If Barca win the cup again (3 in a row), they get to keep the trophy

if Barca win the cup again (3 in a row), they get to keep the trophy

(50+ year old trophy, last time someone won 3 times in a row was also Barcelona)

Other urls found in this thread:

sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barca-aspira-sexta-copa-propiedad-6612425
youtube.com/watch?v=SlKao_Pox5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Barcelona have already won it 3 in a row. They've made 5 consecutive finals, losing in 2013-14 and winning the in 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17

How about back to back CL messi lad ?

no, that time they won it because they won 5 in non-row

source: sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barca-aspira-sexta-copa-propiedad-6612425

>muh mickey mouse cup
lmao

I don't understand; we are talking about the Copa del Rey, right? Why doesn't the 2015 one count?

>argienigger admitting he's wrong
there are better chances of new zealand winning two world cups in a row

Was I talking to you, you gypsy fuck?

>gets BTFO by leganes on a mickey mouse cup
you are the biggest cancer on this board...

>cant even reach mickey mouse cup semi-final

>must win da cup, cup so big and shiny

tf:tt

Why is even Romania posting in football threads? I mean, even the USMNT is more relevant then Romania.
Sad!

Why are you guys paying attention to the gypsy fan of a "club" that went AL CARRER as soon as they faced a team that wasn't 2ºB (well, they were, but two years ago) and they weren't given a penalty each match? It's Barça who qualified to the final, and going against Celta, Espanyol de Cornellà and Valencia. Ignore the jelly loser, lmao. Nadapletes need not apply
youtube.com/watch?v=SlKao_Pox5A

>you now remember when halal did a street rua with full honours and celebration bus because they won a copa del rey in 2010
lmao so sad

>I rate La Copa

>You now remember Perez rigging the 2013 final so that it would take place in the Bernabeu and they still lost

>you now remember the fact barca are outperforming madrid in every competition this year but the canadian proxy will still embarrassingly shitpost

>Barça's Copas del Generalísimo: 29
>Athletic's "": 23
>Halal's "": 19

BRUH...

>Until this year, Halal had disputed as many finals as Barcelona, but being eternal chokers they still have managed to be 10 behind them
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>this year
Lulz

Based