streamable.com/t4qon
youtu.be/xCmG0_j9kbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for god reamed

pb BTFO

>outscored in every quarter
pathetic

>LeGM goes too heavy on defense and now has no one to score the ball
His time in cleveland is ogre. What's amusing is that people think this man will actually play for a coach like pop, who doesn't like dealing with retards who put themselves above the team.

>tfw the T-Wolves sign Rose and Thibs puts him through some fucking Passion of the Christ shit

>the absolute state of the Cavs

Have you ever wondered why he stayed in Cleveland all this time?

Hello, NBA.

I'm listening.

I'm an insider... This season will actually decide LeBron's future as a whole. He's considering retirement already and is willing to forsake a max contract to invest in bitcoin as a way to earn profit to own a NBA team down the line.

>bitcoin
lmao, it honestly makes sense given his genius decision making.

>mfw Celtics fags thought they were going to get a top 5 pick from the Lakers
>mfw Celtics fags thought they were going to get a top 2 pick from the Lakers
>mfw the Lakers beat them and 12 other teams in a great run to the 11th spot in the lottery
>mfw IT4 takes it to the Celtics and plays his heart out in LA, a city he loves and the Lakers make the playoffs

All according to plan

You're not very bright

If the Lelkers don't convey the pick this upcoming draft the Celtics get the Kangz pick next year which will be in the top 5

I don't care. At least the Celtics aren't getting Ayton/Bagley/Porter/Trae/Doncic because of the Lakers stupidity.

Lakers cockblocked the Celtics out of franchise players. Celtics now have to hope they get Zion Williamson in a shallow 2019 draft.

why the fuck isnt Lavar Ball playing in the Celebrity All-Star game

IT should resign with the Lakers but wait until LeBron signs with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMFaCqihDHE

this is why i hate kyrie, its like, every other player would have at least given a minimum answer like, "good trade for them, good for their team", like melo did for dwade but this fuck face always does this stupid shit fuck kyrie.

kyrie is tfw too smart

He needs a strong authoritarian who he respects, like Pop.

He has too much influence and power at the Cavs.

>gimme $30 mill a year white boi

He should become a trap, he is too short for a men, so maybe then he can earn some big money.

>lakers
>winning more than 10 games after the all star break
pick one

you seeing this ck he's still here

>projecting wins on other teams because of your own insecurity about your own team's success
>being here 24/7
pick two

Why are you so fucking obsessed with us? I don't know if you are a Celticsfag, a Rocketsfag or a Thunderfag but it can't be healthy to think about another fanbase this much

It just blows my mind how the Lakers keep constantly out drafting the Celtics. Ingram is clearly a tier above Brown at this point and we all know Randle > Smart. Interested to see how Ball vs Tatum ends up.

Spurs getting Bradley, Tony Allen, and LeGod this offseason

Lebron: get me jordan from LA

koby: alright
*gets jordan clarkson*

Lebron: bruh wrong one

I woke up and Thunder got BTFO by a Laker team with half their players missing? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunder fans really think Paul George is gonna stay on a team that's barely hanging onto a playoff spot and is only 2 games ahead of the 9th seed? HAHAHA. Only way PG was gonna stay on the Thunder is if they were a top 3 seed. He ain't stayin on a team about to fall out of the playoffs.

I feel like Danny Ainge literally ruined Isaiahs life. Dude sacrificed his health and career for celts only to be traded to Cavs where he would suck due to his lack of athleticism which he lost because of last season and now everybody hates him aswell. To top it off dude was dumped to LA to play backup for Lonzo. Oh and to top it off even more it seems like he won't get his tribute video nor get to be in his jersey retirement in WU. My heart aches for the little guy and i hope he gets to eliminate celts in the finals with a buzzerbeater in g7

> It was only 15 games, but still an experience that I’m grateful for. Thank you to the Cleveland Cavaliers organization for granting me the opportunity to rock the wine and gold this season. God bless and see you on the other side.

>God bless and see you on the other side.

didn't he also quote some bible verse and say something about wanting to see his sister? Fuck I think this dude might actually kill himself. Ainge literally is making him contemplate suicide

Amo la /nba/ es-pee

>44.3 mpg, 38.5 ppg on 0.487 shooting(below 30% from 3), 8.3 rpg, 8 apg, 1.2/1.2
>still lose in 6
JUST

streamable.com/t4qon

Danny took IT from his Phoenix dump.

IT was given the choice to not play and grieve his sister's passing.

He owed the manlet nothing.

>Heat put @DwyaneWade jerseys on sale at 5pm yesterday. Received orders from more than 100 countries in 15 hours. Team merchandise sales are up 8000% from the previous two days.

>rose got traded

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

lol he's just a shit stirring manlet drama kang. Fuck that shit lol.

>@isaiahthomas It was only 15 games, but still an experience that I’m grateful for. Thank you to the Cleveland Cavaliers organization for granting me the opportunity to rock the wine and gold this season. God bless and see you on the other side.

>see you on the other side.

What did he mean by this?

Still never heard of this guy. I guess j overlooked him a bit.

He's gonna an hero

But real talk. Was I the only one that realized that he was a meme last season?

I mean, it was pretty obvious after he went down in the playoffs and suddenly the celtics win the next game vs. cleveland that IT was fool's gold.

Stephen A Smith called it a dumb trade by the Lakers and that Nance Jr was a "consumate professional" who will go on to great things.

man the cavs just got worse

only person I can legitimately see helping them is george hill

LeBronaliers just traded everyone so they'll have an easy excuse when they get BTFO in the playoffs

The Mavs had the most low key swindle at the trade deadline.

Somehow got Doug McDermott and a future DEN 2nd rounder for Devin Harris. I don’t even think the a.i. GMs in NBA 2k are stupid enough to accept a trade like this.

LeBron is the one that can score, dummy. What he needed was defenders and passers that will feed him alley oops all day and block everyone else. The team is probably more dangerous now as a result.

The best NBA team ever would probably be LeBron and 4 clones of Iguodala. Nothing but feeding Bron and cucking everyone else on defense.

>What he needed was defenders and passers that will feed him alley oops all day and block everyone else.

yeah and he got the exact opposite of that. More meme shooters who can't play defense, except slightly younger. The media is seriously exaggerating these trades making it sound like the cavs have become a super team when in reality they're still the 2nd/3rd best team in the east and have no shot at a chip.

I dunno. They were getting absolutely torched on defense. Their goal was to get younger and more athletic.

They've also set themselves up for a rebuild for when LeBron leaves, as Clarkson/Nance are 25. They can easily get themselves under luxury tax next season assuming it happens.

I forgot Hood who is also only 25. The only "win now" player is George Hill.

Cavs are looking long-term. They haven't traded their future picks and have the Nets pick this year (top 10) which puts them in a nice situation to start a rebuild.

And there's no reason for them to bottom out given the changing lottery odds.

Lmao. Keep pretending the east isn't still LeBron's kingdom. He will blast through it and then get swept by whoever comes out of the west.

i mean, yeah, it was a good move for them post lebron. but as far as this season is concerned, they have definitely got worse. i doubt they'll even get a top 4 seed

They didn't get worse in any fashion. All they traded away was washed up 35 year olds who didn't play or played poorly.

they literally acquired ONE proven nba player. they are completely worse, and it will be glaringly obvious about a week after the allstar break

George Hill> IT
Jordan Clarkson> Derrick Rose
Rodney Hood> Dwyane Wade
Nance Jr> Channing Frye

Mmmm... not sure they've got worse. They were playing really badly and they looked really slow - they needed to do something. The recent Rockets game was fucking embarassing.

That said, there should be some concern that they won't adjust fast enough to all these changes leading to them risking missing the playoffs. But they are in the East and have a five game margin from the 8th seed.

>Larry Nance Jr. was 'in borderline tears' of joy after learning of trade to Cavaliers

lmao how does LA expect to attract free agents when even their own former players are this happy to leave?

I didn't realise Larry Nance Jr was just a kid from Akron, Ohio.

Reminder not to rely on any of the other Wizards to make shots besides Wall when it’s OT. Porter, Oubre, and Beal could not make any shots.

>Lebronfags are trying to cope badly
cant wait to watch them get rekt even harder than before

>that nose
>that ass
First time I have ever wanted to breed with a jew

>tfw you're rooting for team curry in the all star game
*BREATHES IN*

Curry outchessed lebron so hard in the all star selection. White people btfoing blackies again

youtu.be/xCmG0_j9kbE

Look how happy he is

Rapties winning it all this year lads

this nigga cant barely speak

Nance always wanted to play for the Cavs on account on being from Ohio and his Dad having his jersey retired there

Who are the Lakers going to get in FA? PG13? LBJ?

name

I'm writing this email as a lifelong fan and avid viewer of NBA basketball.

Although it's certainly best to go to the game, it isn't always possible. That leaves home viewing as my primary way of viewing NBA games. For years I've watched it on many networks, including TNT. Tonight, I watched the Celtics vs Wizards match on TNT because it was the only network available. The overall presentation of the game tonight compelled me to contact you via email.

I am very disappointed in tonight's presentation of a great basketball game. Called by Marv Albert and Chris Webber, the commentary was very sloppy... to the point that it had become comical by the end. Multiple wrong names, missed calls, and a general misrepresentation of the on-court action. It is clear that the color commentator wasn't very familiar with the intricacies of either team. The play by play announcer repeatedly made very basic mistakes. For example, "Theis goes 1 of 2" as Daniel Theis misses 2 free throws in overtime or "Kyrie for three!!" as Jaylen Brown makes a key basket. Mistakes like this were consistent throughout the game and the same thing happened last time I watched them. This is unbearable announcing.

The presentation inconsistencies continue with poor action replay. Basketball is an athletic game played at a fast pace where highlights can happen at any moment. There were multiple big plays in this game that we only saw once and never saw them again. Jaylen Brown goes the length of the court off a steal with a series of dribble moves and finishes with a dunk. The only TNT replay is the final .25 seconds of the play. Give us more angles on plays like that, show us the moves leading to his dunk.

I want to see that a game is on TNT and be excited about it. I love your Inside the NBA crew, but the in-game presentation was downright awful tonight, and it's not the first time. Please improve. Personnel changes may be necessary.

@narduchita

>BLM
>No Wall
>Love is Love

dropped

ultimate thot

>I'm not going to wank, that'll teach her
If her soy-based political opinions make you lose your boner, you're probably a fag

Marv albert has been shit for like 5 years now and people are finally starting to notice.

>unironically using the word soy
>calling someone else a fag

begone beta orbiter

Jokes on you, it was ironic. What does beta orbiter mean?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>The Raptors, after years of mediocrity, have assembled an actual title contending team
>It doesn't even matter because the Goldenstate Mary Sues still exist

>#Sixers’ Bryan Colangelo said there’s a chance Markelle Fultz is not going to play this year.

>#sixers GM Bryan Colangelo cuts the press conference short after 22 minutes. Asked if there's a timeline on the next update on Fultz, he walked away without comment.

Why did they fire /ourguy/ again?

hold on, have black men gotten to jewish women now?

Do the cavs have enough players to play tonight?

They call up d-league players

Jae Crowder is overrated shit, i've never seen such a intense looking nigger act like such a bitch in the paint

Calderon, JR, Korver, Green, Osman, Lebron, TT.
They better hope no one fouls out/gets injured

>gets fleeced by the GOAT GM
(lol

IT the type of dude when the teacher says "everyone be quiet or you ALL get in trouble" and then he keeps acting up and gets everyone detention.

basically D Rose, D. Wade, Shumpert and Frye all got shipped out because of him

IT should just take the rest of the season off and get the hip surgery. He won't be getting the big contract now

Why are so many players getting injured this year? Is it cause they never solved the Biggie/2 Pac murders?

The only thing wrong with this is Dwade. He was leading their second unit playing 23mpg. They got rid of six players and only brought back four. There was still plenty of playtime for Dwade to keep doing exactly what he was doing.

Dwade acted as the PG on that second unit so Hood wouldn't really be replacing him. Hood may turn into the starting SG but likely Lue will just try and work JR/Hood/Korver in similar ways and go with hot hand. These three really all need to play with first unit/Bron to maximize their skillset

A DWade/Clarkson backcourt second unit would be a bit better than it was with Rose. Dwade is a better playmaker and defender than Clarkson but now Clarkson will have to be what DWade was.

I guess the main issue is they started using DWade a lot with the first unit in crunch time as they realized almost their whole team was ass and so he definitely wouldn't get those first unit mins anymore.

I think the big problem now is the same problem Bron teams always have: they gonna get fucking torched when he goes off the floor without DWade's veteran second unit presence. They made two steps forward but took a step back. Got better nut not by as much as you think.

they got younger so they can actually do more practices. plus with the style of play they want to execute they are better off doing it with younger players

not really though

>they got younger

I keep hearing this but in reality they only got like 2 years younger

It's a meme. The real goal here was that they got players who shoot 3 pointers better this season.

Jordan Clarkson is an ok scorer that's pretty inconsistent. Also not a very good defender.
George hill is one of the worst defenders in the league (still better than IT who is THE worst), but he is a good 3 point shooter.
I like rodney hood, he's a decent shot contester on ball and can shoot pretty well. The main thing about these three is that no one knows how'll they'll play together yet. They may all start off trying to play iso ball since no one knows their role yet.
Nance JR is a good hustle player that'll give you a couple shit points. This team is only better because it got rid of the non contributers, they didn't get better talent wise but this group will probably fit better together with Lebron coaching

>George hill is one of the worst defenders in the league
lol stop posting

They should have Hill start but he should spend a good chunk of his minutes while LeBron isn’t on the floor, then when LeBron’s on the floor and Hill isn’t they can have him run the point which he tends to do anyway.