If banning guns wont stop gun violence, how will banning Muslims stop terrorism?

If banning guns wont stop gun violence, how will banning Muslims stop terrorism?

Answer me, cuckolds

>What's the difference between removing the root of a problem and just a means of action?
Are you retarded? Sage.

So if I agree for background checks on guns, then we should also have checks for Muslims?

spbp

That's a dank ass false - equivalency nonargument you got there friendo.

Retarded left-wingers argue that guns are the root of most violence for some strange reason

Retarded right-wingers argue that islam is the root of terrorism for some strange reason

>some strange reason
like that no matter where they go, they are violent?

/thread

In a way OP is right but it will backfire on liberals.

If we banned muslims then only lying and atheist arabs would get into the country and we would still see their inability to assimilate or be peaceful.

When we can't point a finger at the religion, their race will be obviously the only factor.

Well it can be hard not to see islam as the problem when 51% of all islamic holy text condemns infidels and explains how to treat them like filth

Yeah look at all those huge terrorist attacks in India and the Philippines

And look at how literally every gun owner is an assault rifle wielding mass murderer

When is the last time someone blew themselves up or shot up a crowd of civilians in the name of Christianity, or Judaism, or Hinduism?

Oh wait, it's always a fucking Muslim.

Well it can be hard to not see guns as the problem when there were over 50,000 incidents of gun related deaths or injuries in 2015 in America

When is the last time someone went into a crowded place and used a knife or billy club to slaughter a bunch of people?

Oh wait, its always a fucking gun.

THESE ARE SLIDE THREADS.
THERE ARE MULTIPLE OF THIS SAME TOPIC RIGHT NOW
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD AND THEY ARE BAITING YOU WITH SOCIAL ISSUES THAT IRRELEVANT.
HE WILL DO NOTHING BUT CONTINUE THE ARGUMENT AND DANCE AROUND REASON WITH SMART QUIPS.

stop gun violence? everyone open carrys

stop muslim terrorism? everyone converts to islam.

Sorry if I'm confusing you Sup Forums, but before I leave I'd like to point out that in the last several decades every mass shooter in america, religiously inspired or not, has always had very clear signs of mental instability long before the attack. We don't need to ban Muslims or guns! :^)

Bye bye now

Non-Whites do not belong in White countries.

Anti-White religions like Islam do not belong in White countries.

We have a right to firearms regardless what the gun grabbers say.

Non-Whites do not belong in White countries regardless of what the anti-Whites say.

>I can't read statistics

That's probably the dumbest comparison you could possibly make

What a stupid comparison.

guns can be used for non violent activities :^)

So then cars must be the real problem then if we go by the numbers.

Just over half of the holy text of a religion with a massive following instructs its followers to hate and kill those who dont believe, and you dont see how people could possibly blame islam?

There are literally more registered guns in this country than people. and yet every year we have more car fatalities than firearm fatalities.

B...but cars arent designed to kill!

And yet they still kill more than an object that is arguably designed to.

This

I go target shooting regularly

IT may not stop Terrorism since all they need is a truck to do harm, but seeing them parked in camps, ready to be 'disposed' of, would certainly bring a smile to my face.

>implying you can get an illegal muslim on the streets without a background check

I thought you cucks were against all forms of slavery?

Islam is incompatible with western civilization, whether you admit it or not. Doubt you will since you're a self-righteous nigger with zero accountability and will probably never admit you were wrong even beyond the soon coming day that we make your way of life a joke to the rest of the world.

sage

Last time I checked, gun owners never had a book that tells them to kill anyone you disagrees with them

If you ban guns, theres still a shit ton in circulation.

If you ban Muslims entering the country, you stop the extremists coming in. Sure theres still a ton of native Muslims but they tend to be part of society and not the terrorists.

Guns cannot commit crimes, they are inanimate objects. Therefore, converting muslims into inanimate objects will eliminate muslim terrorism.

if we ban them from living, yes

Kys op

Banning muslims won't stop terrorism for one simple reason.

There are two types of terrorism. Domestic, and foreign. Banning muslims only removes the possibility of foreign terrorism.

Unfortunately we still have a million and a half jamals that are a hop and skip away from converting to islam and bringing with them a whole new breed of domestic terrorism that would make mcveigh cream his pants

>is praying doesn't cure cancer, how would curing cancer cure cancer?

Where is the Quran 8:12 of guns?

Incompatability with western law is a self declaration of sharia law. Sharia is said to be god's law, and all other systems are considered man made and illegitimate.

Jihad is also a commandment of sharia law.

So just keep in mind you arent making a bigoted comment when you say they arent compatible, youre repeating their words

99.9% of terrorists are muslims you cuck- also, since comrade barney panders lost, are you going to off yourself?