful degenerate is at lest useful.

It's pretty much the Anti-SJW at this point.

>!!!!!!!!!!!

You could at least try make it a little less obvious you're false-flagging, Amar.

Trump has those same sort of socially left values. Actual social conservatives are people like Ted Cruz.

>I see people on reddit's "right" now using words like fabulous and anal power. T
It's Reddit. What do you expect?

Why do you faggots waste so much energy on people like Milo? He does more good than harm, there are so many more important things to put your energy into.

Pretty much.

Well considering most of them have come here. Less really.

Most of their posts are recycled Sup Forums with Praise Kek and Sup Forums memes. They have ruined Sup Forums.

I bet he is far less degenerate than he pretends to be. This whole shtick is probably just to deflect the accusations of being a fucking white male. He talks about things that are far too edgy for a regular guy to say them.

Sargon?