AMERICAN BRITISH FRIENDSHIP THREAD

We're here for you burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2FYkdG4l-8
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bono-rescued-armed-police-after-8436907
youtube.com/watch?v=qqrHHOqhyYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can anyone fill me in on how this will affect Trump's campaign?

A mass shooting in America? Must be a day that begins with M,T,W,F, or S.

Never in my life has it been like this though, this genuinely seem like a race war. Kek and meme magic is clearly too powerfull here.

It really feels like we are moving to a race war niggers have never been this bad. Fortunately all this chimping out is opening peoples eyes

What proportion of your young population is still relatively patriotic and traditional?

Our racewar is your racewar, we put the niggers back in chains and you controlled detonate the towelheads

>niggers have never been this bad
The L.A. riots were pretty bad.

Like all places, it is not as much is it used to be. Mainly it's working class people who are the most nationalistic. I think working class means two different things in America and Britain though.

Lol Brits are so fucking dumb, they love America so much they copy everything we do and even go so far as to import BLM

Truly retarded people

>implying the redcoats except for a small minority won't be 'shocked' and 'appalled' at the pro white forces once the fighting starts

Remember Rhodesia

I'm only 23 so I wasn't alive when that was going down I think. Even though, this seems to be more of a nation wide ideology rather than a single location that reached it's flash point.

That's actually pretty funny.

I really really wish we would all stop making fun of each other and unite. All of Europe, America, Austrailia, Canada. We put each other down so often that it drives a wedge between us. It'll never happen. But it would be nice.

Solid bantz, too be quiet honest.

This has to be some kind of trick!!

We are in the process of de-cucking (see the EU vote), you guys haven't had the vote yet but I hope you can.

This stopped being funny the first 3 times you posed it

Faggot

NIggers have always burned down their own neighborhoods and killed each other so the chimpouts were inconsequential, however ever since the turn of the century they have started targeting whites more and more.

They have been this bad though. Worse in fact. 68 was the craziest year out of the last 50 by far. I still remember it. Hell, the town about 45 mins away is now essentially a nig ghost town because of racial violence. It was a booming town and is in prime real estate geographically speaking yet it's a total shit hole bc of white flight. If you could move them out it could be put to good use.

Our working-class is nothing like what it used to be, not too sure about yours.

I've definitely noticed they've gotten more uppity the past year or so especially, but I'm not too worried personally.

There'll be more happenings and maybe a riot (particularly at the Republican National Convention, but I think the security forces will put a clamp on it before it gets too out of control).

Found the semite

Amerifags, what do you think of a crossbow as a means of defense against niggers? I think it's pretty much the most deadly legal thing we can own here :(

Kek'd solid bantz teebeeaitch

I honestly think the dem convention will be worse.

A bow would give you better range and rate of fire. Also if I was a bongoloid I would definitely own a long bow.

Better than nothing I suppose. You need a melee weapon as well

this is why britbongistan will always be our bros, we have great banter

Okay, I think I'll do that that, probably cheaper than a crossbow and more fun for target practice and cheaper than than a gun or crossbow.

reload is too slow, better off bow and arrow

The real key is training tbhfam.

all the Americans on Sup Forums are always going on about "MUH AR15!!", but the truth is that most of them would be worthless with them as they don't ever practice.

Inb4 a leaf poster ruins this thread

>friendship
>don't let us take the suez
>make us lose the cod war
>didn't help against argentina (not that we needed it but its the thought that counts)
Do I live in the most cucked country on the planet?

youtube.com/watch?v=q2FYkdG4l-8

Daily reminder that the Amerexit vote is November 8, 2016

>[ ] Shillary R. Clinton
>[X] Donald J. Trump

Still the best mates we've had though, Falkland islands was best with just us. The Vulcan bombing run on the airport was the most epic longhaul flight in the history of aviation.

An M9 9mm Beretta was the best hand gun used ever; the grip felt super comfortable and taking it apart and putting it back together was easy, getting to the firing pin took no time at all.

Guns are more than weapons to Americans, they're an anthropological collector item or a relic of sorts. A gun is like a piece of the American spirit, hold it dearly.

If like to believe this. Burt there's so many traitors in the blm line

If you can get multiple people with crossbows do that, it takes much less skill and is accurate enough with good enough range.

There is a reason one replaced the other.

>mfw Canadians say they did this

Go to rusholme in manchester, go in the paki shops until you find a shop with bags on the wall, there should be a hidden door behind the bags just look for the handle. clean glock £700

I shot deadly accurate at 100 yards my first time out with an ar.

The light recoil and open sight picture makes it a very friendly gun to new shooters and advanced alike. Follow up shots are quick and reliable.

Hello guys over the pond, Hope you have a good day.

Hope you are happy that I have a rifle license now

I'll never stop

The US gave materiel support and offered a carrier in the Falklands war. But yeah Regan was a faggot and should have sent marines or something.

You should get one of those straight pull ar-15s, those things are sexy as hell. I don't know If you're like France with no military cartridges, but .223 is just as good if not better than 5.56.

Hehhee good yank we're your greatest ally. Now if you could take care of the ireland problem pls

I might, I already got a 308 and gonna get a 22 soon.

We are equals but Britbros we have a problem still:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bono-rescued-armed-police-after-8436907

We NEED to get rid of Bono!

He slipped out of this like a cat with 9 lives.

Australia is our best friend. We lost the cod war, they lost the emu war, we've got so much in common.

Australia is basically a bigger hotter Alcatraz Island but for the England.

L-love you both

I visited Perth, Brisbane, and Sydney all during the summer time and it felt great. It's only the outback that is completely miserable.

King George III and George Washington were one and the same.

We still own you.

Never forget

Godspeed Brits.
We'll hold the promised clay of the space freedom burgers.

lol

>having a monarch
>not being a republic
Fucking sink already you tea niggers.

You are at the front of the queue.

>wanting to be a republic

Didn't the British embassy have to apologize for that

I thought they got flooded by letters and complaints from autists who couldn't handle the bantz

The British are natural born backstabbers.

y-you t-too

>Never been this bad

Try the sixties. Pick up a book sometime, and maybe you happening alarmist faggots will realize how great things really are right now.

I am also here for the burgers.

Great? The only thing separating the 60's and now is the transition from personal meet ups on the street transition to online organization. Racial tensions have never been this high.

If things boil over now it won't be the riots of 64, it will be a sustained asymmetrical campaign. Hell, we are already there.

What you are seeing is fourth generation civil disobedience.

crossbows are pretty badass and will truly fuck someone up but like another user said the reload is very slow and you don't want to miss when you shoot

Has anyone ever actually seen King George?

Didn't think so. Checkmate, Atheists.

>it's a Brit licking America's boot thread

Fucking pathetic

This December 16th, we will be hosting a tea party. You are welcome to come take a swim at the Boston harbor.

we're all friends here, Abdul

The thing is the average white person isn't even affected by this.

I spent the weekend with family and went to a theme park.

It's just a shame the police have to deal with it,

But like I was telling him, if you get a group of say 6 people and you shoot in volleys you negate that problem.

>1..2..3..
>1..2..3..

Especially if the other option is a long bow. Crossbows are point and click and once it is loaded you're ready to shoot. A real bow requires finesse and you won't turn, draw, and shoot a target parralel to you while moving unless you have a lifetime of experience, while with a crossbow the entire motion is more focused and controlled to the point that maneuver becomes feasible with limited experience. Not that you would ever want to do that if you had a choice.

I mean this is all just my opinion, but in a survival scenario you don't want to have to worry about learning a whole new skill.

Plus the reticle on a crossbow makes me feel safer/more confident in my shot. Even on a new production compound bow with reticles you still have to feel the drop when aiming.

Perhaps if your government/intelligence agency didn't fuck our empire during and after WW2, didn't push for a "compromise" during the Falklands, didn't assassinate Tory MP Airey Neave and didn't continuously push for a United Ireland in NATO's interests

Is the cod war a bit like the Emu war?

WE LEARNED IT FROM YOU DAD

There's a lot of general anti american sentiment here in London but just know there's at least one user there who will have your back
>tfw you and a freedom friend will never fight off muddies together after a drunken night out that goes wrong when we go to buy a kebab

gas the kikes race war now

>There's a lot of general anti american sentiment here in London

Feels bad, man. Most of the examples of Americans that you guys see are the assholes and retards that manage to get their face on a camera. I wish that the media gave you a better impression. It's funny though, I really doubt that anyone here would shit-talk English people. I'm willing to bet if you went to any large city and asked random people what their thoughts about Brits were, the general answer would probably just be: "Well..I really like their accents."

>tfw it's happening in the Anglosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=qqrHHOqhyYU

Become a member of a shooting club and after jumping through a couple hoops, you'll be able to own a shotgun/semi-automatic rifle